Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnkZdA5btPA
youtu.be/-idqq_UsE68
youtube.com/watch?v=knzUzruxDG0
youtu.be/ONhwwgigMeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake thread

how?

It was created before the old one died. Sup Forums isn't very tolerant of generals, so please don't make a second thread when we already have one in the catalog.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnkZdA5btPA

Best girl finally did best dance.

I want to fuck Lala.

Fuck this thread.

Aroma

CG was lewd

>making a thread before the old one died

Rust in peace... Polaris

Image limit was reached.

That often happens, but we don't make a new thread until the old one dies.

Yes, we know you're new, now don't do it again.

Fuck off.

If it's release day and image limit is reached you make a new fucking thread.

No, we've never made a new thread for that reason. Are you the same guy that made the joint thread a few months back and then cried when no one would post in your thread?

Maybe you do, but intelligent posters do not. Can you not comprehend how discussion can occur without images? Also, saying "fuck off" just makes you sound like a retarded shitposter, don't say it again.

No. I didn't even make this thread.

>Can you not comprehend how discussion can occur without images?
Yes. But starting something when the thread is expiring in a hour is pointless.

Also, fuck off.

>Also, fuck off.
Please take your own advice. You obviously have no idea how these threads work.

>guy keeps blogging on /ai/
>guy keeps asking dumb questions
>some retard makes a new thread stupidly early
I blame that day the thread went full Sup Forums for all this cancer.

OP you're a fag, we've had threads die in the middle of an episode and it wasn't the end of the world.

>You obviously have no idea how these threads work.
I do. But having the threads at 400+ replies with image limit reached three Stars! episodes in a row has pissed me off.

Maybe we need to change how the threads work sometimes. Best would be making a new thread when the episode comes out if the thread is close to expiring.

The "rules" were broken for good reason this time.

Read

Stop being such a little bitch.

I don't want to copulate with a murderer.

Just either ignore bad dude and keep the thread going if you want to keep it, or if you want to make another, go watch some PR? the thread will be dead by then

Just ignore the idiots and if they make a thread early again don't post in it.

And now we can't even have a proper thread at all.

These aren't idol activities, these aren't idol activities at all

>Idling used to be a full-contact sport
Good thing they stopped that before they introduced axes.

We should do a drawing project after the coloring one is finished.
Every /ai/non draws a square. I just saw this in another thread and thought it would be fun

How was the episode?

I don't believe this was drawn by a Japanese person, they use !? over there instead of ?!.

>fourth wall-breaking sidle
Let's see S4 do this!

It's right to left

That's not how Japanese works.

The Episode was a lot of fun, Yuzu is properly Love you~ she even likes slacking off to the point her handlers like to drag her off.

Apparently though Fashion in Aikatsu is deeper then one would presume and Yume REALLY struggled with it this episode.

There was Also S4 Teatime!

Since I posted after the bump limit, I'm going to just repeat it here. I also didn't get to even post the image I wanted.

Whoa, they remembered Good Coords. This episode was very much in the spirit of Aikatsu, but really demonstrated the differences that exist now with the Dress Make system. Plus, this was easily the best looking performance so far. I'm excited to see it continue to improve as time goes on. Laura continues to be an amazing friend and rival, encouraging Yume with little pushes when needed but not babying her and saying that everything will be all right without trying. The S4 rose garden tea time sets the stage for some very interesting conversations in the future, but importantly gives us a tiny bit more info about Yume being of the same "type" as Hime, who's still being secretive. I feel as if this also shows that though S4 may be close, that doesn't make them best friends, and they all keep secrets.

The entire part with Yume watching Yuzu with her dance and dress was very inspirational. Not surprising, but well executed and emotionally moving. Plus Yuzu showed Yume how to actually get down from trees.

Also, Yuzu can smell the aura of idols. Confirmed for Raichi's daughter/granddaughter. She's clearly born of Raichi/Noelle's son and Aoi/Kii's daughter.

I liked the performance.

>they use !? over there instead of ?!
I use !?, it looks better with the open part of the ? next to the !

You're free to do so, but be aware that ?! is more common in English, namely because it's a common way of writing interrobang in the correct order (interro then bang) when the use of ‽ isn't possible.

A lot of people were having a discussion about how this world makes it seem S4 is the only ones who were actually Idols in the school.

I believe there's still a lack of information. S4 are idols, and the first-years are trainees, but we have no idea about the rest of the students. We haven't even had a single audition yet. Probably once that occurs, we'll start to enter the phase of where the girls slowly begin to become idols, rather than just automatically being them simply by being in the school.

