Strange electrical storm over LA right now. Dunno if it means anything...

Strange electrical storm over LA right now. Dunno if it means anything, just wanna throw that out there in case this place gets hit with a monster Earthquake or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/us/southern-california/weather-radar
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLNKZMdsA0
sciencealert.com/strange-earthquake-lights-accompanied-mexico-s-8-2-magnitude-earthquake
streamable.com/3c7an
youtu.be/q7tSWOuIQis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_lightning
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>air detonation of an ICBM off the coast

Where? I don't see it

vids or gtfo

Yes, Mexico just got hit by a 7.2 that will travel north up the fault line and fuck your shit up soon

Pics?

pasadena here
wtf are you on, OP?

The way they control the weather is through laser beams....

They are probably going to do earth quakes ...idk

Maybe trump and his minions are tired of getting reports of risks.

Look off into the West coast. I live on the mountain side so I got a good view of it, but you should notice it too.

Putting my phone on charge right now (yeah, yeah, I know), I'll try to get some vids of it later.

It's just strange orange flashes of lightning, sometimes bright orange. No sound though, it's not thunder. Just lightning. No rain either, and the clouds are kind of dispersed, so it's weird that's happening.

Can you LA fags confirm? Or were you LARPing?

In LA, Burbank

No sign of electrical anything, OP false and homosexual for now

Go outside. Look off into the west coast for at least 30 seconds. You'll see bright flashes in the sky.

You guys are all fucking liars here.

You're in Burbank, you should fucking see it. Actually go outside and look, you stupid nigger.

I guess it's more south-west, but ehh w/e. Until something actually happens, it's just an electrical storm.

>RIP me after this post

310 Fag here, I saw that electrical storm over the ocean like an hour or hour and a half ago. I was like is that heat lighting? Thought it went away but if it does lead to a monster quake guess we can kiss our asses goodbye.

I am near Long Beach and have seen what looks like lightning but no thunder coming from the clouds, odds are it's a thunderstorm but who knows the same flashes were seen at the time of the recent Mexico quake

there was a big lightning storm last night too

Hollywood fag here, nothing's happening fuck off retard.

That's what I'm worried about lol. These look like the same lightnings that were happening in Mexico before that quake hit.

it's a lightning storm, they've just been really crazy. last night it went on for at least half an hour, just constant flashes of light

>same flashes were seen before the Mexico quake
Source? Also could it be HAARP? I saw it too out over the ocean by marina del Rey or Venice maybe even further down that....shit I don't wanna fall asleep during a quake.

So Sup Forums has storm weather shills as well?

Fuck off faggot, it's real you just have to be close to or be able to see out over the ocean to see it.

just look at doppler you fucking spergs
accuweather.com/en/us/southern-california/weather-radar

It's still going on right now lol. scurrry

I live right by the lightning storm in Taft CA. It happens in every September annually! It's literally nothing. It's just humid and hot meet the dry air.

It was regular lightning

lol ok I'll take your word on it. Recently saw that Mexico video and this just seemed ominously close to it.

video?

this is miami earlier;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLNKZMdsA0

there were strange lights in the mexico earthquake,
sciencealert.com/strange-earthquake-lights-accompanied-mexico-s-8-2-magnitude-earthquake

in a weird twist,a day later I was browsing an archive of a romanian transportation forum(not meme-ing) reading about some of the infrastructure projects in Bucharest and a guy thre mentioned casually that in the 1986 earthquake(a smaller one not the big one in 77 that level half the oldtown) there were also strange lights,mind you this post was from 2008.

If this happened throughout history it's great, but there must be historical accounts of strange lights that accompany large earthquakes at night,right?
unless...

there have been many reports of "earthquake lights" in the sky before or during earthquakes in historical reports.

805 fag live on the coast, can confirm it's insane out there. It's thunder without any actual noise.

Came here to post this.

>thunder without any actual noise.

805 here, it's just lighting everyone calm the fuck down

let us know if you start to hear a bunch of dogs barking

user I....

Compton here all I hear is babies crying and sirens.

Can't see sky out of my apartment

well i guess you got me there, my word vs. some random anonymous stranger on the internet

There was a weird cloud and some lightning yesterday.

Just one solitary cloud.

what's with all the 805 beaners on pol

This niggers retarded we have a rainstorm with shit loads of lightning moving up the coast. It's been going on for hours it's just lightning

323 here i have seen a couple lights flash around BRIGHT but thats it

Shut up whitey. There are no whites left in CA ya hear

I'm 805 like that other guy and I have videos of it if you are so retarded that you don't believe an easily tracked storm is real

In Irvine, noticed flashes but thought it was lighting.. Only problem is there arent any clouds or rain

714 fag here can confirm live on the 5th floor of my apartments facing near the ocean.

Saw this as far north as santa barbara.

