E
D
twitter.com/MarkDice/status/907123837610766337

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/907117897520050178
youtu.be/orCEyHwveK03462
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off mark

Actually this is a pretty good point. If the shoes get wet they can't be sold anymore so there's really no harm in some nigger taking them for himself.

kek

i was delivering milk to my grandmother when suddenly the wind blew the groceries out of my grip and shoes landed in my hand. Dindu nuffin.

pls someone grab this as a webm or gif to spread

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/907117897520050178

those shoes were for the hurricane refugee center at his church. why white people always gotta frame us as bad

Hmm suddenly I don't think mark dice is as much of a dork. Can you imagine what it's like to have and IQ that puts shoes on the top of your priority list? you could of been stealing, guns, ammo, batteries, food.

wow it's so weird how people feel the need to steal clothes from a store after losing everything they own in a natural disaster.

they could've just waited in damp clothes for days until the pile of second hand shit that won't fit them arrives.

I know its crazy right? They have damp clothes and yet they steal signature shoes it really activates my neurons

Why didn't the melanated gentkeman wear their work boots instead of their Js'?

>lose all your clothes
>steal jordans

thank you

Ive always avoided that guy because he reeks of boredom, another alt-lite PJW type. was i right ?

The clothes on their back while liberating those sports shoes looked just as new..

wew youtu.be/orCEyHwveK03462

Mark has ALWAYS been a racist.

Before Trump came along and he became his biggest fan, Dice was making videos mocking rappers and black culture.

He toned it right down when Trump emerged but its nice to know he is still a racist deep down.

Yep, another echo chamber man for the patreon bucks

DAS RITE

I really dislike Mark Dice since he just crams tons of quasi-subliminal "subscribe now" "like" animations in his videos.
I don't understand how people can watch his videos when they literally pop up every five seconds, it's so fucking annoying.

air jordan looter detected

Go to bed, Mark.

By the way, you didn't invent interviewing people on the street about political topics.

Reading twitter comments is so exhausting

They're so obviously not representative of normal people, just mentally ill people giving each other high-fives

Why is it.only black people doing it then?

You need to get to my webstore right away and buy a "You are fake news" Tshirt!

yeah good, all non whites are fucking cancer to the earth.

Because black people don't know how to act in a civilized society. Look how they completely fucked South Africa after being handed the keys to the kingdom.

>just mentally ill people giving each other high-fives
or retarded fucktard teenagers

Oh yeah man, tons of looting going on around the military base in Idaho.
I'm sure anyone who would have an issue with someone trying to get people to subliminally subscribe to a youtube channel is most definitely a basketball american.

>Deceptive narrative about looting.
You should see St.Martin, we had to send in the fucking marines and MP to stop them from looting.

Mark is good PJW, none of the self-fellation about how great and moral he is and just likes to shit-talk commies