That period of time in which you believed buying anime helped the anime industry

>that period of time in which you believed buying anime helped the anime industry

How old where and when did you first realize this was a load of bullshit?

it can't hurt, and it you are't poor its more convenient

Sorry, I never was stupid enough to be fooled into that.

I was too poor and even then after researching it, the western market does jack shit to help them anyway.

ITT: poorfags

You obviously do. Money trading hands is the foundation of any economy.

Of course it helps, but you have to buy it from japanese sources. And they're expensive as fuck.

I still believe buying DVDs and BDs helps.
>it only helps moƩ and ecchi-shit
My exact intentions.

I never believed that, because I know that localized versions give very little money to the creator. I just want a physical copy in case my External that I've got all my anime on fails. I live on campus, so if it goes, I'm either without anime or have to stream even backlog/rewatch stuff. And it's also convenient to watch stuff with friends, rather than bringing around flash drives or whatever

Probably when I realized most studios don't give a fuck about Western audiences and would rather not even take our non Japanese money

Their product is intended for Japan.

>convenient
More convenient than getting a torrent off of Nyaa? Really?

>ITT: Jew indoctrination camps
wew lass.

I really don't care if it benefits the industry anymore, as long as I can own the shows I love, which have been next to nothing this year.

>Ninja Slayer
>Luluco
>Rolling Girls
>"""nothing"""

Since we're going back to last year, 3 shows out of what? 200+?

Sounds about the ratio one would expect from anything, does it not? Cream rises to the top.

It does, as long as you buy the correct ones.

Thanks for exposing your faggot self in this thread, now I can finally filter you.

I've always been a very firm believer in "Nothing I personally do impacts anything", so I never believed that to begin with.
Even if my money went to the people who made the anime, it would be an insignificant amount

>it doesn't support the industry

I only bought stuff when I was on dialup

You mean you don't import stuff?

you could have just said you're a poorfag

Who would waste money on Ninja Slayer BDs?

>mfw I pay a small fee to stream any anime I want to any device I own at any time in 1080p, keeping hard drive space clear and my time investment to an absolute minimum

Of course, buying western version BD or DVD wont help anime industry.

Literally any Trigger fan, since buying those would give Trigger maximum return on their investment.

But honestly Trigger is so talented, they could be broke forever and consistently produce masterpieces. Keyframes from virtuosos aren't expensive when they come from in-house.

Here's your (you)