Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

So a little less than a week ago the manga version of the story that was illustrated by Akira Ishida ended. Final volume will be out in August.

I know that the translations haven't really kept pace. Anyone think there's any chance that the series will see a full translation now that it's done?

A second season of the anime seems unlikely, and wouldn't really be as good as the manga has been anyways.

Did Female Knight win? She was the best girl.

>Anyone think there's any chance that the series will see a full translation now that it's done?
Don't know about scanlations, but it's getting an official translation at BookWalker if you're willing to pay a few bucks for it. That one's guaranteed to be finished.

i hope she win.

IIRC in the original novel both Queen and Female Knight end with Hero. Threesome end.

Did they evade taxes at some point of the story?

3p.

Oh wow, I didn't know that there were official translations at all. Probably will buy the entire thing at once when the final volumes get put up.

Thanks anonymous.

Kids end is the best end

>DFC and cowtits both won
Nice. But FK is still best.

I would argue that Mage is better but still, excellent taste my brethren of african descent

This version of Maou is the best

Cutest useless meat

wonder which one was impregnated first..

also i wonder how hax the kids could be given what we saw of Hero.

Hopefully it gets translated, the scan quality and translation quality took a nosedive when shit started getting good, I haven't seen any of it in a long time.

Yeah, last chapter up was like, chapter 45 or something I think, and that was months ago. Not sure if the group working on it just dropped it.

I only remember typesetting for ants.

Goddamn the LN/Anime design is so shit compared to this
Did Dragon also make cute tiny dragons?

the uselessest!

Not sure. I've only read up to that chapter and so far that hasn't happened.

Huh' an author who doesn:the puss out of a polygamy ending. I like it.

I wish she had a single demonic feature. Like a tail she tries to hide or something

Useless meat in charge of being a useless.

>I wish she had a single demonic feature
Like her slitted pupils?

It's not noticeable until you compare it.

Something more noticeable, I mean

And biteable

That's a doujinshi.

Well fuck me.

Hopefully FK isn't too broken up about losing the hero bowl.

Hey, maybe there was a harem ending, we don't know.

The Ishida Akira designs are the best

>implying polygamy ending isnt the safe ending where the author pusses out

They're really wonderful, the anime should have used the manga designs.