White people have NO GROUNDS to say what is or isn't racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2c6qStoI_oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you call that a shitpost?

>the humans are getting uppity

Mentally ill trannies and numale cucks are 100% mentally enslaved by the Jews and this is proof.

>white people aren't allowed to say what is racist or not

That's pretty racist.

That is racist

Niggers (or mentally ill freaks) have no grounds to tell white people anything, and need to fuck off

is "racist" the single most retarded word to ever be invented?

who the fuck cares, nigger?
racism doesnt exist, its just communist/zionist propaganda.

people under 18 should not have internet access. really, it should be 25 or 30.

White men are the only people who have the ability to be racists, because we are superior. I know it, you know it, we all know it.

>White people can't identify racism.
>White people are all racists.
Pick one.

>Making derogatory generalizations about an entire racial groups ability to comprehend a concept
Literal racism against white people.

Fuck off nigger.
>racism

We also don't care.
We have grounds to say who should be a part of our nations and who shouldn't. Fuck off you're either a nigger or a communist, either way, get fucked.

i support whites and don't give a good god damn about nigger savages. they're lucky we let them live anywhere, let alone in this country.

nailed it

>TFW Pewdiepie sparks the race war

>white people have NO GROUNDS to say what is or isn't racist

Unless they're arguing that something whites di/said is racist, of course. Then they can opine all they want.
Moral highground. Winner by default!

The stolen generation was wrong. We should've given them small pox like the burgers did to the indians.

So i am allowed to say nigger now, since i am unable to determine weather its racist or not?

the more they say stuff like that the more it hastens their eventual destruction.... people are getting tired of PC bullshit

please don't be racist using the word retard is racist.

Given the fact that white nations are the only ones who push for equality and humans rights we do

and black people are ugly so we can disregard everything they say - they can not be racist because its obvious bullshit

Fuck off were full.

Source here, discussion is hot.. Get in here shit posters.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c6qStoI_oM

that's racist tho, unless you're changing the definition of what is a racism. at that point you lose

>white people can't say what is or isn't racist
>I can tho
is that thing implying it's not human?

double 69 outs this pic as Sup Forums strawmaning while sockpuppetering. LOL. had me going for a sec till i recognized the lack of geuine niggerdom, this /bants is nigga-lite. just tha way hwyte bois likes it.

its bigotry not racism.

It's interesting that they don't attribute this to jews.

>whites have no right to tell POC what is and what isnt racist

>men have no right to tell women what is and what isnt sexist

>if someone feels aggrieved, you have no right to tell that person or group they cant feel upset about it

>except if that group is white or male then their complaints and feelings of victimization and oppression are invalid and dont count

This is why eventually there will be blood because and civil war

Delet this

>doesn't say racist things
You're racist

>says racist things
You're racist

So if I don't have a choice, I'll use my privilege to use words like nigger, chink, sandnigger etc

neat

Twitter cunts have no ground thinking I give a fuck.

>Abbo nazi detected...wtf?

>because of thing X incidents ago white peepol r raycist n cant talk bout wut izn't raycism or naught
it's an idiotic mantra that plays on that neo-marxist newspeak racism/power meme
the people that say that whites can't be oppressed are the ones that have no idea on how to expand their perspective past what is taught to them
they are trapped within a little box, always screaming about how everyone outside their box is wicked
while they are in chains and always discomforted but content enough to remain obedient to a slave mentality
always unable to grasp things beyond their point of view
only idiots who should be culled say stupid things like whites can't understand racism

if whites were so bad, then avoid them

Where can I get a mousepad like that only with Sonichu on it?