Just got banned from Neogaf

>Be me
>Casual gamer and pretty "good" Neogafer who stays on gaming side 99% of the time and posts about reviews, E3, sales, etc.
>Thread about PewPewDie shows up in gaming side
> I don't really know much about him or even really agree with his use of the N word but I enter thread
> Mod says something in passing about how left-leaning Gaf is
> I decide to answer to the effect of "because you ban everyone else"
> Several hours go by and I don't check neogaf, I come back and no mod has done anything to me
> Dozens of people with "resist" avatars have jumped all over me for the comment, calling me racist, transphobic or baiting me "go on, buddy" smugness.
> Several people say anyone with center right views is a racist
> I respond saying they should look back at what I quoted and see it doesn't even have to do with PewPewDie/racial slurs or any 'ism or 'phobic
>I come back to neogaf a few minutes later and notice I've been banned with smug neogaf mod message
>Mod says I should rethink "both sides" despite the fact I never even used those words
> In effect, it makes me hate what progressives stand for, making me less progressive then what I was before the day started
> Also in effect, proves the point of what my first post said
> Joins Sup Forums
> Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/neogaf/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>neogaf
>why.jpg
Faggot

Yes, NeoGaf is a dumpster fire full of complete idiots who have absolutely no self awareness. We occasionally have NeoGaf threads because their stupidity (and recent Trump related insanity) are good for a quick laugh. I can honestly say that I understand why Medieval societies would take a few retarded people and make them jesters. They are hilarious to behold.

Garbage website

The other chan isn't any better. Luckily this place somehow holds together despite all the shitposting.

I hope you get banned here too

God SJWs really invaded gaming top to bottom didnt they. The meme war sagas will be looked upon one day as the nerd civil war

>invaded gaming
invaded gaming websites**

These people don't actually play video games, they just enjoy LARPing as the nerdy gamer type.

OP dont bring your ass pain here
its a shit website that could be taken down without much effort

That smug little zinger in the ban reason actually managed to make me mad. In-fucking-credible. Is it possible to fully disappear up one's own ass?

>claims to join Sup Forums only after neogaf ban
>username was scoops

These people are far gone. The humane thing to do is too put em out of their misery

??

make a new account named TwoScoops
roll out a proxy list too
have yourself a fun time causing maximum damage

>visiting neogaf

Literally just a SJW safe space. I know "safe space" belongs in 2016, but that's the perfect description of the website. No point in claiming anything otherwise. The funny part is that they're obbsesssd with Sup Forums and raid this shithole all the time.

>Nekofrog: le why is it always junior members be le racist xDDD
because you retard, they get banned before they can get a higher post number
is this guy for real? i may just go there myself and shit on him personally

Well, they try at any rate. And people say WE are ineffective manbabies.

Posting on Neogaf unironically was the reason I went from staunch lefty to hard conservative. They opened my eyes to how insane the left is.

Buddy they invaded game developers

See: Mass Effect Trans character (killed the entire STUDIO), and Niggerfield 1 as prime examples

>browsing neofag
That's your problem

how stupid do you think we are?

I once tried to subscribe to Neogaf..Ages ago, and i remember it was quasi impossible. My email wasn't valid according to their standard so i didn't insist...
Then i later learned that even if they accept your email , it can take several weeks or months to approve your membership...
It's just very bizarre.

But then i took some time read the non-video game section of their forums and it's basically a hive-mind of SJW/LGBT/Brainwashed PC shit for brains...Might as well call their website Neofag.

>Might as well call their website Neofag
We do. All the time. It's almost their official name here.

As for Sup Forums, it has more shitposting than NeoFAG.

That second sentence is enough.

> I decide to answer to the effect of "because you ban everyone else"
You can't have been that much of a regular if you didn't know mentioning bans was a ban-able offence

Raid when?

I'm genuinely curious how a lefty gaming forum can exist. Unless they're all fags who only play RPGs and larp as women.

how the fuck could you stand that hivemind shit for so long?

you sound like a jew

don't sound like a jew and you won't get banned

>this place somehow holds together despite all the shitposting
All the DACA threads got purged for "doxing", even if the spic is crying on TV with it's real name.

