Is Pewdiepie red pilled or is he just being racist for publicity stunt?

Is Pewdiepie red pilled or is he just being racist for publicity stunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmopw40RmaE
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hilarious watching Pewdiepie crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the YouTube Red codes

Too much time on this site. I find myself yelling "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" in my car in a fit of roadrage after a few years here.

It's only a matter of time before I use it elsewhere.

>crash and burn
he's growing stronger
the biggest youtuber in the world has just caused one of the biggest mass triggerings ever seen
now he can attack the media & others for being overly sensitive
his popularity is about to soar (even more than it already has)

Where the fuck are the mods? We don't need fucking 50 pewdie threads

Check the catalog before posting faggot

Mods do your jobs

I think the next step he needs to take is uploading a 30 second video of him saying nigger as many times as he can and then just smile at the camera

stfu there are literally only 3

I vividly remember a girl in my uni saying "nigger is how they're supposed to be called, calling someone black only means that you've consciously suppressed yourself from saying nigger" and it was met by laughter instead of hate.

When are we going to get rid of all the hate in this world? What we need is love.

I don't know if he's really redpilled, but, he is most definitely a frequent user on the Nazi containment board on a certain Mongolian basket weaving forum. There's absolutely no chance that he doesn't visit here after this latest vid. I casually say nigger all the time when I'm by myself or close friends. He forgot he was streaming a let it slip.

no what we NEED is a cleansing and all that requires is a single man to rise up and take matters into his own hands, but life has become too easy for everyone and risking it is just not a risk worth taking for an individual

agree. he is now appealing to a completely different audience. and he is WAY more trusted by his current audience than anyone would would slander him.

if youtube banned him it would mean wherever he went would rival youtube... just like if twitter banned trump

everyone needs to perform their duty as a kekistani and subscribe to based pewds with multiple sock puppet accounts. like everything and upvote redpilled comments. yt will begin another round of surreptitious unsubscriptions and spoof the like/dislike ratio on many videos. you need to fight against this whether you like or loathe Based Pewds. He's become the tip of the spear, penetrating into the gen z/normie psyche. The deeper redpills and the JQ follow behind him

I think he just knows he's invincible, so he's shitposting as much as he wants. He has more money than he'll ever need and Youtube doesn't have the balls to drive him to another site.

was she hot... she sounds hot

Only a NEET could imagine that destroying your business was red pilled

neither. but when you stream for 8 hours a day, you're not going to be able to control every single word you say, in the heat of the moment. if the world's most popular music genre wasn't saturated with black people calling each other nigger, and not just as a term of endearment, but as a straight-up slur, to other black people, then the word wouldn't be in the culture. it wouldn't be pumped into white kids' ears every 5 seconds (most rap fans are white, percentage-wise).

it's just natural, if you hear the word "nigger" about 5000 times every few months, it's going to become a part of your "go to", subconscious vocabulary.

I think everyone needs to realize not everything is as black and white as you think.

Hes probably not racist, just sick of SJW shit, like most normies, that doesn't make him the second coming of hitler or something. There was a video after Charlottseville where he disavowed Nazism.

World's a grey, grey place boys.

He is using reverse psychology. Now millions of young kids are going to say nigger and not give a fuck.

This is why we need Chad Nationalism. Once women figure out that hate speech is a cheap way to boost their sexual market value, it's all over.

every single girl here is hotter than anyone in Britain

>saying hitler did nothing wrong did not destroy him
>saying he masturbate cats did not destroy him

this will not destroy him, and when it passes, he will be untoucheable

Same.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

He's 57-58million subscribers strong? He'll take some heat but this is nowhere near the end of his career. He's too big to fail.

YouTube commentators are sure making some bucks thanks to this. Fucking leeches.

I was just doing this today. Feels great. Will continue

what the fuck is wrong with her nipples?

I watched that stream live and he defintely did it unconsciously

>>saying he masturbate cats did not destroy him

kek

those tiddies have been sucked

in bulgaria they literally call them "negri" kek, that's their main word

here we just call them blacks

she's a mommy

he's a bandwagoner,

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmopw40RmaE
have fun

His spends too much time here

Nigger is a pretty common insult in gaming I don't see the big deal

>Once women figure out that hate speech is a cheap way to boost their sexual market value, it's all over.
the ship already sailed a while ago on that method

Hope there is a camera when you do it at the wrong place in the wrong time, gon be fun watching you little shit face curved stopped by a monkey

not really

Those nipples combined with the fact that she is showing them is proof of her being a single mother. Unless her former husband died in a war she is worthless, and you would be worthless to her because you lacked the bravery to die in a war.

Or more than likely she had ten feet of dick driven through her before she realized she was pregnant and now she has no idea who the father is.

Either way a single mother is ruined.

Eh, I'm 6'2" and 220, I'll be okay.

almost made me vomit
fuck you

I say nigger way too often now lol

Hope piews start spreading this red pills, single moms need to know they're disgusting parasites and need to be gassed

If anyone asks, just say you are singing the song "rock and roll nigger" by patti smith.

