youtube.com/watch?v=VUxx7iCSekQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FIanZMCNdhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Taurus

Happy Cinco de Wide-O, Yunocchi

How old is she now?

Whose birthday did you just say it is?

Late 20s I believe.
Yuno is probably doing lots of wonderful things with her life by now!

>S1 9 years ago

You know.

What's her job? Do you think she's gotten married by now?

Happy birthday meme girl
Even though I've never watched your show

>Late 20s

Shit, she's around my age. Feels maybe good? Not sure.

Happy Birthday, Yuno

Happy birthday, Yunocchi!

Happy birthday, Yuno!

Happy birthday! Yuno I love you.

Happy birthday!

Where do I got this dakimakura?
Or is it Ume-sensei exclusive?

That's not a dakimakura, that's a bedsheet.¨That and the pillowcase were sold as a set in Comiket, so you have to buy them second hand.

I don't think you'll be able to sleep with them even if you buy them though. Or at least I sure can't.

I wonder what happened to yunoanon that posted all the doodles of yuno he did each year.

Happy birthday Yuno, and happy birthday to me.

why are you missing on the few sweet things in life?

like go and enjoy m8
youtube.com/watch?v=VUxx7iCSekQ

Happy Birthday Yuno

Yuno is also getting married today!

Happy birthday user. How old?

Whenever I feel bad, like really bad, and need to rethink my life, I always go on and rewatch hidamari sketch.
like this calms me down and makes me have warm feelings inside.

wiz-2y.

She's an art teacher with no boyfriend and only a few years to live if Sensei is anything to go by

Happy birthday Yuno, I love you!

happy birthday wide-girl. i wanna hug you.

Same here, actually. And your post made me realize that I should start rewatching the series again tomorrow.

Goodnight user.

>tfw yuno's friends are eventually going to fall apart, she'll eventually feel guilty and lose her innocence once she realizes that she wasted her parents money with a useless degree in arts since she can't find any work and will become incapable of experiencing any happiness
>mfw they all say unforgivable things to each other during the fight which ends their friendship

>useless degree in arts
>in japan.

They will kill each other for a cute background cover art qt like her everytime

Can someone post the Yuno pasta? It wouldn't feel right to celebrate this spectacle of a day without it.

Fucking stop

Hi I am Yuno. Hi am from Japan. Your site is cute. Many many cute photo. I am in your site for many many time, but I no understando all. What you talk? What is your favorite discussion you say please? Sorry for my question. Bye bye America.
Yuno

kinda sad that there's nobody in the planet as innocent as she is.

No Yuno please don't go

May sun eternally shine upon your soul.

Did Ume draw something yet?

She masturbates on live cam.

She doesn't really draw anything that often.

B-but it's Yuno's birthday

I know.

why is yuno the most perfect and purest girl ever?

What would you get Yuno as birthday present? I'd give her another pair of X's

A hot bath, food, and Miya-chan.

today's my birthday

i've been here over a decade now

please don't let this ever end

>implying I'm that small

What would you get to a girl that already has everything she needs?

Maybe she could hint at wanting something art related, and I could buy that. Maybe that's a little bit boring, but I don't want to write anything too embarrassing.

Art materials can be pretty expensive. I'm sure she'd appreciate a nice set of copic markers, for example.

That doujinshi when Yuno and girls meet that guy from death note.

shit is so cash.

Everything except height

But she's perfect especially because she's short.

ittekimasu!

Yeah, that's what I thought. And she'd definitely find a use for them too, so I think it would be nice.

In real life I just bought her clock, so she'll feel more at home when I get that dimensional portal working.

She doesn't need that!

Is Yuno the cutest person on earth?

Don't be silly user, everyone needs height

You know it.

Yono, don't go.

Happy birthday to Yuno and my Dad

>yuno visits america

M-my name is Yuno, and I think every single one of you should try harder!. I mean... you're... you're all so slow and lazy and... N-NOT THAT I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THAT but I... I think you need to do better! You're the people who've everyone's forgotten and I... I think you have the great potential to do what's right! I mean have any of you had any friends? I mean, I guess it's fun talking to people online, but you need to make honest friends! Please I don't want to see you start getting angry at each other for no reason.

Please don't ignore me. I know I have my own problems. I have a lot of them in fact. I was invited into an art school I don't deserve, and made a bunch of friends who treat me better than they should. What do you do?, other than "fapping" and "being so ronrey" which I don't quite understand, I'm sorry. I also don't get that good of grades, and I have a very good neighbor who's fun to be around (she just ate my entire supply of noodles, she's very short on cash I'm afraid). But as I was saying, you all must try and be better people! ... please? Thank you for listening, I hope.

This image is related too: It's me and Miyachan.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIanZMCNdhM

Happy Birthday my Sunshine!

I get the message but Yuno isn't tsundere.

I guess today is Yuno day, I'll only re-watch Hidamari Sketch all day.

>so ronery ;_;

That is something I haven't heard in a while.

Damn where did all the time go?

Team America: World Police was from 2004, almost 12 years ago.

Blogshit:
I remember borrowing the DVD from a friend and waiting till my parents were out so I could watch it without them knowing

Another year down the drain. Oh well.

Happy Birthday Yuno!

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y

Yuno is getting married on her birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

What episodes would you consider to have a really weird tone or just feel outright surreal? Last one I watched was where everyone thought Yoshinoya was suicidal over a one sided love but I would say it's up there with Yuno's fever dream as being bizarre. Do we get anymore episodes like those?

That{s the best it gets, Shaft changed its animation style for hoshimitsu and up but the direction is still the same so the transition isn't noticeable unless you consider the artwork.

everytime

Happy birthday user.

Also my birthday too ;_;

What boards would they all browse?

Nori would probably browse Sup Forums and Nazuna /fa/.

Sae could be /lit/
Hiro would be /ck/

No idea about Yuno, she's very hard to place, I don't see her browsing at all.

She'd browse /c/.

Many, many, many, many cute photo.

Miyako and Yuno are both too pure for this website.

/c/, /an/ maybe. She's overall basically the antithesis of the typical edgy Sup Forums kid though so she probably wouldn't use it. Out of the wides I could only see Sae and Nori using this place at all.

Anyone else keeping up with the manga? It's been pretty great lately.

Yuno is lovely but she's a computer illiterate so I wouldn't see her using a computer at all.

has there been anything since chapter 124?

Maybe that's why all the Hidamaris are all pure, no internet around to ruin or corrupt them, then Nori came with her set up and it's kind of like the whole Garden of Eden thing with Lucifer and the apple.

I can see all of them using a computer but to a very low extent, even if it's only to open internet explorer to read an e-mail or do homework research except for Yuno, she'll need guidance even if you have already told her how to.

I can see the first time
>Yuno, you have to place the mouse over that icon to open then file
>proceeds to place the mouse itself on the screen, over the icon

Yes. It's wonderful. Yuno's third year has been really interesting.

No raws out yet.