Hillary Clinton takes on Trump's white nationalism

>Clinton said she never thought of not going to Trump's inauguration as a former first lady.

>"And so there I was on the platform, you know, feeling like an out of body experience," she said. "And then this speech [by Trump], a cry from the white nationalist gut."

>She said that during the campaign Trump was quite successful “referencing a nostalgia” that would give hope, comfort and settle grievances for millions of people upset about gains made by others.

>“Millions of white people,” Pauley asked.

>“Yeah, millions of white people,” Clinton replied.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/10/hillary-clinton-says-election-defeat-left-her-gobsmacked.html

>settle grievances

oh we're a far fucking way off from settling our grievances

>you will never lick hillary's vagina
why even live bros?

>A single fucking leftist on this earth left alive
>Settled
NOT FUCKING YET

She fucked him didn't she

Jesus Christ, get over it already.

but bro shes literally gobsmacked

It's all white people fault

And so are those damn hurricanes

>millions of white people
I know it's only 56 percent, but still you can't hope to win an election without the majority of the electorate

Nobody wants to fuck trump, he has to pay top noch dollar for that russian whorlett and he has to pay even more since he molests his children, look at ivankas blank stare, he has daddy dick issues.

>She's still butthurt almost a year later

>"And so there I was on the platform, you know, feeling like an out of body experience,"
It was an out of body experience because she was wasted as fuck. When they showed her walking out to the platform she looked like she just swallowed every painkiller in the zip code.

(Then some dude in the crowd yelled "LOCK HER UP" loud enough for the cameras to hear right after Pence was sworn in, kek.)

I pray that the Left never learns that the West is getting tired of their "MUH RACIZM!!!"

>grievances
>being settled
Not after what the jews/communists have done and will do.

try harder

Anyone who unironically likes any American politician should kill themselves.

What is wrong with white nationalism?
Why do pro-Israeli American Jews attack white nationalism whilst supporting jewish nationalism in Israel? What? The Holohoax? What? jews needs a homeland because everyone hates liars and murderers and they need a place to run to to avoid being thrown in prison when they get caught AGAIN?

she's so delusional at this point she probably saw the whole thing totally different then the rest of us did, also she probably thought he yelled "I'm with her!"

>>Clinton said she never thought of not going to Trump's inauguration as a former first lady.
Except she did. She had no intention of going but was compelled because she was a former first lady
Its right there in the Jane Paulie interview

>millions of people upset about gains made by others.

44% of all private equity in America is owned by JEWS

48% of billionaires in the US are jewish.

Time to talk about Jewish Supremacy over America. Too much positive-discrimination of the jews due to their holohoax scam.

"oh he stole all that money? Leave him alone, he's a jew, they have been through enough"

"Oh he raped and murdered that 5 year old girl? Leave him alone, he's a jew, they have been through so much, you know, Holocaust"

Warning China about the west's problems would probably be a good idea.

Inb4 China is a satellite communist jew creation. This pozzed congress is not going to drain itself.

hey man, shut the fuck up with that shit

Lols. Its against the law of Zohar for jews to donate to non-jewish charities unless there is an advantage in it for jews. Deniers of this will claim, "numerous studies have shown that jews give 50% of charity to non-jews"
Yeh, non-jews make up 99.99% of the population, donations are tax-exempt. Its your old kike trickery again.

like tasting a catcher's mitt you found in a sandbox

>"And so there I was on the platform, you know, feeling like an out of body experience," she said. "And then this speech
"And so there I was on the platform, you know, feeling like an out of body experience," she said. "And then this speech
>"And so there I was on the platform, you know, feeling like an out of body experience," she said. "And then this speech
"And so there I was on the platform, you know, feeling like an out of body experience," she said. "And then this speech
NO THAT WAS THE DISEASE INSIDE OF YOUR ROTTEN OLD EVIL BODY MAKING YOU FEEL THAT WAY.

Sup Forums

Are dems stupid enough to have Zuck and Hillary on the next primaries?
Because holy shit kek!

>the nations finest
>300+ million people