Cuck Onision has emotional meltdown over Pewdiepie

Yet another Cuck of YouTube ( literally his girlfriend cheated him with another girl lol) just can't understand how can a White person say something so EVIL?! He is so confused and of course he disabled like/dislike button.
It's mind blowing how this White Cucks even feel guilty when other person says Nigger,like it's some kind of a terrible sin like they will be sent to hell because of it.
>But muh it's not really free speech...
Yes it is

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/12/onision-faces-backlash-for-encouraging-underaged-girls-to-send-him-half-naked-photos-001341057.html
twitter.com/Onision/status/907034464722624512
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4
youtube.com/watch?v=lO7mryQjIes
youtube.com/watch?v=YKkwt_cb8ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=85-O8_31ZEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzw7S2Eb_5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isnt this guy a pedo?

Free speech =\= hate speech

He looks like a tremendous faggot.
>can't understand how can a White person say something so EVIL
Everyone says it. Does anyone actually believe people that blatantly virtue signal like this?

nice link, faggot

yes

creepy pedo

isn't onision a literal pedophile rapist

>Free speech =\= hate speech
It is, you fucking dumb shit. Cunts that run social sites will ban people for BS, but did anyone actually think they had free speech on those trash sites?

Who the fuck watches this loser anymore? His content became shit years ago once he started bashing other people and getting involved with drama/politics. He should've stuck with those shitty comedy sketches.

Saying the word nigger doesn't make you 'politically incorrect', it just makes you look like an ignorant coward who disregards the enslavement and oppression over an entire race of people. A people who didn't get to choose the color of their skin.
There's no such thing as white identity. White people have been killing each other for centuries. You just happened to have ancestors born in a colder, darker place. The white race never 'accomplished' anything as a collective, so stop taking credit for European inventions (a lot of which were ideas stolen by Asians and Africans). The more you act like this, the more 'SJWs' there's going to be, the more censorship, the more 'white guilt', the more diversity training, etc.

Just shut the fuck up and be a respectable person. Maybe then you can actually have a social life like I used to have.

>>But muh it's not really free speech...
>Yes it is

In the US.
Unfortunately, Pewd lives in the UK.
So yeah... someone is gonna sue.

M A R T Y R

A

R

T

Y

R

Fucking a 16 year old girl doesn't make you a pedo.

/po/ - ecelebs and Drama

this godless cucked faggot is the epitome of everything that's wrong in this world

Why do you retarded Pol tards fall for this trolls bait

Why do you retarded Pol tards fall for this trolls bait

no link? fuck you all sons of bitches i hope you die

It sort of does,

go kill yourself you stupid nigger loving faggot

No it doesn't.

id love to dump my cum into a qt 16 yr old. with school starting again maybe ill again. brining beer to teen parties is a sure way to get puss. cant wait. gonna cum in them so much

He solicits 13 year old girls to send him photos of them in their underwear
us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/12/onision-faces-backlash-for-encouraging-underaged-girls-to-send-him-half-naked-photos-001341057.html

You can't say anything in Internet without triggering someone.
Now If free-speech means that you are free to say anything If It doesn't hurt anyone, but you know that truth hurts. So are you against facts and truth If It hurts someones emotions?
We are seeing this effect all around us.
Underaged people wants to change their gender and you can't say that It isn't normal and healthy.
Parents are giving hormone to kids whos hormonal system is underdeveloped.
That's fucking sick.
More and more people have mental issues these days and It feels like someone is trying to normalize It.

wow, maybe a faggot like this would just cease to exist if you didn't make posts like this with his reaction. Do you think that possibly he over reacts for attention?

>t. 20 year old nog still in high school

>There's no such thing as white identity.
this is why we hate you

His nose shape annoys me

Another libtard pretending to have moral ground over others.

If we're talking about onionson and all his alt-right pedo followers, including you, then yes, we do have the moral high ground

twitter.com/Onision/status/907034464722624512

>The white race never 'accomplished' anything as a collective

Where is PewDiePie's original video that started all this? I haven't found it yet, doesn't seem to be on his channel.

Wrong, niggers are not people but a different branch of a common ancestor.

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

This guy loks like a faggot, he looks like the even gayer version of that other guy that looks like him. Shane Dawson or some shit cant remember.

that faggot sure live the high exposure on every photo and video of his faggot face

I remember seeing this weirdass youtuber back in like 2007, his videos were pure autism

it was part of a stream, so you'll probably have to look up a repost or watch the entire stream to find it

>If we're talking about onionson and all his alt-right pedo followers

Wait a second since when does Onision has alt right followers? Isn't he a SJW?