>Mass Effect Trans character
that was far from the worst of the problems plaguing that shithole.

>Niggerfield 1
i don't think anyone really gives a shit, its practically unnoticable.

I don't disagree that there's more than an acceptable amount of SJW in developers but I don't think their influence is to the same degree that you're implying. If anything they've been weakened.

we'll see in a few years if the infection comes back

>"bait"
>"shitposting"

They've butchered the meanings.

>i don't think anyone really gives a shit, its practically unnoticable

why are you lying?

I got the impression in my time there a lot of them don't even play games. Their off topic forum is nearly as big as their gaming forum and plenty of people only post in off-topic there.

Why the fuck are you still posting on neogaf? That's like still posting on GameFAQs or still making epic may mays on YTMND.

Never. How can you destroy a pile of rubble? Also, it's not the easiest place to sign up to. It would take months to organize a raid that would be crushed within an hour. Stalinism works. At least in this case.

stayed on the gaming side. sjw shit seeped over to the gaming forum too though

Getting kicked off a platform really kicks you in the ass doesn't it. Winds you up and set you going. Now that that's been said, fuck off we're full

Where do those on the gaming forum that cannot tolerate sjw shit anymore migrate?

I know they're in the game, I know. But in all the time I played it I never felt like they were actually there.

go to fucking reddit. we don't need more normie faggots from other sites

This is going to sound harsh, but they typically grow out of video games in general.

It's not the content of that post, it's the fact that it's dripping with subversive kikery. kys subhuman

you got banned from a site brewing methamphetamine, good work, here's a you

ironically i had that username since like 2013

Have fun user:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/neogaf/type/op/

Why the fuck would you go to websites that don't let you say what you think you dumb nigger faggot

RPGCodex are unironically /ourguys/

You could try Sup Forums, it's at least better than sites like Neofag or Kotaku. That's not saying much though.

Not harsh it's reality. Stuck going to school for graphic design and software development because I wanted to do gamedesign. I still love games and they'll always be there for me, but they're just not fun to play anymore.... not of them seem to be as good as I remember them to be as.

The funny is, people with actual lives have NO time to be a stupid mod for a gaming website. Thus, the people who end up being these volunteer mods for all these gaming websites are total fucking losers. Even EA hires volunteer mods and they are total sjw shit heads. That's just one reason I returned my copy of BF1.
These people are worse than the power seekers in the real world. At least the power seekers in the real world have to manage real interactions. These faggot mods sitting behind their monitors are legit mentally ill.

Because you're getting old and are dying.

I am sure as fuck that neogaf are Sup Forumsacks. I lurk there a lot and I notice they always keep up to date with pol memes. They love their echo chamber. I fukin hate that place. But I only go to see what good user still puts up a fight. They are a fukin dictatorship. Their ""member"" status makes them think they are better than anyone. It's the perfect place to go have an instant rage.

good shit

>ban different ideas?
>opinions and viewpoints that we disagree with aren't equal!
>how dare you say we're exactly alike!
>calling someone a nigger is literately Hitler
>i can't believe you want to kill all minorities!
>saying nigger is white supremacism, never mind that both Mexicans and Niggers use commonly use it to refer to Blacks
>racism isn't political! viewing races as different and capable of different achievements is totally fucking bigoted and genocidal!
>ban you now, you fucking misogynist racist bigot hateful white supremacist neo-nazi!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point we should force NeoFaggot to ban all their user's at this point it would be so easy to trigger a mass banning and sink NeoFaggot to hell. Nigger's. It would back fire on NeoFaggot so easy. Basically make NeoFaggot look harsh for mass banning people and shit.

Looks fine to me.

WN 1.0 Boomers KYS. Hal Turner FBI informant mother fuckers. You bitch about faggots like Spencer but none of you can hold an intelligence conversation beyond "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW". Go listen to some more (((TRS))) Hollywood parody of white nationalism.

Look up the criticism page in wikipedia. They banned everyone with non-left wing opinions for years

obviously you got banned for that, are you literally with the splc?

