Which of the three main heroines did Shirou love the most?

Which of the three main heroines did Shirou love the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10133802/
nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=427133
yadi.sk/d/Um_f3n-YhzyEd
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=11699
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5046-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Translation-Patches
strawpoll.me/10133923
soundcloud.com/mongrelofulster/venc8pjg9w9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loathe as I am to admit it, there's a good chance it was probably Sakura. On one hand, he was willing to search forever for Saber and in the interest of that, transcended his human limitations and joined her in Avalon after living a very, very, very, very long time.

But on the other hand, he gave up his ideals for Sakura. And that's a pretty big deal for Shirou. So, it's one of the two, and its probably her. She's still a worst though.

Saber was more important than Shirou's ideals too. Shirou wanted to fuck off with Saber instead of fighting Kirei and saving the world, but didn't suggest it because she'll shoot him down. She became his number one and he would do anything for her. Sakura's storyline wasn't novel, but this time the heroine didn't scold him if he gave up.

Rin is certainly the one he loved the least.

This.

strawpoll.me/10133802/

SNEK

It's definitely Sakura that he loved the most (in Heaven's Feel) but Saber is the one who had the biggest impact on his life.

There's a reason Shirou's first meeting with Saber is something Archer remembers so vividly.

Who loved Shirou the most and was it Ilya, Issei or Taiga

Who loved Shiki the most?

Taiga. She had been Shiurou's mother figure for almost all his life. She'sd seen him grow up and become something.

Familial love is just as powerful if not more so than sexual or romantic love.

Shiki.

>he was willing to search forever for Saber and in the interest of that, transcended his human limitations and joined her in Avalon after living a very, very, very, very long time.
That's about as canon as CG dolphins and Sakura being a virgin. Just saying.

Realta Nua is the canon version, like it or not.

There is no right or wrong answer to this.

Rin is wrong.

Kohaku

Can't argue with that.

He loved all three the same, since Shirou tends to go overboard in his affection for people when he finally falls for them.

I mean, for Saber he literally spent his entire life being true to his ideas and because of his unwavering devotion and love for her he managed to defy all the odds and find her in Avalon after his death. And let us not forget that the memory that Archer cherises the most is when Saber was summoned when he was fighting his HGW as Shirou. That is some love right there.

And for Sakura he literally killed himself and was made into a puppet for her salvation. That is some love right there

Rin is the one that demands the least of him as far as any drastic actions are concerned but her support and companionship is crucial in his attempts to follow his ideals whilst avoid an Archer-outcome. That is some love right there. And its also the only route where the heroine makes sacrifices for Shirou rather than the other way around. It is probably the most balanced relationship in that respect

So before the shitposters and fanbois get into some stupid shitflinging "hurrr muh [insert favourite heroine here] loved Shirou most durr!!!" just remember that he loved them all the same.

>all these faggots saying that Rin is wrong when she acted the most like an actual partner instead of just a damsel in distress

Fucking underage
I don't know what i expected from current fatefags

Did you even understand the question?

What does Rin acting like an actual partner have to do with which one Shirou loved more?

See

Yes and I don't disagree with that but the reasons he gave are irrelevant since they're in regard to how Rin acts and not Shirou.

>Dr Seuss

My Childhood is ruined!

Thing is its hard to judge. UBW didnt give as an ending with a large timejump so we have never seen the results of the relationship.

What was hinted at in the route and in the anime is that Shirou is extremely thankful of her unconditional presence and support which allows him to go on to focus on his ideals.

>Hurr durr he tried to save all of them but did more so for Sakura and Saber because Rin wasn't as incompetent as them
>that means he loves them more
ill say it again
Fuckign underage

>she acted the most like an actual partner instead of just a damsel in distress
Literally the least relevant and useful of the heroines when it comes to their own routes. Even the Taiga Dojo makes fun of her being overshadowed by Archer and Shirou.

It's all about cirumstances and chances to develop romantic feelings. Considering Fate is a MultiVerse, you can't just say one person loved him most.

His imouto obviously

Why doesn't Archer have a beard?

Sakura.

>Fuckign underage

This isn't making you look better by derailing the thread.

I think you're quoting the wrong post.

May I suggest learning proper punctuation and spelling before you accuse other people of being underage?