Onision deleted his old forums when youtubers caught wind of it

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=lO7mryQjIes

It's almost 6 hours. I'll see if I can dig up the right stream with a timestamp.

I think it's the right one, here's the clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKkwt_cb8ZU

It's pretty innocent.

Because it is really the ultimate trump card. If you are losing the argument you play your ultimate trump. That and Nazi.

>t.cuck

>t.degenerate murican
Nothing new.

>YOU FUCKING BLACK SOULLESS LOOTING NIGGER KIKES I'LL GAS YOU ALLLLLL

I duno man that seemed pretty angry

youtube.com/watch?v=85-O8_31ZEM

better video

nigger nigger nigger nigger

Is he trying to be relevant again after losing all his viewers when everyone found out he is a pedophile?

Your subscriber count is pathetic, nigger.

Depends on the laws of where you live.

You're right, bls subscribe.

I thought this guy was supposed to be edgy

nigger

he's an actor you fucking idiot. stop giving him the attention he wants

>Free speech =\= hate speech
Courts voted 8-0 that hate speech is free speech

So niggers have been killing each other for millenia as well. There is more black on black crime than any other races in the past, currently, and the foreseeable future. I fail to see your point, dumb nigger.

if my calculations are correct, it literally does, being his age

>Saying the word nigger doesn't make you 'politically incorrect', it just makes you look like an ignorant coward who disregards the enslavement and oppression over an entire race of people

Stopped reading there. I hope this is just some satirical pasta.

He is yet another example of what happens when you grow up sheltered from the harsh reality of life. Everything he has ever been taught reinforces a false narrative of white evil and non whites being unjustly persecuted by whites.

Hearing the words nigger, Jew, spick, gook, etc. are preludes to genocide and or slavery. That's why he is so triggered by a mere word.

user's, when your enemy is this soft you need to start flyer dropping their safe spaces with trigger words. They will whip themselves into such a frenzy that they will do absurd levels of damage to the anti white cause. These self haters usually hate white cops too because the media has told them that white cops are racist. The stupid self haters don't realize that white cops are their only protection from the evil world, which they never interact with.

Thus, when they see a pro white flyer, they feel isolated and alone in a world that is no longer safe.

>a lot of which were ideas stolen by Asians and Africans
did we take your only book on math and biology or something? I never understand the "stolen" angle.
It's funny, because Japan has nothing but praise for Western progress; we shared our knowledge (presumably stolen from Africa kek) and they used it to build up their country.

Dudes a freak, he'd be first for the bullet in any regime further left or right of where we are.
He's one of many people who got e-famous in high school and never emotianally developed past that age. He's 31.
Other prominent examples include Shane Dawson, Dan Howell, and Phil Lester.

Naygar

>giving this degenerate attention

good job faggot

How's it going, Montenigger?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Hate Speech = Free Speech

Fuckstick couldn't even finish his AIR FORCE Contract. Dishonorable Discharge and acts all fucking smug because he didn't want to kill an innocent rabbit. Nigger its survival training, and you're not a rabbit. He actually proved to be mentally unstable then got booted..From the Air Force.

>you tuber desperately tries to stay relevant and save his dying fan base by pulling his normal she shtick.
Ftfy

I watched onision back in like 2010 or some shit when his banana video got on Tosh.0
Got tired of that aspie shit in like 3 months, I was still pretty young, like 14

He's definitely fucked in the head and I cringe HARD whenever his name comes up. Can't believe he's not killed himself yet or something.

He's a self-victimizing faggot who demonizes everyone else he disagrees with, just like the rest of the sjw/altright jerkoff session

>his girlfriend cheated him with another girl

Pedo detected.

Nice bait faggot. Have a you

Thanks for the pasta you faggot.

>his girlfriend cheated him with another girl
That doesn't count as cheating, I wouldn't mind it.

He's in the us so he's probably 21 user their drinking age is higher then ours

You're a nigger.

No, an hebephile

the faggot detector software says onision has a faggot face

Odakle si?

He's a creep, not a pedo.

Most men wouldn't really give a shit if their girl had sex with another woman. It's only when they fuck another guy that it pisses us off, it's ingrained in us to be territorial about our mates and keeping other men away

Cheating and slutty behavior in a woman pisses me off more than anything but for some reason I just wouldn't give a shit if she slept with another girl

Why is he wearing eyeliner?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzw7S2Eb_5U

Educate your selves you idiots. A pedophile is some attracted to prepubescent girls. A hepephile is someone who is attracted to teenagers.

No, it doesn't.

Hebephile.

Because he's a fag.