It finally happened. I'm a total racist now. Seeing all of what's happening in FL and Texas...Shit. How blind I've been

It finally happened. I'm a total racist now. Seeing all of what's happening in FL and Texas...Shit. How blind I've been.

Where were you/How old were you when you finally became completely racist too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIJWA5Cr2Kg
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
archive.is/bSIAg
amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/
amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123520273/#123528629
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
wesh.com/article/burglary-reported-at-academy-sports-in-orlando-as-irma-bears-down-on-central-florida/12213865
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/27/study-delivers-bleak-verdict-on-validity-of-psychology-experiment-results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Where were you/How old were you when you finally became completely racist too?
In my basement / 14yo / when I realized that I'm too retarded to be successful in life on my own and needed a scapegoat.

Also, on this occasion OP is a massive faggot too.

Blacks are beneath us. 2/10 troll though

I was 3 and being pushed in a shopping cart in the grocery store by my mom. While we were at the checkout I asked her if the lady in front of us was made of chocolate.

I grew up in a town that was 98.7% white. When I went off to college I lived around blacks. They clearly polluted more, failed more, were more violent, and we're more unpleasant than most anyone else.

Been a blue pilled tyt watching white guilted lib cuck most of my life, that changed in 2013, but only in the last few months have i really opened my eyes to the situation the white race has been facing for decades.

>all the Irma videos from FL on social media in spanish

7-8, Jerusalem has made me genuinely hate Jews and Arabs.

Why aren't there any webms of all the looting (and other niggerish stuff) posted here? I've only seen posts of people claiming there was looting. Why no proofs?

where the fuck were you when they were looting after BLM marches last year?

Same bro. Funny thing was my hometown was so much more cucked than the diverse city

Pretty young probably by 5 or 6 i was raised right on race

I was like 5 when I saw an ugly black girl with a huge protruding belly button

please share fate of sad wet pupper

My hometown is rather conservative. One girl on my old street now has a black boyfriend. She sits on her steps with him showing off. She comes from a poor family. The house is a shack. I drove by one day and yelled "Nice chimp!" The looks on their faces were great.

youtu.be/DIJWA5Cr2Kg

ITT self radicalization of young white boys. Where were moderate white people?

>It finally happened. I'm a total racist now. Seeing all of what's happening in FL and Texas...Shit. How blind I've been.

Context?

What did I miss? Looting?

Did you even read that article lol? I have never read anything more illogical.

Preaching Miscegenation and Egalitarianism along with the Jews, probably.

Grew up in a 99% white country town and was totally bluepilled and lefty.
Then moved to a 50% white city and holy fucking shit. I didn't need Sup Forums to become racist.

Found his owner and drove to the shelter, is currently curled up sleeping with a fleece blanket.

I hope.

>grew up in England
>used 'racist' terms like Paki
>wasn't rly racist as cucked education system brainwashed me
>moved to USA
>exposed to niggers
>appalled
>full blown racist now
They're fucking trash, and it's not even a poverty thing, I lived in rural Ohio for a time, no matter how poor white people are they still don't do the shit niggers do.

They are truly below us, they are apes, barely human. Fuck em all.

What are rewards for white jihad? Will these young virgins finally get laid?

Are you me?

Quite a shock moving from Lincolnshire to Atlanta.

It always killed me how people will say we suffer from overpopulation and the world needs to stop having so many kids when white people are the only ones even trying to be responsible about that or even be environmental and stuff.

You tell the same people that oh, then China, India, Africa is the problem because they have more kids than anyone. Muslims in English ghettos, niggers in America, these are the problems then, right?

Silence from em. They don't want to stop overpopulation, they want to stop white people from breeding.

Honestly I've just never had an interest in news. I always had other shit to do. I don't know how I've been so blind to it.

Really makes you think

The looting. All the nigger hate threads. It just finally wore me down.

What do you mean? Nothing much even happened in Florida and Texas, just some really mild looting. Was that honestly enough for you, OP?

A hope for a national home for Europeans, a God given right that every people deserve to strive to. Self governance, sovereignty, self determination, pride in one's culture, and so on.

We are moderate

>1 post by this ID

We are not all white either

Race-ism is just a Commie thought crime.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

>N.E Lincolnshire to NYC>OH>PA>TX

Please archive or screenshot archive.is/bSIAg

I'm in Florida right now. I live in a town that's like 97% white.

Guess what the streets looked like this evening when I drove through town? Hardly any cars, everyone indoors, businesses closed. Quiet. I saw one cop car riding around town quietly. It was peaceful.

Majority white. We aren't even a well off area, we have a lot of poor here. The gulf between whites and niggers is staggering. Imagine if it were reversed.

Pretty sure we are the moderates. Ever white person I know is lowkey racist too but the moment gives a nod to it it's pretty obvious they feel the same.