It was acceptable for the lyric "Jimi Hendrix, was a nigger" to exist back then in a popular song.

Today its "The Story of OJ".

Literally all of us say it from time to time. It's not that big of a deal.

>Nigge...

STOP being a closeted RACIST

> curved stopped by a monkey

Is their something you're not telling us?

so why this is bad ?
Btw firewatch guy just DMCA felix just to be heard ..

Ey cunt maybe if you stop stealing our history and acept that you are all fking Bulgarians i'd consider what you are saying as valid.

Partly just trolling for attention, but also partly just because Kids These Days just don't identify that strongly with hoary Boomer-centric memes like muh Holocaust and muh niggers.

Jake Paul will finally prevail. This is now a Team 10 thread! Jake Paulers unite!

He watched his country get flooded with apes, why not guess.

Relax a bit and see if you can solve this.

Nigger is a great word. Even niggers understand this.

Those nips.

Underrated

it's 5

>sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never... smash the patriarchy! # punchanazi.

is it 5?

pretty much this. Play any online game for more than 10 minutes and you'll probably hear nigger, faggot, nigger-faggot etc. about a hundred times.

And even if that weren't the case, you can't ever fucking get away from that shit. It's thrown in your face every single day of your life, and it's that super duper taboo word that only niggers get to say and throw a hissy fit whenever the least melanated mutters it in any context. And it'll never go away. In a thousand years, nigger will still be the single most powerful word.

Maybe he's just being down to earth without any special extra thought put into it?
If you are down to earth and see nigger migrants, nigger poverty/wars in Africa and nigger crime, it can't be you wouldn't say nigger once in a while.

he should of said fucking jews

they are responsible for niggers being niggerS in the first place

HE PROBABLY SEEN THAT THREAD ABOUT THAT NAKED SJW WOMEN WALKING IN ITALY TRYING TO PROVE SHITSKINS ARE GOOD AND HE FEARED THAT Marzia WOULD DO THE SAME AND WOULD HET ATTACKED BY FUCKING NIGGERS

I have dutch blood within me, second generation, we can into intelligence well.

Kek. Estonianon speaks truth.

The only people able to solve this were ethnically dutch, btfo

Dont call niggers monkeys you fucking racist that is so disrespectful

obviously fairly redpilled. once on a livestream he began hinting at his hatred of jews but stopped because he knew it would cause problems. He said, iirc, "you know what I think about jews." then the guy he was playing with said "stop there felix"

based af senpai

I have never used the word nigger because it seems like something a retard would say.

Both

to monkeys... right?

You do know he's literally from Sup Forums right? He probably said shit like this all the time but before he could edit it out since it was in a video format. He can't pull that once he's livestreaming.

pewds knows about the jewish problem. 100%. he hinted at it in a livestream once. I wish someone had cut out that clip and saved it.

also sam hyde knows that pewds is aware of jewish meddlings. its on the low but 100% pewds knows.

He finally saw that his being white was a problem for jewtube. This has been covered already.

Probably the latter, it doesnt matter though because it's funny.

I'd suck umm

even Hermione Granger/Richard Dawkins crossover?

Crash and burn? Ever since the WSJ fiasco his sub count went up by 3 mill. This stuff just helps him it seems.

It's simple. pewd's just discovered ironic shitposting. this isn't Sup Forums tier, it's Sup Forums tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg

i do it all the time and im a white spic

To niggers asshole

As a trans-racial nigger kike i take deep and personal offense to this slander and will not hesitate to tell beta white males and feminists to report your crimes

>being so mentally weak and brainwashed that you resort to assault because of a word.

its not bad. it's a big step forward for truth and critical thought

I just called an insurance salesman in supermarket a nigger when he wouldn't stop bothering me
they are like telemarketers but worse standing in some little booth bothering passers-by to buy pension, life etc. insurances
I live in a 99% white country and he was a white dude

in europe nigger is just a shit or fuck doesnt mean anything

>curved stopped
Spotted the nigger

you're missing out

Who cares? I never even heard of this faggot till I came here.

You're missing the joke. Welcome to Sup Forums

Same. It's the best insult for shitty drivers.
From the old man pulling out in front of you and going 10 mph, to the slut facebooking on the road, to the douche in the SUV that won't let you change lanes.
All dirty stinking niggers.

You cheeky cunt

loads of people care and it marks an important progression for our cause

No it doesn't.

Everyone i have played an online game with has said a racial slur , niggers spics, micks, kikes,krauts...everyone. who cares? My coworkers and i joke about this shit.

Niggers cannot fight one on one.

Eeeeewwwwwwww

The fuck are those nips?!?!!
Also brown nips are majorly dissapointing

bye felicia

Does anybody else here hate niggers?
I can't be alone on this one.

I think he just hates political correctness. The way the word "nigger" is treated is a kind of soft racism in itself. Think that's what he's going for, bringing attention to that