White race is sup-

White race is sup-

biscuitsarenice.tumblr.com/post/164784165167/renaissance

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>invent something 3000 years ago
>we wuz scientists
>arabs

OP anally rekt

What sorta brainlet thought making a .gif like that was a good idea? Nothing of substance happens in it, all it does it zooms in a little. What the fuck, it should be a still image you knucklehead.

Algebra was invented by Diophantus, a Greek, hundreds of years before your al-Khwarizmi.
Nice try. Muslims have contributed nothing to the world but death and destruction.

>the Antarctic bigger than Africa
I believe it.

>the culture that created science is better at science
Damn, but how?

> arabs
al-Khwarizmi wasn't even an Arab, he was a Persian, from modern Uzbekistan

Yes, we all know the arabs were some of the best scientists LONG ago. Before the fanatics took over.

Do you know how many muslims have won the noble prize?

only 3

>white supremacists are so dumb
>look at all the accomplishments of these indo-aryans

Without Gauss and Euler math would be fucking useless.

Don't forget they stole most of their culture from the greeks
including:
>bathing
>math
>philosophy
>Some cuisine
and so forth

>when an entire nation converts to heresy just to escape arab camel fuckers

Why is New Zealand that shitty colour when ;

>Ernest Rutherford, 1st Baron Rutherford of Nelson, OM, FRS was a New Zealand-born British physicist who came to be known as the father of nuclear physics

AU has like 20 million white people so that's damned impressive.

Al-Khwarizmi was Persian. Almost certaintly a Zoroastrian. Nice try, though

Yeah because there were just absolutely zero European polymaths at the time, during the fucking Renaissance, am I right?

kek

This

That map is not very distinctive, New Zealand birthed nuclear physics, split the atom, flew aircraft etc

>you
>having anything to do with the greeks back then
lolno

user he never claimed to. Are you feeling okay?

Yip, you're so right, not even any historical evidence of norse trade in the area either pre-Anno Domini

Dude New Zealand is huge on this map. This map is based upon scientific papers produced relative to a country's landmass. It obviously shows that NZ is a powerhouse.

>1 post by this ID
Stop bumping retards.

>some arab dude invented the plus sign

Great. Now who invented calculus or geometry or any other significant mathematical theory of the last 500 years?

Modern math progress is done 80% by whites, with the rest mostly east asians with maybe a handful of russians and poos.

Oh that makes a lot more sense, I was looking at colours, I though Africa was condensed north or something for some reason due to the whole map being distorted

If you are interested in a red as fuck pill, look up the doco on NZ pilot and mathematician Bruce Cathie

>being an Anglocuck or Nordfag on Pol
>always claiming credit for building Western Civilization when it was the Greeks and Romans who built it

That user didn't even imply he was taking credit for his ancestors. Meanwhile, Nordfags and Anglocucks always say their "ancestors" did this and that but last time I checked, none of you have Med ancestry. You can take credit for the destruction of Rome and Viking rape squads though. Northern Europeans were literally no different to niggers back then.

WHOOPS
Science proved you wrong.

Deal with it negro.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

There's been proof for years and years it's just that these jelly faggots never look for it