"But, like, for realzies this time guys! November didn't count!"

"But, like, for realzies this time guys! November didn't count!"

Is this real don't want to go on their YT

I want to cream on her pretty face

don't worry, she's probably a childless 40 yo.

It is.

So what you're telling me is that somewhere there are nudes of anna but you don't have them?

How long would the title "Hey brown Moslems, Your Time is almost up!!" stay on YT?
She wasn't actually stupid enough to post that today was she? I think Homeland Security should pay her a visit. Bet she has a bomb up her ass.

Why would you die your hair and get a nose job to look more white but hate white people at the same time? I don't hate blacks, but if I did, I wouldn't get a perm and nose flattening surgery.

you could just go to YT and type it in, but your a lazy nigger.
Also yes, this is real.

>your

anyone have nudes of her?

How much money does this train wreck pull? I mean the show itself

It seems like they'd be broke. Maybe they are. Statements like these are publicity stunts. They are the "leftist douchebag" show and have to do their monkey dance for clicks

Sad. Ana could have had a real career if she didn't hook up with Cenk

>flag

oOoOOoooo

>WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE
What did she mean by this?

Seriously, if any non-liberal or non-kike said anything to the effect "white people are running out of time", the exact same thing the liberal says, they are branded a racist white supremacist nazi talking about the white genocide conspiracy theory.

These kinds of news stories are godsends, and we should use them as subtle redpills.

BEGONE EU

i'd be surprised if JewTube didn't have a censor to prevent it from uploading

This. Chenk is deep cover 14/88 klansman befriending the enemy to drop them just like Ben Garrison

>pretty face

Our news is just going to be nothing but camwhores in 10 years.

>for more on the latest events in the most recent Israeli/Gaza conflict we go to our middle east correspondent, Brittany Venti

>Fucking your hair up and having a retard lip sag makes you sexy
Yeah no.

Damn, Brittany Venti looks like THAT...

>56% and dropping
she's right.

>white
>christians
they're only mixing the two to appear less aggressive with their message. The reality is that they are equally hostile to both whiteness and christians, and these stripes will be further revealed as time goes on. Attacks on christianity are often done under the guise of "whiteness" in order to appear less offensive. It's sophistry.
>your time is almost up
is this celebration or announcement of white genocide? all people working towards white genocide should be rounded up and exterminated.

>believing jew polls

Why

Did she know her people are white and christians and was genocided by the fucking Turks ?

>4.5 billion asians in the world
>1.3 billion africans in the world
>500 million "other"

>500 million white people in the world

holy shit guys

That chick using lol on her sign pisses me off more than anything else.

Yeah, that's what the Young Turks told Armenians before the genocide, Ana.

They obviously have outside funding.

>be leftist
>be anti-white and anti-American
>lose election to Trump because of this
>respond by being more anti-white and anti-American

If only the t*rks got to her her great grand parents during the genocide.