It's 11/9, not 9/11

It's 11/9, not 9/11
Amerilards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201709111057278390-finland-muslim-migrants-christianity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be fair, the yanks are objectively correct about the bottom floor of a building being the "first floor"

over here in bongland we say "ground floor" then the second floor is the fucking "first floor" its retarded.

Maybe in your Mongolian mind it's 11/9, but we own the world. What do you own? A snowmobile and a noose in your house because you're in Finland and there's nothing to do. Fuck off.

Don't ya have Russians fight or something

>we

jew detected.

Like father like son
Anally devastated Amerifats

Someone post the edit

I was asking a question finbro
No need to get burburt

Finland shall bw conquered by sharia insallah.

>21 century
>still measure things with your elbows and feet

are you retarded?
just a question burgerbro.

quick, someone post how retarded euro's plug outlets are :^)

> bw burger education detected

Why don't you do it?

Why is Finland a useless country? Oh yea, because they cower in fear from Russia and have mongoloids for women.

>one type
>le education xd
You need islam kuffar.

Metric is a better system, and I find myself using it in everyday life mostly because I communicate with people around the world.
It'll take a few generations to get it further ingrained into the American culture, but it starts with products and signage using both measurements. Building codes and other laws will be the hardest things to translate because each one will need to be voted on to change.

because i don't want to even touch a disgusting euro outlet image ;^)

ive literally never met a finn i didnt like there are no such thing as bad finns

what's wrong with it?

usa owns all the countries in the world

Brittons have the best plug, 2nd best is New Zealand

>having a 0 in your number system is retarded

kys brainlet

The British plug is better than the us in terms of safety.
Yes it's bulky but if the plug is in half way it won't shock you and they have had shutters on them for decades

China and Saudi Arabia own you

>Celsius
>less arbitrary than Fahrenheit

wait, what the fuck is this?

i thought the entire continent has the same plugs?

brits do everything wrong
drive on the wrong side of the street
wrong plugs
wrong london mayors

zero is the state of nothing there is no 0 floor or there would be no floor

china makes all of our stuff how do they own us??? and we export more oil then we import now, no need for sand niggers. ur just buttmad that u cant look out ur window without seeing a shitskin

why say new zooland when straya has the same plugs?

12 possible months
365 possible days
2017 possible years

Europeans are retarded and it would be funny except, like most feminine people, they're so damned arrogant about it

we own like 20% of the chinese trade economy and saudi arabia is on the petrodollar not the petroyuan

>tfw too smart to conform to euro norms

>Britain
>continent

The American system (imperial) makes a lot more sense in most things. For example, using your example of date. 9/11 would be written November eleven. While 11/9 would be eleven November. Doesn't make much sense. In addition, while measuring, miles are much better than km, and inches and feets are better than meters and centimeters.

And they have like 26% of your debt

All measurement is arbitrary. No system is superior to another as long as both systems are standardized.

add to that...

>FOOTball
>HANDegg

Why would it be 11th day, then 9th month in a historical filing system

Year, month, day is far more efficient.

the mental gymnastics required for imperial measurements are wonderful. they keep your brain agile and break you free of the decimal trap.

Does it mean that we're smarter because we can easily understand a "nonlogical" system?

no they dont we owe a little over a trillion dollars in debt to china which is half of the annual tax

>This

gas all burgers

American Education: The Post

Proxyt on hinteille

>Burger
>Smart

Choose one Tyrone Chavez!

Ground is zero (no height). First floor is on the height of one floor.

>useless country that belongs to Germany
See

Who cares about how many possibilities there are moron, the thing that changes the most is the one most important, so it should be in front. Except when you're archiving shit, then you should do it year first, month second, day third because they change the least.

There is no reason to do month first.

Hey Nihon man, what do you think of Burgers?
We Austrians can't stand em, those Jew puppets screwed our country up by stealing all our gold.
Fuck atleast the smelly Russians only raped our hookers.

honestly kek'd hard.
This better be bait

I've already explained the reason but your estrogen riddled Dutch brain cannot handle a straightforward explanation

grounds do have height though

We have this saying in Finland
>a fool does a lot of work, a wise man gets off easier

One month is made by >= 28 and

You always hear about how "nearly the whole world uses metric except the United States," yet it's really only Europeans that act so goddamn offended that Americans get the day's temperature in Fahrenheit, or drive on the road in miles per hour. No one in South America or Asia seems to give a shit.

