Kiznaiver

So best.

Loser desu.

Why does she have to be bullied so much?

What went so wrong?

Why does she still hit people? Is she a retard?

>What went so right?
FTFY

CUTE

This is your loser tonight.

I want to fuck her clothes.

Who in the show has parents and who lives alone?

Kacchon and Yuta confirmed for having parents
Kacchon, Tenga, Chidori and Hisomu confirmed for living alone

I mean, they probably all have parents but so far that's what the show confirmed

This is your childhood friend tonight.

I love her shoulders!

I forgot where Katsuhira's parents are, or was it mentioned at all why they aren't home?
Hisomu's apartment looked cramped and untidy, like no one else lives there.
Tenga casually moved in with Katsuhira so his family has been written out.
I don't recall seeing anything that confirmed Chidori lives alone yet.

Logically, everyone has to have parents. Whether they're on a business trip, dead, work in another city, or whatever, it's all been done countless times enough to become a big shitty anime cliche. I don't distinguish the various methods used to write parents out of the picture.

Okada is usually smarter than that and includes adult family members but I haven't seen one yet.

>I forgot where Katsuhira's parents are, or was it mentioned at all why they aren't home?
1st episode. Chidori mentions Kacchon is sent money every month.

>I don't recall seeing anything that confirmed Chidori lives alone yet.
She lives right next to Kacchon, and Tenga mentions something about how cool it is that childhood friends get to live next to each other with both parents away.

>Logically, everyone has to have parents. Okada is usually smarter than that and includes adult family members but I haven't seen one yet.
I don't think she will be able to give their parents any screentime considering it's already an 8 characters cast and it might not even be 2 cour.

No just a properly written female. They don't think rationally and act upon impulse fueled by their emotions.

It's called a tsundere.

It should be illegal to have a show with every girl in the main cast being best girl.

I'am glad she is losing the MC, She is so fucking annoying

That's not Niko

>this is your cuck tonight

>tfw Nico was supposed to be annoying
>turns out she's not that annoying and is actually moving the group closer together
The mail exchange was adorable.

How long before she falls for Tenga, I can only assume that's what they're going for with everyone already paired up.

Fuck, I thought of NnA all of a sudden.

Same writer dummy.

I know. At least it isn't a complicated triangle of love/hate relationship.

I hope all these couples get mixed up, like Tenga getting with Maki.

There is no way anyone will end up with who seems most obvious this early on. That just isn't the modus operandi.

Am I only one tired of these underdogfags whining in every thread about their boring waifu of the season?

It will be dragged till second to last episode because it's Okada, vide NnA

MC finally able to care and feel pain
Goes to find/tell Chidori
Now with Tenga
MC first pain is getting cucked

Tbh he deserves it he's really a boring MC. Whenever he talks he contributes nothing. His "self-introduction" was shit, like he just repeated what he's been telling everyone since the beginning. These emotionless type character don't work as MC's they are at best side characters or in this instance plot devices.

Hope she upgrades.

>Tenga getting with Maki
Did they even interact with each other?

>implying he would even care
He got the blue fever super bad.

That time she slapped away his hand.

>MC first pain is getting cucked
He doesn't give shit you fucking Sup Forumstard

I think the same. They're all wonderful.

>she slapped his hand

This ship had set sale!

Kacchon mentions that his parents are on business trips when Tenga asks him in episode 3.

And Tenga only meant that Katsuhira's parents were away, I believe.

P O T T E R Y

Why are you fags so hung up on this generic bitch?

Tenga is the only likable male of the crew, so he should get all of the girl- and also some boypussy.

> His "self-introduction" was shit, like he just repeated what he's been telling everyone since the beginning.

But that's wrong. He did that at first, because he isn't really aware of who he is himself, but that was wrong. He revised it to essentially be

>I still don't know about myself, but knowing that people care or cared about me, and knowing that the kizuna system brought me this, made me happy. That's why I don't think that being a Kiznaiver's a bad thing

He essentially admitted that he wants to know about himself or wants to change on at least some level, instead of just admitting who he is he wants to actually not be like that anymore.

Tenga is great, but so are the other boys.

Expecially Hisomu.

Basic hasubando or basic waifu.

Because generic bitches are the best kind.

Finally a sexual fetish that doesn't hinder your social life

Why?
She's just a textbook tsundere.

Hisomu and Nico are the best for me.

She's really not.
She already confessed to Kacchon and doesn't act mean to him on purpose, only when he behaves like the fucking moron he is.

Why are you humoring the newfags?

Might spark an actually interesting discussion.

God, that nickname she uses to address him is so stupid. I hope it doesn't Kacchon.

Ffffffffuck

Sure but I think she at least has understandable reasons to be tsun. It's balanced out by being a decent chick for the most part.

get out pls

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

not even mad, carlos

>This ship had set sale!
>set sale

Why are shippers always so retarded?

Not like she has much competition when it comes to girls.
The only likable character is Tenga though.

>not much competition
last time I checked, Maki and Nico existed

Impressive

The one good carlos in months and you don't do it right.

she went for the stud,such a slut.
Good thing this anime is selling like shit

>Good thing this anime is selling like shit
It isn't.

What are the numbers for Kiznaiver?

I don't actually know, I wanted you to post them to find out.
I guess we were both talking out of our asses then.

Can't say I blame him.

it is

>**3,453位/**3,453位 ○ (***,166 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/08 Kiznaiver DVD
>**4,228位/**4,228位 (***,131 pt) [*,**1予約] 2016/06/08 Kiznaiver Blu-ray

what do those moonrunes mean?
how do we know what is good and what is bad?

what is the meaning of life?

help
how do I interpret these Tibetan cuneiform writings?

Based on the amount of work they put into this I'd say the expected more, this is good awful.

First two numbers: the lower the better. The next number, the higher the better.

>implying these numbers mean anything this early
I wish people would stop posting these, it's just purely for shitposting. The only time where they might mean anything is in the last few weeks.

was about to write this

You're right but that doesn't mean that you can't expect a trigger show to be doing better at this point.

it's very different from the usual trigger shows tho

of course it won't sell shit early if nothing of the actual plot has been unveiled yet and it's drama-oriented rather than action packed

Poor Kobayashi.

How does Kiznaiver compare with the other Trigger show, Luluco? Granted, Luluco is more of miniseries as its episodes are like 7 minutes, but I just wanted to see.

>nothing of the actual plot has been unveiled yet
I think the anime's pacing annoyed me a bit.

delet this

omg flowers are so deep

>omg
Fuck off

Okay I'll give you that one

Looks like somebody is in need of a chamomile.

it's been used to help with hemorrhoids, in case you didn't know your medical botany

Chidori rhymes with Minori