TRUMP ADMINISTRATION DROPPING DEFENDING OVERTIME PAY RULE

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION DROPPING DEFENDING OVERTIME PAY RULE

thehill.com/homenews/administration/349221-justice-department-drops-appeal-to-save-obama-overtime-rule

WHY DO REPUBLICANS VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN INTERESTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/349221-justice-department-drops-appeal-to-save-obama-overtime-rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we archive it
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/349221-justice-department-drops-appeal-to-save-obama-overtime-rule

reminder that the reason for all the shilling on the board right now is

thank god. it was a stupid rule and totally unfeasable.

You don't want to get paid for your overtime?

>a fucking larp thread

If you knew anything about economics, you would know that working overtime fucks over your fellow workers.
Yes good goy, give me more excuses on why John Doe isn't necessary and I should decrease his wage.

RIGHT WING RETARDS WILL LITERALLY ARGUE AGAINST BEING PAID OVERTIME. YOU CANNOT MAKE UP HOW KEKED THESE RETARDS ARE.

I miss Obama

Why do shills use the same handful of images every time?

u must be asking a rhetorical question considering you're the one here shilling against overtime pay for American workers

Based Mexibro somehow Mexico is better than leaf land.

SHILL YOU DON'T GET IT
IT'S ALL PART OF HIS MASTER PLAN
IT'S 4D CHESS!!!!!!!!
FUCKING SHILL................

pretty sure he was mocking u right wing retards for being against your own interests

HE'S CRASHING THE PLANE

>judge strikes it down
>justice department says whatever
>this is somehow trumps fault.
Fuck off shill.

>The rule would have forced employers to pay overtime to most salaried workers earning less than $47,476 annually. The salary cutoff for overtime pay now stands at $23,660.

>The judge, Amos Mazzant, initially put the rule on hold last November. It was set to go into place on Dec. 1.

>The ruling was celebrated by conservative and industry groups such as the Restaurant Law Center, which represents the restaurant industry.

Of course. Conservashits celebrate every time they fuck over American workers.

>Progressive groups reacted swiftly to the Trump administration's decision. In an email, the president of American Bridge accused Trump of trying to "further rig the economy for the rich."

>"Donald Trump personally screwed over hundreds of employees by refusing to pay their overtime and now he's using the Justice Department to slash the paychecks of 4 million hard-working Americans who will not receive the overtime pay that they earn. This is Trump's latest action that is at odds with his campaign trail rhetoric, and it further shows how his economic agenda is solely designed to further rig the American economy for the rich - including Trump himself - at the expense of American workers," group president Jessica Mackler wrote.

>"The American Dream is moving farther and farther out of reach of our country's workers and Donald Trump is to blame."

Progressive groups are on the side of worker. As always.

What's the matter goy, you don't like CAPITALISM?

the free market must know best

that's why it shipped all these rednecks jobs to China

BUT TRUMP'S WALL WILL GET ALL THOSE JOBS SHIPPED OVERSEAS BACK RIGHT?

lol what wall

canadians be gone!
Your nation has forever existed in no threat of danger due to the existance of the US, and a result of the lack of struggle is your taking for granted the good in life and the lack of hard choices and consequences that every place but you and Scandinavia has to deal with.

watch your mouth

Wow, the combined power of Great Britain managed a victory on the US
Trudeau BTFO Drumpf am i rite

>The rule would have forced employers to pay overtime to most salaried workers earning less than $47,476 annually. The salary cutoff for overtime pay now stands at $23,660.

It didnt effect me before so i really dont care.

It was British soldiers who sailed from Bermuda thay burnt it down, dumbshit.

Also

>my own interests
>implying I work overtime
>he works a shitty minimum wage job

Lmao, the poor voted demoshit. Rich people are for Trump

Educated whites are mostly STEM degrees.
"""""""Educated""""""" non-whites are humanities and black studies degrees.

Overtime should be paid if you work for it buut here in corrupt countris overtime is a method of corruption they use to get paid extra for less work . I have faith in trump knowing exactly how it works and why he wants to remove it

Good.

Next lets remove the minimum wage which harms poor people more than anyone else