Holy SHIT, Russia one-ups the United States once again haha

Holy SHIT, Russia one-ups the United States once again haha

Other urls found in this thread:

funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
players.brightcove.net/2540076170001/4kfqgmETl_default/index.html?videoId=4644175125001
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4785866/Report-claims-hacked-DNC-emails-leak-not-hack.html
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story
worldview.stratfor.com/article/labour-migrants-kyrgyzstan-tajikistan-and-uzbekistan-russia-amidst-uncertain-trends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish there was a vid, would be cool to see kebab getting vaporized.

As long as it removes kebab, it is a universal good

poor little isis guy

are they OK?

I could get behind this "drop larger and larger bombs on muslims just to show off" trend

This thread is worthles without video.
(not realy, but video would be cool.)

No, you dumbass, this is good.

A father and a mother working together is a good thing!

but if mom and dad of bombs are gone
how will we make more bombs?

What are the specifics of the bomb tho?

yeah, they just need a hand.

funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

Equally as good footage, kebab getting his hand smashed by the people's hammer.

Russia is shit. SHIT.

Artificial wbomb

>dumbass picture with smoke
How is this believable?

Based Russia

Good, let them one-up the US, I don't give a damn. Then the world can point their fat fingers at them and not us.

How many Mossad/CIA ISIS leaders escaped the bomb?

A big FAE device, but not bigger than MOAB on weight.

Blast wave is better, though it won't be as good against bunkers.

>father of all bombs
this gave me autism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB

did they died?

>that article
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE DEFEND MUDSLIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now imagine the love child of a bomb that could be made if Russia and the USA were working together.
Hnnnnnggggg!

>reactionary naming of bullshit weaponry
not a nuke, not a big deal in modern warfare.

Now now, it's not all about size.
What was their death count?

>funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

LOOOL super satisfying. Longer version when? Seen a decap head laying there.

Watch as America one ups Russia with a gender neutral parental Guardian bomb

So it turns out halitosis bomb made by merica is real? NOICE

Video or it didn't happen.

>Russia one-ups the United States once again

While America one-ups Russia in nearly everything.

>no video

one that drops gay frog genes, because that would be inline with the homofication agenda.

Stop copying us you cunts

>Video or it didn't happen.

a bomb being used in war is unusual to you?

show your leaf.

Russia certainly loves their thermobaric explosives.

this

I can too

Lay off the super male vitality Alex, you're not meant to take the whole bottle in one go.

hope they make lots of little baby bombs also that can all go to kebab removal together

When will we finally nuke Russia?

ISIS is a far lesser evil than they ever were.

Based.

Did they drop it for the same reason, that it's cold war surplus that's reaching its use by date?

Trump dropped it as a statement to the CIA. The complex of tunnels was built by them.

LOL, kiddo

ISIS is objectively less evil than Russia because EVERYONE knows they are the enemy.
On the other hand, they give Russia benefit of the doubt due to simple ignorance about their goals.

fuck yeah.. as long as they stay non-nuclear.. or in the words of GW Bush.. Nucular.

reminder that this is all because of based Iran making the plans and getting the Russians to join in the fight against US+Israel+Saudi terrorists in the air, while Iran kicks their ass on the ground with actual troops.

>leftist memes

>Russia shits on cucked amerisharts
>evil

pick one

Look guys. Another post modernist retard who preffers wapo propaganda over wikileaks.

>MUH RUSSIAN NARRATIVE
>MUH CROWDSTRIKE INTELLIGENCE
>MUH FRAGILE BELIEF SYSTEM

Kys faggot. DNC was a leak not a hack.

Nobody but absoloute retards fell for the deepstate attack on WL credibility. The documents they implied Julian refused to leak was already leaked on numerouse sites. Julian never re-posts.

Lefties refuse truths that conflict with their own retarded narrative.

Once again, kys.

>Small tactical nuke = BAD
>Larger convential = Fine

Normy logic

>DNC was a leak not a hack.
Can you prove this? If not, I'm inclined to believe our intelligence community.