661 here. Huge lightning clouds all day yesterday over Palmdale / Lancaster and into today too

i must have too much light polution from this angle from LA in Pasadena because I just rechecked and there isnt any flashing

I live in Santa Barbara county, I have never seen so much lightning in my life, the lightning reminded me of war of the worlds.

Santa Barbara has been getting a light show from over the ocean and then it started pouring and going off right over the town.

There's killing bolts shining in the night but they're not killing?

>thunder without noise

805 beaners are on pol we're everywhere senpai

Stay in Ventura and stop ruining everything to the north you god damn Jimenez

I live in OC which is south of LA. Saw a few flashes and wondered wtf it was, it wasn't raining.

805 here as well

apartment complex lost power.

>implying i give a shit about commiefornia

Ahh ok so it's a natural phenomena. Apparently birds and select species of animals become agitated before an earthquake ,might be superstition though as these shitfags also get edgy when the weathershifts rapidly.
Anyway LA is built to withstand massive quakes, limp wristed califags worry about useless shit,unless a tsunami clears the coastal areas

i had a fucking chill go through my balls while reading this thread.
last night i saw a single flash of yellow/orange lightning with no thunder.
already made a thread about it on /x/ because it was creeping me out so much.
is anyone else outside the US seeing this shit?

Said strange electrical storms aka thunder and lightning. streamable.com/3c7an

I live in Pasadena so cant see shit unless I go up to a vista point...

But i did notice a strange lightning storm behind the mountains last night. Looked like the goddamn Stranger Things trailer.

Compton here. I see it too. Strange purple and orange lines and flashes across the sky. Street lights are flickering and stuff too. Is it happening?

omg nuclear bomb
if serious looks real big if

saw a thread about this same thing over LA yesterday too

Thats what i saw yesterday. I live by the mountains, so me and my gf saw the flashes but heard nothing

AND IF ANYONE IS WONDERING, IM STILL IN THE HOT AIR BALLOON. REDNECKS SHOT AT ME ALL DAY AND THE FRYER SPILLED AND THE BALLOON ITSELF IS ON FIRE. LA IS BEAUTIFUL FROM UP HERE BUT I NEED HELP

user you're a disgrace to the 805, please get out (aren't they changing the area code soon?)

I saw it while walking my dog. Spooky stuff

310 here, saw it

310 here, saw the flashes but no noise. Spooky

323 LA fag here—haven't seen/heard anything but I can tell it's more humid than normal and overall strange weather. This heatwave over the last week was REALLY fucking out of the normal. Am scared, guis.

its getting dark, im going outside now to see if it happens again.

MOMS COMIN ROUND TO PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT OUGHTA BE

yeah i've been on edge lately. I was browsing pol to help me sleep but now I cant. 626 here (originally 562)

pic related is my dad after i called him about the wildfire near his house

ew

Did they look like the ones in this video? I've seen fake lightning like this before. I like to count the seconds before hearing the thunder to estimate how far the lightning was but there was none.

youtu.be/q7tSWOuIQis

yes exactly like that: strobe-like effect, but irregular enough to rule out artificial lights. There was 1 cloud doing that behind the mountains over Burbank last night.

626 here, near hwy 210. It has been creepy all week. No thunder, no rain, no storm clouds, but sudden frequent lightning / electrical storms popping up out of nowhere.

MEGA QUAKE INCOMING

626 fag here, OP isn't full of shit but it's literally just cloud to cloud lightning.

Calicucks are literally so sheltered from the elements that minor thunderstorms are scary to them, and literally every person I've met here "loves the rain xD".

I can't wait to get away from this hellhole

There is no thunder you massive retard. This isn't normal lightning. Look at the thread before toasting and thank fuck you're leaving. There are too many stupid dipshits here as it is.

Faggot talking shit about my state. Fuck you.

>There is no thunder you massive retard.
But is there thunder with no noise?

Stop playing tough. It's somewhat pathetic. Are u a woman or just very young?

All that means is that the lightning strikes are far away enough that the thunder (ie. A fucking sound wave) dissipated before it could reach you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_lightning

You calicucks are some of the most insufferable and pretentious cunts on the face of the planet. I didn't get the Cali hate memes until I actually had to live with you retarded faggots.

Story checks out.

>abnormal weather patterns for an area is not a cause for concern

I'm in Culver City. It's true. I thought it was fireworks at first, but it's not. It's lightning.

Wow ur rite bro, guess Allah has been reincarnated because there's a thunderstorm off the coast of cuckifornia.

>pic related
KYS medkit faggot nigger
>calls people pretentious
>assumes he knows better than everyone
>looks down his nose at an entire state
>pretentious
K

>tfw someone from 626 posted for once.
H-hi brother.

626. Grew up with lightning storms, this isnt like any one ive seen before.