What does "Never Forget" actually mean?

If you had to explain it to Generation Zyklon, what happened on 9/11?

Jet fuel melted steel beams.

Never forget how fucking hilarious 9/11 was

Nothing wrong

this is when it all started
this is when the timeline split

never forget OP is a faggot

We should explain the newborn Trumpist to kilol themselfs to protest a lack of freedom that day. Furtheermore everybody should swallow 3 times the amount of anti baldness medication, so we could all look like the great fag, I mean fuhrer. Furthermore why dont you klll yourself pol fags, you well never grab puss that way, you are better off dead.

Something magical happened the imperialist pigs got knocked the fuck out

I have no idea,

They don't want us to forget. It's the sole reason for war. They want us to be at war

I have no idea, but no middle eastern state was responsibke nor benefited from it so it was done by Jews Zog and israel.

Never forget that our peace is not guaranteed
Absolutely safety is impossible, and we must face the reality that we will always have enemies
Complacency is a failure.

>"Never Forget"
>The holohoax didn't happen

What if the government is an enemy of the people.

The US government allowed an attack to penetrate our defense network to achieve a state of fear and panic to subvert the good sense of the people ahead of our invasion of middle eastern states which had become increasingly opposed to our influence and planned to cut our supply of resourced from the region.

Also, the perpetrators of the attack were not based in the countries invaded, but in the country which exports more terrorist influence and ideology than any other: The UAE.
We did not attack them because we sell weapons to them regularly and buy oil regularly as well, or at least we did at the time.

Happy Israelis who all so happened to have a reason to not be there.

Never forget what the Jews did.
Fucking Jews.
Also this

This, disgusting goyim 2000-2006 most good goyim manipulated retards.

Absolutely subhuman

Mom: I think your grandma went insane. She told me that at butcher's she have heard that Russia is attacking USA. Turn the TV nonetheless.
>2nd plane hits the tower live
Both of us: holy fucking shit!
It's interesting how everyone watched it like a good movie from the safety of geographical distance.

>GOLDENBERG

AYY TOP FUCKING KEK

Everything went to shit afterwards