Steve Bannon:Firing Comey Biggest Political Mistake

> Steve Bannon, the former chief strategist at the White House, described PresidentDonald Trump’s firing of former FBI Director James Comey as a historic error.

>Charlie Rose asked Bannon, appearing on “60 Minutes” in his first televised interview since departing the Trump administration on Aug. 18, if rumors were true that he had described Comey’s firing as the “biggest mistake in political history.”

www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-says-trump-firing-024919244.html

Wasn't it a Kike in the DOJ that told Trump to fire Comey?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/kppk0lh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get it. Because Dylan was a kike.

Trump himself wanted to. He made Rosenstein write the letter so he could justify it. Then days later Trump said "eh I would've fired him if I got that letter or not". But yeah it was Probably dumb

Why the fuck would Trump want to fire him? What does that gain?

And again, Trump made that comment after that kike sent him the letter. Then that same fucking kike appointed Muller!

Because comey wouldn't publicly state that Trump himself wasn't under investigation (though he told Trump personally)

This is bullshit. Bannon's an idiot.

That seems very fucking minor. It would make more sense that he fird him because he didn't stopl the Russia I investigation if you want to go down that rabbit hole.

Bannon is a nationalist you dumb fag.

He's not wrong. Comey was a sleazy showboat but Trump should've fired him later. The firing led to the hiring of Mueller.

RIP reb and voDKa

Sessions and Rosenstein both wanted Comey gone. It just happened to line up to when Trump was getting pissed at Comey for not publicly vindicating him. So Trump asked them to write a letter giving him a reason to fire Comey and used the letter. Liberal media went ballistic on Rosenstein, he got scared and buckled under pressure and appointed Mueller.

Trump should have allowed Congress to oust him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUELLER IS /OURGUY/

HE WAS FBI DIRECTOR DURING 9/11

HES ABOUT TO EXPOSE EVERYTHING IN REUTN FOR A PARDON
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Firing FBI director is a presidential authority. Trump should've gotten rid of him as soon as he was sworn in, or at least not at the hight of the Russia narrative. The timing was terrible.

But why the fuck did Rosenstien select Comets fucking friend to lead the investigation? Sounds fucking fishy to me.

Muller is friends of Comey and was somehow appointed by a fucking Kike in the DOJ that told Trump to fire comey...

Hes not our guy. He is literally about to interview West Wing staffers about them being witnesses to the Comey firing and Trump writing the initial statement about the Don Jr meaning.

I predict nothing will come out of it, but Mueller is most certainly as establishment figure.

But Congress could have investigated Comey for his lack of action on Hillary even tho he said she violated numerous crimes. Plus, co greed could have tied up c omey with his bullshit orders from that Nigger lynch woman who told him to halt the investigation into Hillary.

Idk but I assume it's because he briefly worked for Mueller in the 90s.

Rosenstein did say it wasnt going to be a fishing expedition, and by the looks of it, only Paul Manafort will be fucked. Have hope.

HES OURGUY AND UR JUST FAGGOT ASS KIKES
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I believe the Judiciary committee headed by Chuck Grassley is looking into it rn.

Bump.

Comey was a loudmouth who wanted to be in the news all the time

Kys

Paul manager might try for kike out Trump tho for some sort of deal

Manajew

Good. That little cunt shouldn't get away

clyp.it/kppk0lh0

PEDOS PEDOS ON THE LOOSE

SOON ENOUGH THEYLL FACE THE NOOSE

ISRAEL ISRAEL IS DONE!

this sounds like some controlled opposition bs. if bannon were serious about draining the swamp, wouldnt he want comey out because of the clinton investigation?

he has no real reason to defend trump anymore, but by defending comey now, he will also seem worthy of forgiveness if a shoe ever drops on comey later

need a quick rundown on the interview,any pills(of any color) dropped?

Trump was sworn in at the height of the Russian collusion narrative. That was the left's entire platform in response to the leaked emails.

>Rosenstein
how many fucking jews does trump have running around? This might be the most jewed administration ever,surpassing obongo and lebushsecond

No it wasn't you fat dumb fucking asshole. Comey had it coming and the whole fucking FBI has worse fucking coming. You had that one coming Comey. The fucking FBI has it coming. The FBI is a fucking mistake. Dumb fuckers.

What is there to kike out about? I genuinely don't believe there was any collusion. The campaign seemed too scrappy and improvisational to know what they would do each day, let alome even associate with a foreign power.

Netanyahu didn't do 9/11 you fucking dumbass.

KYS

I think he means the way Trump handled Comey was fucking stupid and I can agree with that. It was a very abrupt firing. Could have been handled way better. Bannon is right.

Yes. Bannon fucking dropped 1000s redpills. The liberal media is losing their shit over the interview.

Watch it in full on YouTube.

Dude you have to admit that Trump could have handled the c omey firing way better. I'm an avid Trump support and so is Bannon. He even says so in the interview. But the way Trump handled Comey just gave the liberal media a story and that was the problem.

Okay prove me wrong you stupid fucking Muslim.

BANNON IS A ZIONIST

ISRAEL DID 9/11

Bump

Bannon was a producer in Kikewood and is a zionist like Trump.

Comey is clearly a long-time Clinton operative and corrupt piece of shit. Not sure what Bannon is thinking by stating that motherfucker should have remained in charge of the FBI.

Go fuck yourself you stupid muslim.

He's not saying he should have remain I charge of the FBI. He's saying he should have been felt with better.