Cant we just stop the war overnight, let assad win. And use the money we wouldve have used on bombs to fly these people straight back.

The craters we left behind could make for great resorvairs. Id call it an infrastructure improvment.

Or keep the dick measuring contest going. Looks like we have crossed the rubicon already..

>every russian footage of this supposed FOAB is a 144p grainy 10fps vid

suuure

America = pro niggers

Russia = pro-nationalism

Race before country.

>with the sand it was made on.
Sand niggers, sand bombs.
Same thing?

Why? They're proven liars, what inclination do you have to listen to their asses after everything they've been behind. They've offered no proof but their fucking word, which is as trustful as that of a snake's oil salesman.

Wikileaks alongside Kim Dotcom has basically already detailed Seth Rich's involvement in giving them the leaks. Russia didn't do jack shit and the deep-state was lying through their teeth as they usually do.

I've learned over just a few years of close observation to only trust your government when it seems wise to do so, these same cunts are the same people going around attempting to grab guns in disaster zones, so fuck them.

There's no footage at all that they actually dropped the bomb though.

>If not, I'm inclined to believe our intelligence community

Where were Saddam's WMDs?

Not that I support nationalism, but Russia is not nationalist. It's far-left imperialist and wants to have all of Eurasia under its thumb.

If anything, USA is now nationalist.

So the Russian one and the American one are gonna get married and have a COAB?

Nuclear is the Greek pronunciation. Nucular is Roman

>Where were Saddam's WMDs?
That is irrelevant. We needed an excuse to remove Saddam, just like we needed an excuse to go to WW2, so we let the Japanese reach Pearl Harbor, even though we could've prevented it.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

did they died?

Cant even google?

Comey never had accses to do a forensic analysiz. Nor did muh 17 intell agencies.

A company called crowdstrike did it on behalf of the DNC. A company with shit tier credibility that was just caught lying in another investigation.

The fucking CEO of the company even said after the media hysteria that there was 0 evidence Russia was behind any of it.

>fbi got stonewalled trying to get accses
>dnc paid a coorporate shill company to fake an investigation
>feed the falsified investigation to the dnc\media
>intell agencies have 0 ability to verify and the political leaders allign with hillarys crowdstrike
>get BTFO when the fbi testifies infront of congress
>shill tier leftist msm dosent cover jack shit ofcourse

Anyone who unironicly belives the bullshit the dying deepstate has been shuveling out lately are absoloute retards.

Even the most retarded media are covering their asses as we speak. They are quietly telling the truth while leaving retards like yourself in the dark.

>google this exact sentence: dnc wasn't a hack

Oh look thats every MSM paper that wants to keep its credibility for when this shit-show is over

>muuuuh evil russians
ITS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK RETARDS

Whats next, the grandma of all bombs?

Nigga the russians literally nicknamed their bomb the "Father of all Bombs" as a jab at the American MOAB.
Even says so in the wiki you decided to link.

>no link
Hello, GRU.

nice digits. arabs are sand niggers, saudis are sand niggers that used to be jewish, their "royals" are crypto kikes.

Iran is based, standing up to kikes and arabs. killing the terrorists that are supported by globalists which includes saudis, israelis, and americucks.

Shame the US has fallen in the hands of Israel.

Babushka of all bombs.

Christ what an absoloute retard.

>no link

>HAHAHHHAHA U GRU HAHHAHAA I WIN HAHHAA

Like i give a shit. Its your mind and your illusion. i provided you with all the keywords needed to re-search it for yourself. It would litteraly take 20 seconds w\google. No link because Sup Forums automaticly bans url shorterners.

You are nothing but a usefull idiot for the coorporate shill machines. Have fun getting your enitre worldview BTFO when the offical investigation is over.

Lodestar spoke of making an example of the leaker.
Then a staffer got shot.

Hellboy: ya woke up the baby!

