> Based Winston calls out the Jew

www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11920804

> only nogs dont register

www.elections.org.nz/voters/enrol-check-or-update-now

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/2295063/Skinheads-terrorise-neighbours
youtube.com/watch?v=-VQccrU1W3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winston forcing the (((labour))) party to declare their tax plan - a guarentee hes going to go with the nats?

I hope so.

Thanks for making this, I used to make threads a couple months back (as /nzpol/) but it never took off, too far from the elections I guess

What the fuck is up with these Somali editions these last couple of days? Am I unaware of something?

there used to be a standard Saturday night one before

no he goes into negotiations after the election and the party who agrees to most of his policies gets to rule

Some Hamilton fag was saying he has Somalis there

Reminder to vote Winnie if you don't want nz being Auckland tier

He should be able to crush a begging, desperate 35% polling national into his image

>Some Hamilton fag was saying he has Somalis there
I guess he never had to visit a mosque for a school trip like i did in auckland

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck is up with that?

Yeah people were arguing labours immigration policy of cutting 20-30k chinks vs lifting 'refugee' quota to 1500. Pre Winnie coalition policy.

I think it's better than nationals policy of doing fucking nothing. Either way Winnie is our only hope.

you're all gay lol

its was pretty fun because we had to visit a church, a mosque and a synagogue the latter being very interesting

Dumping a few thousand "refugees" in Invercargill

I guess it's okay in that case. If you only visited the mosque it would have been quite concerning.

A cunning strategy to get them to fuck off home again

next thread : Sierra Leone rocket physicists & FPPS engine programmer Edition

stuff.co.nz/national/2295063/Skinheads-terrorise-neighbours

Moving to Christchurch next week
Is the city good or am I fucked?

>Moving

moving or visiting

It's alright. I see more chinks every month. Are you white, straight and not fat?

My apologizes I mean visiting and i'm white from Texas

Had to visit Wellington;s one back in the day, wish I had been redpilled back then.

Also cunts convince me to vote, I don't believe in democracy so I'll probably abstain, but if you give me a good enough reason i'll even vote TOP

Even though that articles old when do you ever see write ups for maori gangs and families doing that stuff everyday.

There's the ruins of a nice cathedral there, if you're into such things.

That the one that fell in the earthquake from a few years back?

How long? The South Island as a whole is nice to travel through. North island has Maoris and Asians and a generally higher population.

most of the old buildings from the 1800s and early 1900s are gone and replaced since the earthquake but its still a nice city and whiter than most of our other big cities

Do you want the rest of our cities to end up like Auckland? If not vote Winnie. Not voting is fucking retarded

About a week, two tops going to stay with a friend since he lives in Christchurch. I do plan on hiking while i'm there and visiting some touristy areas and traveling up north.

Winnie has been in Parliament for 40 fucking years, during which time NZ has racially suicided itself, with no real resistance from him.

If he could guarantee that he'd stick by his principles this time.....

Forgot to add since the north is where hobbiton is at I want to visit it and what you said that maoris live up north. Are they like niggers by any chance?

Nice ellipsis retard. He's the only politician advocating for kiwi interests in the face of the chink hoarde. It's not his fault only 10% of kiwis give a fuck. Vote nz first or you may as well kill yourself since you're part of what is killing nz.

Maoris become more pure blood as you move further north

I don't think they are nig tier. Others disagree. If you have just one or two weeks I'd drive around South Island and not bother going north.

>actually believing this

If I were to vote for any party i'd choose NZ First, but this Winnie obsession on /nzpol/ is weak sauce. He's a populist, not what we need.

>If I were to vote for any party i'd choose the Republican party, but this Trump obsession on Sup Forums is weak sauce. He's a populist, not what we need.
Get fucked. He's the only one we've got, and at the very least he has some integrity and nuts left him in despite his old age.

Kys retard

Thanks for the advice

The South Island was always known as the White Island

youtube.com/watch?v=-VQccrU1W3E

T. Canadian expat

they look like rats