And for good reason.

jfc, every*

moment when one person gives*

I was basically born a racist. Ever since I was little, my dad educated me on how awful niggers are, and as I've grown up I saw exactly how right he was

There was a girl in grade one named Dirhetti (i think thats the spelling) who was black and i would routinely say to her "hey dirty, why dont you wash yourself?" A few classmates also did this until she got annoyed, told the teacher, we all got taken to the office and lectured. All i know is they said she was just made that way, but i couldnt understand how anybody could be naturally dirty. I dont have any memory of her after that, so i guess she was sent to a different school or something.

TL;DR i thought black people were just people who didn't bathe ever. Now i realise they are sub-people and that there are many stats and facts to back that up.

Remember, facts arent racist.

Noice.

18 when I joined a fraternity in college

>It finally happened. I'm a total racist now. Seeing all of what's happening in FL and Texas...Shit. How blind I've been.
Bro, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Mandatory readings about shitskins behavior as soon as the thing, fragile layer of civilization that keeps them in check vanishes:
>amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/
>amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123520273/#123528629

>seeing squads of nine soldiers each making the rounds wearing red berets. I believe it was the 82nd Airborne that had arrived to help out. [...] These were not the green farm boys of the National Guard. They were combat veterans, and everybody knew just from looking at them they would take no nonsense! [...] Several of these soldiers said they had felt safer patrolling Baghdad.

I'm glad that you took your repill though.

But you are a Jew? What made you hate your own kind?

lol. god did this

How can you hate yourself?

>TL;DR i thought black people were just people who didn't bathe ever
Well that IS true. Have you ever known a nigger who didn't smell like shit?

If god is real he isn't looking at us. Men do this. Devils exist but they're flesh and blood.

Racist, it's been long for me to actually swallow that pill, cause I had many muslim friends, since I live in a bad French neighboorhood.

But I've always hated Jews.

More readings:
>amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

About 13, I noticed that most people are batshit retarded when it comes to common sense.

look at bobby fischer

Ferguson riots.

I am not a racist. Many people are assholes. They can be white, brown, Slav, black, Asian etc.

I have, however, met really nice and smart blacks and brown people and really nice white people and Slavs. I also met many nice Jews.

Racism is wrong. Just look at people on an individual level.

I'm sure other anons will drop more redpills. In the meantime welcome to Sup Forums, my friend.

And don't forget: you're here forever.

Do you think basement dwellers don't hate themselves? Like, there's nothing inherently wrong with hating yourself, if that's what motivates you to improve.

>I am not a racist
Well, thank God for that.

When those coons in 'merica kidnapped and tortured that special needs kid & live streamed it. That was the tip of the iceberg for me.

He is European. I am not surprised.

yeah pretty much the Ferguson shit. I was actually pretty sympathetic to Saint Trayvon (pbuh) until I started to realize how quick niggers will chimp the fuck out, how the media can screw a story any way they see fit, and how time after time after time, the niggers that got put down by cops usually had it coming (there's exceptions but overall--fuck em).

Ferguson made me extremely jaded in regards to race. Went from being a liberal to a borderline Nazi in the span of about a year. And then I found this place and never looked back.

A few, actually. There are a few cool old jamaican dudes who come into my store sometimes and they are pretty chill and human.
>Inb4 "MUH BASED BLACK DUDE"
No, i still fully believe the stats and evidence of niggerism, but i also believe that the docile/smart ones should be allowed the title of human. Tbh in my city niggers aren't the issue, its the fucking indians and arabs. They are smellier, louder, and more numerous, and they all have that 1000 yard stare. Not the "seen some shit" stare, but the "i cant comprehend words bigger than 'balloon' or 'brownie'" the kind of gaze that has a profound lack of intelligence.

Fucking faggot. This is what did it for you?
I was a race realist at the age of 13 - I am 30 now. Bout time you faggots are coming around.

I went to a 95% back school in a black town from kindergarten to fifth grade.

It was a fucking warzone. Nothing will make you more racist than living with the fucking beasts.

These white liberal bleeding hearts live in white neighborhoods, gated communities, far away from this shit but they want US to live in it. They don't want us to leave or it's white flight.

Well fuck that. White flight might have saved my life. Moving to a mostly white town was the best thing that ever happened to me growing up.

He's completely right.

>flag
Nobody expects American posters to be white.

wesh.com/article/burglary-reported-at-academy-sports-in-orlando-as-irma-bears-down-on-central-florida/12213865

No videos yet?

Ferguson was my first race riot. After that I learned that there had been race riots going back for decades. I wonder if there will be another rash of race riots in ten years? Will every generation have its own personal outbreak of race riots that inform their worldview?

Gradual process growing up. There was no "Aha!" moment for me, I just began to deny it less and less as the years went on.
>born in chicago
>White-Flight to FL as kid
>visit ext. family back North every 2 or 3 years
>less excited for each trip
Watching your home die in snapshots is a pretty potent redpill...thanks for getting us out Dad.
>The Great Depression couldn't kill the city.
>The Great Chicago Fire couldn't kill the city.
>The Great Replacement.... that killed the city.

