buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/322097620328?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
dropbox.com/sh/z3zk1hlq18njxfi/AACn9OumPuvvnR6lrkd05-0xa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paint when edition.

>more lolibaskebu bunnies
When will this bunny meme stop?

Do you recommend using credit card or paypal to deposit with fromjapan? Are they both instant?

I just want them in uniform

Credit card through PayPal, unless your bank's rates are worse than PayPal's.

Post older figures you seek.

Several years ago, I requested my AmiAmi account to be canceled after suddenly becoming unable to cover my preorders. Any chance I'd be able to get around blacklist to start over?

I got my April order !

ask amiami

So anyone get her?

They're sprouting!

>You're not supposed to plant real flowers in there
Yes I know.

I'm waiting for a discounted one on amiami or amazon jp. No one seems to be reselling her or Ayase though. I bought Ruri for full price like a retard and its garbage

what kind of plant is that?

>I'm waiting for a discounted

Thats what I was waiting to do as well.

>PVC
>moisture
>various soil bacteria

Her butt is cute, however I'm exactly like these guys

Admittedly, not hard to find, but I've been caught up paying for recent orders and some IRL shit has left me a bit drained

Reminder these are worse than prize figures
>more like 1/10 scale
>loose and noticeable joints
>resin
>12k new
>sloppy paint

Pic related? Suzume is like 5k yen max and not very hard to get.

If I'm reading the seed package right, they're called Alyssum

That's going to look really pretty when it blooms buyfriend

The task wasn't about posting figures that are hard to get. i guess i'll pick her up next month.

My grail is way harder to get despite not being that "old"

Looks amazing but he is rightShows us the full picture later.

That looks pretty good. Fake flowers look like shit anyway.

Esl sorry I saw the word seek and thought it meant treasure hunt.

I was wondering the same thing. Wasn't sure if it was just mine or not. I think maybe the PVC is just thinner there so light can be seen through it which causes it to look a different color when it's not.

is there any difference between buying a figure from amiami's website versus their ebay site? i know shipping is included in the price of the latter and that's why it's higher, but besides that?

Golden week end tomorrow.Hopefully some update on shipping.

Fucking golden week. I wish they just had regular public holidays like everywhere else instead of cramming it all into the one thing.

Don't get my hopes up for Centorea figures.

I usually use my CC since it has a better conversion and I get reward points.

This figure was so underrated. The character and pose are perfect, she's castoff as well. She deserved better but at least we get to buy her almost a decade after her release.

I just got one of the slutterflies and was thinking on buying fakes for my display. Natural flowers will definitely look better but they need sun, which is bad for pvc; water, which can cause all sort of issues depending on the figure's storage and not to mention the dirt.

Natural definitely look better but not worth it in my opinion.

I only realized it was golden week yesterday and was wondering why my shipping was stuck on "posting/collection" for so long.

>the absolute madman

>tfw don't own any of those

>tfw even if I found where to buy them they wouldn't have my size.

Grow lights are a thing you could look into. If you get some kind of indoor plant they should be fine under display lights too. I think the trick would be watering since you REALLY don't want any water spots.

iktf

Sellin this
ebay.com/itm/322097620328?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

wew lad

nico nico niiiiiii

No one cares about your shitty autistic idol.

I care a lot.

What figures are you waiting to be painted?

You are nobody.

Nana so the Venus line continues and eventually move on to this.

another shit bunny.

leo watch, from kekkai

And you are a nobody as well.

I'm just talking about the bunny suit, Why would anyone want to pay over 16K plus a lot in shipping for the same boring outfit.

I'd take them over school uniforms any day of the week.

School uniforms at least can look different. Bunny suit is always the same shit.

They could make them in their wedding dresses, swimsuits, sukumizu or other outfits, bunny suits have gotten boring at this point they're kinda like headswaps.

My waifu

She needs to be sculpted first, though

>sukumizu
Opinion disregarded. Sukumizu is up there on the most overrated shit in anime.

Probably but bunny suits have been done to death in Freeing's 1/4 line I can barely stand them anymore

>bunny suits have gotten boring
Just how?

Not that old but I always wanted Max Factory Mio which I finally got. Good stuff.

Lame. Butler Charlotte when?

gay faggot detected

i want the other blonde bunny

Amiico scale with tiny top hat when?

Don't bully Amiko!

This beauty (x2) arrived today.

This one?

No

Tiny hats really are nice.

Really nice.

You better have skelly hands to grab those.

How did the source material end? Lolis are sex.

does any one have more of these figure photography guides saved? i just got a camera

shit outfit, no thanks.

Detachable penis when?

>high ISO
that's for people without a tripod.

beyond that you have to learn what can be adjusted in post and what is slave to the physics of your camera.

I like it.

It's probably cancelled, fucking MegaHouse.

Uchu patrol Luluco

And anything else Casko related.

Shit show, good character. Too bad those skulls are going to jack up the price, though.

Unless if using fullframe cam like 5dmk3, boosting your iso up to 1600 the image is still sharp.

That cam is amazing, too bad it's so expensive. Only had the chance to borrow it

dropbox.com/sh/z3zk1hlq18njxfi/AACn9OumPuvvnR6lrkd05-0xa?dl=0

Feel free to post more tutorials or photography stuff whenever. I will see it and maybe add it.

Plum will be continuing their loliball bunny-suit line.

Knowing about color temperature is important, but as long as one has several matched or just a single source it's easy to adjust in post.