>Literally
There is that word again

Anyway you are wrong.
One could in fact argue that Sakura is the least meaningful one i her route do to Illya playing such a big one in it. But it could also be do to their route being pushed together

All of them are extremely meaning full to their own routes, but you are somehow to stupid to grasp the relationship between Rin and Shiro because she doesn't scream for help every time she opens her mouth

I'm pretty sure Sakura qualifies as the most important in her own route as if to make up for being a background character in the previous two, considering it revolves around her.

The opposite is Rin, who is important and relevant in all three routes.

>i
>do
>meaning full
>can't into periods
>Nurutu
>you are somehow to (sic) stupid

It's not a best girl thread. The Original Post is asking which one Shirou loved the most. What Rin has done and how she behaves in their relationship has nothing to do with the actual question.

Ilya. Family before bitches.

Never said I don't.

It wasn't really to make up things, but to have everything about her come to light. You find out why she and Rin had that strange tension in the Fate and UBW routes, why she goes pale and tries to change the subject yet us strangely curious about Shirou's activities after work. And if you didn't think something was odd about a guy like Shinji having a Servant, even when Rin blurts out that the Matou should have no people who can use magic and oddly changes the subject real fast when Shirou questions her about it, I dunno. Rin standing outside the Matou residence and asking Shirou what it feels like to be adopted in UBW should have been big flashing neon lights regarding Sakura.

>She instantly stops bring angry if Shirou says he did something for Sakura, something he notes but doesn't question
>She gets obstinate with Sakura at the weirdest times
>gets assblasted in the Fate route when talking about how she knows that Sakura often comes to Shirou's house to cook with him

Most didn't pay very much attention about the many things going on in the other routes. HF only just revealed them obliquely.

Fair enough.

Eat me faggot
I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet so i could give less of a shit if the point got across.

nice counter argument btw
Im not trying to make this into a best girl thread.
Im a Saberfag if anything.
It just annoys me that people somehow can't see how deeply Shiro appreciate Rin just because we didn't get the happly ever after stuff that Saber and Sakura got.

They added the happy ending to the anime

Sakura>Saber>Rin

But Sakura is almost as much family to Shirou as Taiga. He even flatly says as much. Ilya becomes family once the truth comes out.

>regarding any endings other then True End in any route as canon

Would rather not.
HF had some especially sucky ones

>this scene in hindsight
If Shirou hadn't cleaned the archery club for Shinji and run into Lancer, he would have ended up teaming up with Sakura instead of Rin. Imagine how different the story would be if that were the case.

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Sakura obviously.

>Imagine how different the story would be if that were the case.

Well seeing as he teamed up with Sakura "against" Rin in HF i don't really have to

She knew that a command seal was forming on his hand and wanted him to stay at home so that he wouldn't be attacked by others until her preparations for the grail war were done.

Are there any translations of the game that are reasonable, or should I try to get through the original with my half-baked understanding of Moon and a dictionary?

Mirror Moon's translation is pretty shit and I hate how people quote it

Sakura was a good friend but still friend. Having a sister is something more eternal.

Sakura is the only one he calls by her name, while he calls Saber by her class and Rin by her family name.

Which is a shame because Rin gives him the most dynamic relationship.

Sakura, and she loved him more than anyone.

Taiga.

It's one of Akiha or Kohaku.

The Mirror Moon translation is far from bad. The only major mistakes it makes that I can remember are translating "ally of justice" as "superhero" and removing the aternate Japanese readings of the UBW chants. Well, there's also some minor scene where a woman getting killed by Zouken's worms says "It isn't strange." instead of "Isn't it strange?", but that's about it.

Depends. Sakura helped out as much as was possible, given her powers were essentially fucked up from the age of five and her mana is continually being drained because her dad trusted an undead lich to not turn his daughter into a living science project. Even with her handicaps, she actually helps the gang a few times, Rider points out that she is quietly killing herself watching over Shirou by using her Servant despite the dangers in one scene. She doesn't have the advantages or freedom Rin has.

Saber jobs due to the story not being interesting if she had the full usage of her powers, which is a sword powerful enough to make city sized slashes. So she is given a power handicap due to Shirou, but still manages to fight extremely well.

Rin was the middle ground of being just powerful enough she wasn't game breaking on the protagonists side, but was vulnerable to being outclassed due to being a human magus. She has the advantage over Sakura due to being trained correctly, and also Nasu's mouthpiece. So it makes sense narrative wise that she got to look like the most competent person in the group, despite Sakura having pretty good talent and knowledge of magecraft in light of her inadequate (an understatement) training, and Saber being extremely powerful/helpful but seeming to job.

