What made 1950s America so comfy?

What made 1950s America so comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkYl_AH-qyk
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know exactly. Pic related is Conservative America.
We all know what a Liberal America looks like.
We're living in it.

The Hart-Celler act hadn't been passed yet and America still had a wholesome healthy culture. People were still religious in a meaningful sense. Supermarkets weren't a thing, you knew your local butcher etc.

i wonder how retarded you have to be to make some scum tier ms paint bullshit like that. no more than mental age of 5.

it was comfy for retarded sheep and their children because you were taught from day 1 to suck the cock of generations past.

1.Not sending every fucking job overseas.

2.%90 White, Republican president.

3.Communist infiltration of media and academia hasn't taken hold yet.

4.Said infiltration hasn't sent the US into Christcuck mode.

We used to blacklist and put commies in jail.

Unprecedented economic opportunity and growth.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkYl_AH-qyk

Cold war paranoia.

jewish propaganda

This

It wasn't comfy, you guys have a retarded nostalgia for a frame in the video. Frames in videos can not exist indefinitely, the materialistic, liberalistic and ultimately semitic undercurrents within american society were deeply embedded in the 1950s, and /thecurrentyear/ was on collision course

What kind of names would this family be called by the modern leftist

Music

90+% white

>Commies were excommunicated
>Fags stayed in the closet
>Blacks still had a real culture
> Work was still available

This literally took me 2 hours in ms paint, don't talk to me like that

Probably the same kind of shit my side would have called them back then.
1950s America was far from perfect, but there were a lot of things that did work.
Such as our focus economically on small business, our heavy positive moral presence within the culture, our focus on the happiness of the family unit over the happiness of the individual.

In 1967, there were 159 city-wide race riots which violently ethnically cleansed white people from the cities and thereby denied us many economic opportunities. We were then mocked by the (((media))) for our "white flight". Pic related.

I miss old America
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

No spics, niggers were almost human

There was nothing particularly great about the 50s aside from the economic boom that followed post war. The reason you think it was so great is because of the propaganda that the USA employed to combat ussr propaganda. Honestly I would have hated to have been raised in such a conservative environment. people forget Republicans were the biggest crooks out there.
It's really not much better then today and if you were edgy back then you would have been a hippy/beatnik instead of a neo nazi/alt-right troll

WW2 finished, Europe was in shambles and had no other option than agreeing to let USA rip them off to rebuild. A couple of destabilizations in the middles east and the petrodollar was born. All international trade had to be made in USD, and USA could charge whatever it waned for worthless paper. All the wealth flowed into USA effortlessly, that's why they could hire people with a firm handshake. Tha's also why now americans have a sense that everything is going down, now that Euope has its own currency, the biggest spender countries trade in euros, oil comsumpion is going down, and everyone is debt saturated, they are returning to the "normal" level of a country with their production, they can't usure their way into prosperity like they sed to.

Unions

>socioeconomic disparities

Stop idolizing Barry Goldwater.

He was an ethnic Jew who loved fags and hated Christians

>Why was the 50's comfy?
Beatnik and meth

Lead poisoning and nuclear fallout

Economical growth because every single factory in Europe was bombed to pieces.

White people, traditional Christian values

Altruism disparities.

Jews have permanently changed our demographics:
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

People knew their places