Rhodesia was only the beginning...
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

im hispanic and most whites are nice to me so i doubt it. sounds like ur larping some nazi shit

Believe what you want. Just because we're nice to you doesn't mean we don't also wish your death when amongst ourselves.

what happened in florida? i live in tampa area (fucking storm was all hype, nothing happened) and i haven't heard of any niggers doing anything yet

Kill you are self edgelord
Hating Haredis is not the same as hating Jews

Nobody likes or respects someone who hates their own kind, especially for imaginary points on fucking Sup Forums

Stock image off the internet. At least 4 years old.

I know a lot of great Mexican people. Some of my family are married to Mexican men and women on my grandmothers side.

Mexicans are alright. Especially the kind that actually enjoy being American and don't fly Mexico flags for some retarded reason.

North Florida here, the media blew it out of proportion. Had my retarded aunt acting like it was the end of the world. My sister called me scared asking me to leave my place and go to a shelter. Fuck that, if the storm comes through I hope it kills me.

Good read.

They were saving the shoes from potential drowning.

teenager, it's pretty easy when you live in shitskin land (california) and get redpilled early. you don't have to break as much "diversity is great" conditioning if you're immunized early on in school.

yea, but I meant what happened with niggers and the such, did they start looting or something?

wouldn't really say I'm a racist. I have enough experience around blacks to know the difference between decent blacks and niggers. sometimes you can't tell the difference and even a good black can flip and become a full blown nigger when he's in a crowd of them.

blacks have the ability to be decent human beings but honestly I wouldn't risk my life on it. it's really a headache and worry I don't want or need in my life. the less I have to do with them the better.

>be me
>16
>in gym for 6th period
>whole goes of full lockdown
>code 1 on all teacher walkies (student with gn on campus)
>hes in the gym, not shooting but they know he has it.
>gym swarming with admins, campus deputy, and gunny from rotc nerds.
>they catch the nog with his shirt over his head trying to blend with the girls and get in the girls locker rooms.
>the shanignigs are helping him.
>theyre pulling him out of the locker room
>black girls chimp out "HE DINDU NUFFIN"
>actual sentence being scremed by 20+ shanignigs
>the little nog had a fully loaded 9mm.
>it was a highpoint
>everything i was skeptical about was true.
mfw

I guess. My town is mostly white. I drove through earlier and it was quiet as a church all the way through town, fifteen miles of order.

"Racism" is a term created by communist propaganda to demonize normal human behaviour. "Becoming racist" is just getting rid of the brain washing.

what is puppers doin? get out of the rain puppers! why is puppers out in the rain Sup Forums?

What's the source on that last image.

Been racist to a mild degree since a long time ago due to being raised in an extremely diverse city in California. Didn't take a genius to figure out that in order to live peacefully you had to surround yourself with other whites or with certain types of Asian like Korean, Japanese, and some Chinese.

Once I realized that America actually used to be an ethnostate on purpose and that the civil rights movement was co-opted by certain interest groups to open the country up to mass third world immigration, I went way far right. Just thinking about what we are now compared to what we were as little as 50 years ago is appalling.

Probably some niggo streaming himself murdering again. It happens a lot.

My guess is that a nigger probably left him to die.

I was probably 15 when accepting, but I was starting to become racist at 14 probably

Makes me glad that I live in a rural area away from them. Although, in the UK arabs are much more of a problem as you probably already know. They take over whole geographical areas around England. It's so bad that you can't walk down those ends alone if you're white.

>Be born in rural Missouri
>2 black kids in entire grade school, seemed nice.
>Mother remarries and moves us to mixed Texas suburb just as I'm entering middle school

Those first few years were goddamn rough. More like prison than school, redpills you fast though.

The whole Trayvon Martin/Mike Brown riots did it for me. I mean I always kind of thought in the back of my head "yeah maybe black people are a little different" but all that made me just give up on niggers entirely.

Psychology is fake science practiced by a small international clique, used to subvert society

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/27/study-delivers-bleak-verdict-on-validity-of-psychology-experiment-results

Yeah, the Muslim situation in England is disgusting.

I had a long discussion last night with a normie about the Jews pushing for immigration, white genocide, brainwashing people through the media, news and movies etc.

I redpilled him hardcore on the Rothschilds and the bankers that control the world.

And he could barely understand what I was saying, as if I were some babbling homeless man screaming incoherent strings of words on a street corner.

He asked how it all could happen and I told him it's happening right now. It's been happening right in front of us, all you have to do is open your fucking eyes.

The niggerly behavior always comes out when they gather in numbers. Plenty of blacks can seem level headed and "based" alone, but the second they feel they have the numbers they always go full chimp.