>Muslims
>20+mln
More like less than 10mln, close to it though.
Cause guess fuckin' what, Tatars. We had them and others for centuries.

>muh heroin! Drugs! Criminality!
All results of 90s.

USA is literally pro-niggers and pro-third world savages. Fuck off.

Nice.
kek

FUCC YES
IMPERIAL RUSSIA IS BACK!!!

Say it with me:

T S A R. B O M B A

>far-left
Putin is centrist if anything, and the government does whatever seems reasonable.
One day they hire the biggest, most loyal Chechen to govern others. Other - they ban gays.
Kek's seal of approval!

20 million, mostly illegals.

>muh 90s
You had almost 30 fucking years to rebuild your economy. Japan did it in less than 15.

I thought the US president wanted to build a wall.

They just took a short nap
everything's fine
here
players.brightcove.net/2540076170001/4kfqgmETl_default/index.html?videoId=4644175125001

Imperial Russia s always here. Commie, monarchist, 'democratic', we're always either building an empire, ruling one or are rebuilding after fall of one.
>Japan lost a war
>we had the non-nuclear equivalent of a light nuclear bombing and crashing of an ideology
Got a source in 10mln illegals? They're more like 1mln, and they're the working ones, not the 'nice in for benefits' kind because Russia doesn't have any benefits.

> father of all bombs is stronger than mother of all bombs

MYSOGINIST SHITLORDS

You just KNOW they have one of the TSAR bomba payloads around somewhere.
We may live to see a 108 MT nuke go off in our lives.
Feels damn fine.

>I thought the US president wanted to build a wall.
USA president is fucking hated by everyone and everything in Washington because he's a nationalist.

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4785866/Report-claims-hacked-DNC-emails-leak-not-hack.html

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story

Are this mainstream enough for you`re fragile being? Or do you need to get it dumbed down and playd on CNN with a virtue signaling faggot explaining when you should get mad\sad\happy?

I fucking despice retards who selectivly reads BS to confirm their own biases.

NOBODY THAT RESPECTS THEIR OWN INTELLECUTAL BEING EATS UP THE CRAP YOU ARE SPEWING.

No wounder the DNC can just shit all over Americans. You are litteraly the dumbest flock of sheeple i have witnessed in the political scene.

>please leave this place and never return

fake news

they probably bombed a hospital to create more refugees to destabilize Europe before German elections

>Makes a stupid political assertions about Russia
>gets btfo by facts
>Desperately brings up Russian internal social problems

Literally not an argument
>Hey , "X happens"
>No it doesn't, in fact Y happens
>B-but "Z" happens hahaha RUSSHA btfo

Please just land one over my head. I'm tired of living around niggers and mexicans.

>Criminality
>90's

Criminality is a long Russian tradition is goes back to the time of Ivan the Terrible.

>Race before country

>Amerishart.

Our 'fuck the world' project invokes automatic nuke order delivery. Though judging off the status-6 leaks, I'd not doubt there being 100mt nukes just as a project.
Criminality on an African level is an abnormality.

post a link you fucking cock.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/labour-migrants-kyrgyzstan-tajikistan-and-uzbekistan-russia-amidst-uncertain-trends

And even he knows that Russia is the enemy. Your mental gymnastics are so unbelievable I'm inclined to believe you've been paid to post this.

Stopping the war would be an excellent solution to the refugee crisis.

Well if you can deduce my meaning, I am staunchly anti-American. When I go outside, it's like 85% Mexican out there and like 10% black. It's rare when I run into a white person now.

It has happened before, before WW1, during WW1, after WW1.

>labour migrants
>talks about Russian population
>brings up labour migrants as if they're permanent residents and bringers of demographic shifting and not light terrorist suspects and cheap work force

>And even he knows that Russia is the enemy. Your mental gymnastics are so unbelievable I'm inclined to believe you've been paid to post this.
hahaha, ahhh I wish I could kill you.
Lying or just stupid, it doesn't matter, I just purely fucking hate you.