Non-virgin characters

Couples, who fucked.

Me and my waifu

Shuuichi x Kumiko - OTP - canon

Please stop biting KyoAni bait. You're better than this, user. There are some legit yuri animes, and there's always manga to satisfy your craving. There's no need to stoop to this level. Come on. Get it together.

>animes

Hetshit btfo

>official art

>fanart
>fanart
>fanart
>fanart (doujin?)
>fanart

Would you look at that.

>it's the current year
>people are still shitposting about this

>/u/ overlords
>All this official art, novels and anime

>hetcucks
>fanart and fanfiction
Pathetic

Kumiko and Reina are good friends.
Shuuichi loves Kumiko but he's just another good friend to her.
No one's going to fuck in Hibike, let go of your dicks already.

Taki is just a front so she can stay in the closet.

>says it once
>no dramatic direction
>zero importance given to it by anyone
>they just wanted to get it over with

>happens twice and two ways
>in the romance episode
>dramatic shots and music
>more than one screenshot, instead of having to post the same one twice because that's the only evidence you got

How is it said in Japo again?

You're pathetic, having to post the same thing like saying "this is all I got!". You're like a kid covering your ears so you can't hear when you're being beaten.

All you`ve got is delusion.
He`s right.

I know right! How deluded! Who would ever come to the conclusion of extreme intimacy when characters act like this? And who would think they love each other just because they literally and explicitly confessed their love to each other? Fucking deluded am I right?

I could post it as many times as you want but I'm not a spammer shit like you.

Isn't it wonderful, it's the only shitposting I can tolerate

Your waifu

Not with you

Can I watch?

Can't people accept that either the Het ending or the Yuri ending is still going to be adorable as fuck? Kumiko is so cute it doesn't make a difference

>"all you've got" is definitive canon proof that that I'm wrong that the alleged lesbian likes a man

Is the joke that you're actually the one doing all the things you're getting angry about?

>literally kyoanus bait, n-th time
>still eating up readily

Yes you are.

I`d like to daterape Kumiko, multiple times without any contraception.

>bait
This is why we can't have nice things.

Proof

Without a doubt. They lived in the same house and even slept in the same bed for a month, and that while being attracted to one another. No doubt that something happened there.

marriage, kids, the whole package!

>its a /u/ thread episode

>anime characters have kids
>the kids are always either JUST younger versions of the parents, or just have the exact traits of the parents copy-pasted onto them

Would it ever kill a series creator to make realistic kids? Yeah kids can look similar to their parents but they're not just fucking clones.

Guys, you've got it wrong, only a dick can make someone lose virginity. yuri love is too pure

that would just spawn a bunch of ntr discussion.

What about adoptions?

Kumikos bikini looks unattractive as fuck

Why was this allowed?

KumiRei canon.

Thing is, anime characters are pretty generic. A family resemblance of some kind, and unlike with 3D people sameface means you'd have a hard time creating that resemblance subtly. Choosing between "no family resemblance" and "really fucking obvious," they're gonna go with the obvious one.

>Spent series killing each other
>Held hands once in a series with naked space hugging
>Shippingfags think this means they love each other

She is not even a female.

And a hot couple at that.

Personally, I think Kumiko is completely straight. However, Reina might very well be bi, or at least have an infatuation with Kumiko as well as sensei.

Why are Hibikefags so insufferable?

DELETE THIS

accept jesus

Because of hetshitters.

Because the het option for this show is appalling.

So beautiful.

>People still forcing this Kumiko and Reina shit.
They never did anything romantic together, Stop.

>Because the het option for this show is appalling.

There is literally nothing wrong with heterosexual romances.

Now that's what I call butthurt.

The reason we can't have nice things is because idiots like you keep biting. Why even get this worked up over a show that sucked dick anyways?

They are like everything else, worth nothing without a solid execution, which just isn't happening in Hibike.

Falseflagging: the last act of a desperate idiot losing an argument.

cuck

It seems the opposite to me. Kumiko's behaviour towards Reina doesn't really make sense unless it's a gay crush, she seems genuinely uninterested in Shuuichi, and she seems troubled by the idea of Taki being attractive. But Reina is more explicitly straight, and her behaviour toward Kumiko is more explicable as loneliness, desperation to make just one special friend after being friendless for so long, combined with her more chuunibyou attitude.

She can be a female if she chooses so.

not even Taki-sensei and the bitchy homeroom teacher?

Not official couple, but they were totally going at it.

Why do you think Reina has been visiting his office every morning? To prevent that from happening.

You know you're in trouble when Lelouch agrees with you

For some reason I wanted her to suck his dick in that scene.

Stop posting non-Kyoani stuff in Kyoani threads.

You truly are the worst person in the world, Anonymous.

You are shit, user!

>she seems genuinely uninterested in Shuuichi
You don't know. How odd.

I do know, but her feelings aren't depicted in the anime at all so far. She simply has no interest in him, not even tsundere or kuudere.

>selfie

average /u/shitter everyone

They banged.

>can't even use punctuation

Does it mean something in secret lesbian code when they wear a scrunchie together like this? I have seen another pair of lesbians depicted like this - see related picture.