For the record, Four Star Academy has yet to actually be called an idol school like Starlight and Dream Academy. That's likely why there are four distinct classes. It makes it really interesting in that it flips conventional idol wisdom on its head. Normally one becomes an idol, does everything, and eventually specializes in an area for when they retire but still want to stay in the business. This appears to concatenate the steps by making specialized idols from the outset. However, I think we'll find that the best idols are still the ones who can do everything. Plus, the girls still appear to be taking lessons in all areas, which is good.

There's nothing wrong with idolizing S4. In fact, it gives everyone a specific goal to aim for, and even allows for four "top" spots instead of the more restrictive single spot of the past.

CG looking good
Roller best

The difference is, by this point in the series, we knew Mizuki was Numba Wan. She was the Queen and there was no one higher than her, but at the same time, we've met other people actually being Idols. Ichigo was already an Idol, had her first not related fan. We met the Underground Sun who filled a niche Mizuki didn't. We had this feeling already, there were a bunch of Idols Idleing off-screen passionately doing their Aikatsu. I don't fault Four Star for not throwing their first years in the lions den, but at the same time, it feels as though all of the upperclassman are just people who weren't S4 and therefore didn't make it. Their school activities consist of supporting the school and supporting S4.

STOP THAT

This is hot, but not acceptable. I draw the line at permanent vs healable damage.

I want Ran to beat me to death.

This thread gets worse and worse.

There isn't enough Stars crossover art

Oldkatsu in Newkatsu uniforms are the best.

I don't like it as much as the Starlight uniforms but these new ones are pretty cute.

I'm the other way around, I like this uniform over the StarLi one.

I really like it. It's very feminine.

But the Starlight uniform is so lewd-cute.

oh no, it's the last stage, she only has few months left to live.

Uhh...
>Left: Lick the lid of yogurt
>Right: Don't like the lid of yogurt
>Top: When eating a tart with a fork and plate, accidentally push too strongly and bang the plate
>Bottom: When eating a tart with a fork and plate, never accidentally push too strongly and bang the plate

Mirenya a cute

youtu.be/-idqq_UsE68

I want to become powerful muteki

Jewnon > Good things > Bitchnon > Shitnon

>Roller is already low-key tsundere
Do we really need 2 tsunderes?

The end is near.
I should go back to watching precure, even if reconciling with /pc/ might not be an option.
But I don't want to leave /ai/. What else should I watch, besides Stars? Pripara seems to be the meme here. Do I need to watch anything before it?
There is no guide posted, so spoonfeed me.

>Do I need to watch anything before it?
Nah, you aren't gonna enjoy it if you watch PR beforehand.

He'll enjoy it more, actually. Especially season 2.

In Four Star Academy, you're either at the top, currying favor with the top, or a no hoper.

Pretty Rhythm? Aurora Dream -> Dear My Future -> Rainbow Live, I assume they're subbed, right? They seem to have dubs.
That's going to be another huge undertaking, might have to postpone pc for another half a year.

I don't mind. I have a hard-on for tsunderes.

Small spoilers from the episode summaries:
Episode 7 is a Roller episode. GET HYPE. Episode 8 is a Koharu episode. Episode 9 is a competition episode between Yume and Roller. Episode 10 is EVIL PRINCIPAL PLOT.

AD and RL are subbed, DMF is getting subs. RL is standalone with a couple references to AD/DMF, which are directly related, in that order. You can watch Pripara without having watched any of that though, but you still should because they're all good series.

Thanks. I'll take it slow then.

>PR dubs

SO FROM NOW ON WE'RE PRIZMMY

That's not true at all.

>bottom left is best boys category
Sasuga

No user, fuck you.

Sometimes I wonder what Ueda Reina thinks about the fact that she was hired for PP basically just to make weird noises.

Fascinating. I wonder if the Rainbow Live will appear again.

youtube.com/watch?v=knzUzruxDG0
MY NAME IS MIA AGAYHA

Probably the most fun job in a while. Recall that one of HanaKana's first big jobs was Potemayo, and there's no dearth of baby characters recently.

I feel bad for her, she must have had a hard time voicing such a horrible, disgusting, evil and immoral character.

There's been a lot less QUALITY the past couple of episodes.

No, she voices Ajimi, not Lala

Ajimi is cute, and cute is justice. Therefore Ajimi is justice.

All the girls are crazy for Trump-oppa.

Double timing slut.
Just proves once again the majority Korean girls aren't to be trusted.

This girl is also Sumire a.k.a. Wakui Yuu. There's really making use of her in Stars.

I want to be as cute and mentally stable as Ajimi is.

Non save us.

youtu.be/ONhwwgigMeo

>Pretty Rhythm will never air in your country

Daily reminder to remove highlights and Punch Rin in the face.

I'd punch Rin in the womb with my penis.