It's pretty fucking long even with decent English reading speed, I don't think you will get much enjoyment out of it if your Japanese isn't very good.

Who did Shiki love the most?

do you guys have a link for the english tl of the VN. the one ive found is down and i really want to get into the series and people are saying i need to read the fate route first before delving to the anime.

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua] digital download edition for Windows
nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=427133

Réalta Nua English Patch for Windows
realtapatch.tumblr.com

Fate/Art Chronicle: Fate 10th Anniversary Art Book
yadi.sk/d/Um_f3n-YhzyEd

Fate/hollow ataraxia for Windows
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=11699

Fate/hollow ataraxia English Patch
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5046-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Translation-Patches

Hollow Ataraxia is a really fun read.

The chair in the lobby

It sure is.

Does Tsukihime show how many hours you've played? I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot, but it isn't in my options menu.

Not that I know of

Rin.

It was probably Saber with all the 'fate' shit but hell if I ever admit it openly.

Why?

thank you very much fellow user. here have some rin, my choice for the best girl as i haven't seen the series yet.

I refuse to bow to Takeuchi.

>picking generic tsundere as your favorite

strawpoll.me/10133923

I honestly can't remember now
Does Shiro not turn into Archer in every route?
I know he finds Saber in that weird time poket flowerhill thing and walks ethnaly with her as a form of redemption for all his work but does that happen in ever route?

I'm sorry I still haven't seen the other girls as I still haven't played the vn nor watch, all I've seen in most fate threads here are rin and she's quite the good girl based on my first impressions.

any route*
Fuck me

Shirou becomes Archer in none of the routes.

The Shirou who became Archer is basically Fate route Shirou except he didn't save Saber.

soundcloud.com/mongrelofulster/venc8pjg9w9s

Will Saber accept Gil's cooking?

So the Archer that finds Saber is the one that tried to kill Shiro?
So is that his saber or Shiros Saber?

This is getting confusing now

Probably Sakura as they have been friends the longest. Though Illya is pretty high up there.

Rin, of course.

She's a perfect woman and waifu.

What do these mean? Is Realta Nua the censored version?

She definitely wants to help, but Sakura knows pretty well that fighting is suicidal for her and that Zouken just wants to take advantage, see the scene Bailing Hand on day 9 of HF. She knows Zouken is buttering her up to make his plans work, which is why she says to just let Shinji use Rider for now.

Her situation is more rock and a hard place than any other protagonist, so it's not as easy as just allying with Shirou. She would have to deal with Shinji's butthurt without hurting the idiot. Nasu kind of revealed in the Q&A for the UBW anime that if she knew about Rider and Shinji's plans for the Bloodfort, she would "make him even more of a wakame". And in CM2, Nasu basically admitted if Sakura treated Shinji like trash under her foot, instead of empathizing with him, she would have a much easier time. Her only problem is she knows Zouken is a troll.

She is smarter than she is given credit for, but people underestimate how hopeless her situation actually is. That and she canonical has rank E luck, they even joke about it in that April Fool's idol event.

Have fun with your long journey.

Is this the fate/shitpostong thread?

No that's /fgog/ on /vg/

Nah that's the Grand Order thread

Well, he did forsake his ideals for Sakura. For him those were more important then life.

I want this user to be my waifu

but why didnt she just kill zouken before he threw her in the wormpit??? the wormslut must have wanted it

Dad wouldn't let her leave the house

It was more like a mix of him absolutely refusing to sacrifice her whilst being trolled by Kotomine (since in actuality, there isn't a need to do so) which if you understand his character totally, he does for the people he cares about. It was one of the route's themes of him struggling with what he wants and what he thought he believed in. Like the whole "cage" metaphor in UBW where he felt he shouldn't be happy.

He legit thought about abandoning the confrontation with Kotomine and Gil in the Fate route and running away with Saber and only stopped because he thought that Saber wouldn't allow him to do that. He accepted losing an arm and giving Saber to Caster to save Taiga in UBW. And in HF as I said, it's the fact he has severely poor information and options that cause his conundrum of "my percieved ideals vs. what I feel".

>not killing her dad
what a boring shitty damsel in distress