Did you cry?

Did you cry?

I did when Ai was walking alone on the moon and ran out of oxygen

I did when She didn't put the coffin down.

I did when I was so excited for that show only to find out that most of the characters are just a bunch of shounen idiots and my expectations were ruined

I did.

I did at the very end of the manga.

Never made it past episode 10 of this boring space garbage collection agency anime.

You mean at the last page where there's debris flying around, possibly from the Von Braun ship?

Yes, don't remind me. I always saw it as humanity collectively destroying our budding space age with debris. An ode to an Odyssey that never was and never will be because we screwed it up.

I need to buy the volumes, this series changed me.

I did, but then again it`s not hard for a series to make me in the first place.

Of course I did. Repeatedly.

>Possibly from the Von Braun ship
Are you confusing the manga with the anime, and parts of the anime that didn't happen? Because all that debris was probably caused by the war that happened in volume four.

Yes, I did cry. It's one of few anime that could make me shed tears.

That ending song is 10/10 beautiful.

That wasn't the message of that page at all you nerd

it was boring as shit, how can you make an anime about space and make it boring?

I cried.

Goddammit Tanabe is adorable. I want to bully her.

Probably the most intense experience I got from anime.

Why did she only have two men drooling over her again?

Nah.

I don't see why not.

I'm just saying, she should be swamped in suitors, especially in a closed ecosystem like a space station.

Sorry, I misread your post as "Why did she have two men drooling over her again?"

And now that I think about it, one of them was overpowered by their space boner and the other by their hate boner.

The scenes where MC confronts his inner self and when he falls into the ocean are pretty touching.
The episode about Yuri was good as well.

Still mad she didn't die.
They go all the way to destroy her immature world view and don't even have the guts to kill her.

This image feels lewd and I don't know why. Help me, anons.

Bitch tears.

It wasn't so much about destroying her worldview as much as it was recontextualising it. She shifted from being an optimist out of ignorance to one out of hope to better the world who's depravity she was now very familiar with. If anything, the entire last third of the show just served to sure it up. She went through immense personal struggles both physical and mental, but even at her darkest moment in the bleakest of situations held true to what she believed in.
Basically, she gained an understanding of what her morality actually represented in the world.

I think I want Tanabe and I'm not alright with that.

I cried when Nono and Hachi went into the moon together and I got teary eyed at several other points.

>into the moon

Reminder Omnibus Vol 2 of the Manga drops this month, who else here will be buying it?

>Did you cry?

I did not, but fuck if this wasn't an amazing anime.

I read the manga
And no
But it made me think about life a lot. I'm very apathetic and give up pretty easily so the manga was cool because it almost made me want to give a shit like hachimaki and race to my goal headfirst. I love the parts where he talks to his self doubt. I do that a lot but unlike hachi I usually agree and regress even further. Basically this was great wish fulfillment and a damn good manga.

I always wanted to get more Yuri chapters but it never happened

Why woud I cry at "everyone has space aids" forced drama?

Yep, when Tanabe runs out of oxygen on the moon and later when Hachimaki proposes.

I fucking hated Tanabe but I only read the manga.

When she tried to talk Hachi out of shooting that guy I wanted to rage

I cried at how bad Planetes was, yes.

shit taste

Planetes is babby's first hard sci-fi. Entry level Western hard sci-fi is much, much better.

I did when I realized these dumb fucks could have just used lasers to push debris into earths atmosphere