The Misery of Being Redpilled

How has knowing the truth, being so called "redpilled", ruined your life?

My life was always shit so no.

You're not redpilled. You're a shill and a weak bitch.

it hasn't.
/thread

If anything, it has made my life better.

I know that the world is pretty fucked, so I'd better try my hardest to set it right.

See how that mindset works?

It's improved my life somewhat.
It's gotten easier to play the game than it used to be.
At least now I know how it works, more or less.

The more knowledge you have the more miserable you become. Ignorance is really blissful.

Made it much better

Life was put into a perspective that finally makes sense.

I couldn't figure out why nothing the world preached was making any sense, but normies seemed to just go with it.

Demorilizing shill detected

It has made things harder but i am stronger for that and i would never wish in a million years to go back to having the wool pulled over my eyes

You're not redpilled. Youre a weak bitch and a shill.

>Ruined your life
Your life was already a ruin. Sorry you can't hang because you're too inferior to handle the "stress" of taking the blinders off once and for all.

the world is fucked beyond repair and no matter how hard you or i'll try, we are too retarded to make a really big change

see how that mindset works?

hey bby wan sum fuk

>loaded question
>one post by this ID
>flag

You have to go back faggot

My English prof (I'm studying CS but have it as a subject) mouth shut me when I was explaining that the gender pay gap doesn't exist. I even had the scientific data open on my mobile phone to show her the proof.
It's like they don't want a discussion, either say they are correct or stfu, I mean, I like my English prof, but that was utterly retarded.

The guys were all on my side and the girls said I am a sexist for even think otherwise. That was one of the few red pills on this side who are actually true and they turn it into a gender agenda instead of simply telling the facts.

I was miserable when I was a liberal too, so I never have thoughts that my depression will just go away if my political ideology is changed. Truth is all you need and how you feel who cares, stop eating shit and drinking alcohol I guess.

It's ruined my life because when I see left wingers now I have an overwhelmingly feeling of being sick and want to murder them and their children.

I was always mindful. My mum told be about (((Rothschilds))) and (((Rockefeller))) when I was a kid.

Nothing changed, just reaffirmed it all.
Cunt.

of course they dont want discussion. they've spent years and years building up their strawmen and fake issues. the truth is a threat to them.

Die with your rage

so true. I spent a week simply watching bullshit videos on youtube. I'd never been more comfortable being dumb and living like a hillary supporter.

It made me realize I deeply hate everyone I have ever known. Im okay with this.

People have been thinking that for centuries and the world kept being overhaul better (for most people).
You people were the same kind of people who would claim the apocalypse was coming when a cataclysm, a drought or an epidemic would happen before the time of science.

You are weak minded and too fucked to realise what goods you can do.

You are not fully redpilled, you now know the (((PROBLEM))), soon you will find SOLUTION

See reality. Respond. Dont be a bitch

I just find the world to be a deeply unfortunate place made up of many layers of lies, sadness, greed, exploitation, and murder.

No, we really are fucked. We're not solving the demographic issue without full scale civil wars across the entire Western Hemisphere which would undoubtedly go nuclear given today's technology and the threat of nuclear war. Western globalists realise th doomsday clock is running out and have built massive underground bunkers with swimming pools and virtual reality consoles so they can avoid the consequences of their reckless decisions. Trump has a nuclear bunker under one of his golf courses

>avoid the consequences of their reckless decisions

Not if we pour concrete into those bunkers whilst they chill by the pool

It hasn't faggot it has given me purpose and a new vigor. Quit being a pussy you faggots always cry about happenings and watching burn well get the fuck laced up it is time to go to work little one post faggot

I hasn't ruined my life.

I'm now very rich and have complete control of you while you are attacking me. That was the entire point.

Getting redpilled made the world darker, but the light inside got stronger. All in all, being redpilled is worth it.

Made it impossible for me to go back home, now stuck in Japan.

why would it ruin my life? i just find myself not caring about stuff anymore.

not if you use it and come to terms with the bigger picture.. injustice has and will always be around in many forms. but you have many friends around you bro, even if it isn't always obvious since not many people really want to discuss their deepest thoughts to strangers around them. maybe it's this isolation that divides us from corruption

do yourself a favor and go check some song lyrics of bands like napalm death, emperor, mayhem, ... you have many strange friends in many strange places. don't give in to the sadness