Boku no Hero Academia Thread

So what did you guys thought of the dub?
I think it was a pretty solid one, all might and deku's voices are on point but I'm having some doubts about Bakugou's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnsd0Uf5usE
kissanime.to/Anime/Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Dub
bato.to/reader#8d1c45b2f2f1f986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a link anywhere?

well here's a preview
youtube.com/watch?v=rnsd0Uf5usE

And I think someone posted a link to the full episode on the last thread

Has Toonami got this show to replace Dimension W already?

>cannot be viewed in your country

disgusting, where are the red spots

get hola or some other extention like that

Or just watch the full episode here
kissanime.to/Anime/Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Dub

Did they forget to put up their hero names in the freeze frames?

That's pretty depressing. I was hoping for comic book style titles for each one.

As for dub, so far it's pretty average. Deku sounds different than I imagine for okay. The voices for the other characters aren't very well acted.

>All Might's voice

Feels like they missed the point but I'm hoping it gets better as he acts more dorky.

thats a little disappointing, oh well the dub made up for it imo

That smash made me cum buckets.

All For One's strength doesn't rival All Mights it's just that he has a quirk that absorbs physical hits.

bato.to/reader#8d1c45b2f2f1f986

More like he's using his telekinesis quirk or some shit. The shock absorption quirk is still on the Noumo in jail.

No, he has a quirk that absorbs quirks. He accumulates power like crazy instead of OFA, that stock piles it from generation to generation with hard work.

Should we do a dump of this?

Sure, we got nothing to discuss anyway.

I think All Might's voice is still in line with the original VA. All Might is purposely campy and superhero-y in the first episode up until his true form is revealed.

what is it?

alright give me a couple of minutes

Are downloading every page? Why not just dump it via 4chanX?

the download kept on fucking up for me, i'll try again

Dubs? No thanks. Never.

Well since the animeonlyfags aren't here yet, who thinks All Might actually lives next chapter?

Ok, I'll do it.

> dub

Thanks, I need to sort this shit out next time

It's more likely that after the fight his 50 minutes of heroics get reduced to nothing and he can't use his powers at all now

more like 20 minutes of heroics

No son, don't be scared. It's actually pretty spot on.

Good dubs exist, you know.

This isn't really one of them, though.

I'm not against dubs as a concept, but I'm against Funi's in-house way of choosing VAs.

It sounds fine based on those couple of characters, but who knows how it will turn out as a whole

Probably, but it would still be better if he died. It would be pulling a bit of a Gurren Lagann but it would be the best direction to take the series at this point.

I like Deku and AM. Kacchan is shit.

Damn, you suck at story dumping.

is this show capeshit?

it isn't an awfull one either though

Are YOU capeshit?

Kind of. If you have an aversion to superhero-related shit this isn't for you. It doesn't really have any capeshit tropes, though. The most comparable manga is Naruto, but that doesn't do it justice. I would suggest watching the first three episodes or reading the first couple of manga chapters. So far it's 1:1 so it doesn't matter which.

Sorry, muh internet acted up.

I dunno, if it's weeb shit can it be considered capeshit? If so then yeah, it's a shonen capeshit

>Vegeta is All Might

wait, but why are you dumping that? How is that related to boku no pico academia?

>boku no pico academia
What is that? A sequel to PicoxChicoxCoco?

I had no idea you're a fujo

Why does there have to be a thread up 24/7 now?

Do you guy want to be one piece 2.0?

This manga is done by kouheis assistants right?

It's from Hori's ex-assistant and Hori promoted it on twitter when it came out.

Yes.

No news on this week's chapter?

Another one of his assistants made his own manga right? Besides Smash's author.

bakugous voice sounds fine to me. the arrogant dick shows alot in his voice

It's been up for three days now.

after 7 minutes in i stopped because i thought it would be too capeshit. and i can't stand putting anime on hold because autism.

i wanna know if it's more like kill la kill or one punch man. because i want to avoid the latter type of shonenshit like the plague

also how much time does froggy get? is she a main character or more of a dark horse?

Next Thursday/Friday.

chapter 90 comes out next week thursday/friday

yes

Froggy gets a starring role in the second arc, but after that has not got much screen time. It's more like OPM.

kek
yeah don't even try watching this if it's just to see your waifu, she's a secondary character and wont appear as much on this season. But it's ok for most of us because she isn't even best girl for most people here.

And yeah, this anime is shonen as fuck, much more shonen than capeshit so you should just leave it already

what the fuck

>implying capeshit is shonen and shonen is a genre
Kill yourself.

you just took the bait, just ignore him. he's replying to himself

Well

This makes me feel of Real Account somehow

don't

RIP in pieces loli-chan

why this

hey guys whats going on in thi-

Um. OK.