Lol, all of the snipers on the german army are black you idiot

They replaced lawrence of arabia with a muslim woman ffs lmao

Welcome brother, remember you are here forever

This, I wanted to buy that game but nope. And it isn't even because there are niggers, it's the fact that it's misrepresenting history. I have no problem with blacks in Rs2:Vietnam for example.

Would you ban anyone for this?

Yea, that's not good for younger kids to see.

>Using neoshit
>Ever
Kill yourself.

>Going to Neofag

what did they mean by this?

I bought it at the time just dealing with it because I've enjoyed a lot of BF and I really like WW1 setting, but because of their bullshitting its the last EA or Dice game I'll ever buy, Activision as well

>be me
sage

Never hide your power level. Make sure everyone knows it immediately. You'll go far in life, OP. Trust me.

What the fuck is a Neographer?

>defending Christianity and moral behavior
prepare to get permabanned you heteronormative ciswhite racist nazi bigot
facts =/= hatefacts
learn to parse relevant data from racist bigot data shitlord

Go away refugee. You probably have Based Hard R friends.

You might as were remove your flag. Your becoming non-party affiliated. Similar event happened to me. You obviously harbour racist views (joking). Well friend you expressed a thought outside their group think. Fuck them. Be your own person.

Also, I almost forgot how irrationally emotional and censorious lefties were. I was buying into the share blue "omg both sides r just as bad" meme.

Also...I always thought Neo Gaf was a gaming forum.

wtf I love pewdiepie

that's really interesting.....not
why would you think that Sup Forums is a neogaf forum
go dispute your ban on rebbit or somewhere else

Is this site even worse than alternatehistory.com? That one is such a good saltmine.

Meanwhile doxing of right wingers is tolerated on places like Twitter and Reddit.

I couldn't even sign up to neogaf, they wouldn't allow any of my e-mails.

Not even my university e-mail or gmail.

bet you 100% all those people are self hating whites getting offended on other people's behalf

I'm not sure what did you expect from voicing reasonable opinion in psycho ward. There's no helping them, they drive away everyone who still have some sanity left, leaving only hardcore certified crazy.

liberals are culls

That is, they are the ones that would be killed off in the wild, but are kept around because of the comforts of modern society. They are the dead branches weighing down the tree, the weak seagull that slows down the flock. They are what society should be constantly trying to purge itself of, a cancerous lesion that consumes the host organism

you handled it pretty well, epic picture. saved. you are in zero wrongdoing also

that's why the best games there are, are usually ones you can mod yourself. so you can mod out faggotry

>joins Sup Forums
fuck off m8 we're full

Isn't there any redpilled games nowadays?

>> Joins Sup Forums
> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums> Joins Sup Forums

i'd like to take this time to personally thank neogaf for helping the rise of the unapologetically racist Right by being such blatant leftist fascists

this
we could show them our gratitude, like i did here:
thank you neogaf
you made the world a better place
you made america great again
thank you
thank you
thank you

>I once tried to subscribe to Neogaf..Ages ago, and i remember it was quasi impossible. My email wasn't valid according to their standard so i didn't insist...
>Then i later learned that even if they accept your email , it can take several weeks or months to approve your membership...
>It's just very bizarre.
it how jews operate
goons do that too
then dont recruit
if you want in, they rape you
it's kind of a selection ritual
you're either coopted or you're meat

All you need to know

Wtf is neogaf?

i thought the left loves pedos though

It seems like v is weeb Stalinism/autism glorious Nippon with no sarcasm irony probably worse than Neofag

Dude, there is a reason why everyone is paranoid that the governments want to take anonimity away, once you get used to saying whatever you want you take it for granted, and what is happening is a new generation of authoritarians has been created who WANT the state to make sure you don't say hurtful things because feelings override truth if it is uncomfortable,

Have you noticed all leftists today have essentially feminine behavior, with smugness, evasion of confronting the issue but asking whether the one that asks is morally valuable?

It is going to all blow up one day.

>alternatehistory.com
DO THEY TALK ABOUT KANGZ?

What the fuck is NeoGAF and why should I care?

nice digits
the jewmods here have had a strong no raid policy since they raped moot and owned the site 3 years ago, see the sticky as a trace of that
despite this, this place still serves as a rightwing powerhouse