Come on buddy. The ground is by definition zero height where a building is concerned
Having said that, first floor still makes sense as it's easier to track the other floors

>Hey Nihon man
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not Japanese.

You're drivel doesn't even make sense playing off my post. Back to the winery with you so I can drink that sweet nectar in inefficient fluid amounts

Why are you all driving Automatic?
Are you to lazy to move your fat arms?

Shit having a manual (No i don't mean your Guatemalan cousin) is the perfect anti car theft device!

The month is more important than the day no?
Better to know something happened in June than December. It won't do much good knowing that it happened on the "20th" of some month, if the date was illegible or something.

Its kind of like how Farenheight makes more sense for human bodies ie: Humans can't really survive below zero, above 100 (which is near body temperature) and 50-70 is comfortable.

Metric system is overrated.

Watch your hubris snow nigger. Finland has a population of 5.5 million. That's smaller than Wisconsin. You motherfuckers will all be brown in 50 years if you keep this shit up.

sputniknews.com/europe/201709111057278390-finland-muslim-migrants-christianity/

Fuck the (((metric))) system. I will drive a few miles to get a 15 inch pizza. Any other way of saying it is retarded.

You're a dumbass and a traitor, you need deporting.

Here's what a building looks like in the UK
>3rd floor
>2nd floor
>1st floor
>Ground floor
>-1
>-2
>-3
DO YOU SEE
>3 2 1 0 -1 -2 -3
DO YOU SEE WHY THIS MAKES SENSE?

HERE IS A BUILDING IN AMERICA
>3
>2
>1
>-1
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?
Fucking calvinists.

i dont agree
because everyone here actually drives and having a bunch of women trying to drive manual is just going to get people killed

*your
>burger education

>15 inch pizza
18 inch pizza is superior

Ah proxy Benis?

Well you are Asian too.

>0 floor
lol you fucking twat

mfw we use yyyy/mm/dd
bow before your overlords.

I'm just going to leave this here.

No proxy. Studying abroad.

The first floor you enter is on the bottom.

Our way of doing it is retarded.

Our plug is the best plug in the world, gayface. You can't electrocute yourself with the socket, because the top prong opens the bottom prongs. So if your retarded kid sticks a knife into the bottom prong, it won't touch any wires.

Then it has live, earth and neutral wires and a powerful fuse. How can your plugs even compete? Also your fucking plugs fall out of the wall and shit, and have terrible standardisation. All british plug holes look the same. Sometimes you go to a hotel and your plugs are indented into the wall so square shaped plugs don't fit. Or they're vertically above each other instead of horizontally so the wires bump into each other. This shit is retarded, in the U K you never have a problem using every plug. You fucking wish you had our plugs.

>like most feminine people

btfo. made me kek, here's a picture of something eurotrash don't have.

Nice (((Hollywood))) studio!

Uma Delicia

>literally the mongoloid way of doing things

fucking adorable

>So if your retarded kid sticks a knife into the bottom prong, it won't touch any wires.

Good job making the world safer for retards and shitskins

Fuck (((you))) OP

Fuck off Mahmoud.

Also on "driving on the wrong side of the road".
>Pilgrims migrated on the left for thousands of years
>Horses rode on the left side of the road
>We invented the locomotive. We had the first dual way railway in the world and the trains went on the left.
>Cars then obviously followed the system we already had in place
We invented the two way path, faggot, we decide which way you drive down it. On top of that:
>Gearstick is a digital (as in, not analogue) device that you can shove into place without any manual dexterity required.
>Steering wheel is an analogue device that controls the entire trajectory of the car.
>90% of the population of right handed
>in England, 90% of the population control the gearstick with their weak hand and the steering wheel, which requires precision, with their dominant hand.
>in shitty europe, steering wheel controlled by retard hand
>in america they drive gokarts that don't have steering wheels so they probably have their left hand holding their cowboy hat or doing gangsigns out the window while their dominant hand steers

Every time I've seen a woman drive is like something from a comedy sketch. They jump off the clutch and can't rev match so the car lurches like a fairground ride, always use a gear that is too high (because loud engines are scary) and complain about having to drive a manual despite the fact that automatics are readily available. Manuals are still the best choice for control, unless you're a woman or a nigger who can't do two things at once.

Say the guy living in the Jewish prison aka the USA.

Kek

there goes captain autismo

You guys are such non programmer luddite faggots, everyone with a worthwhile job indexes at 0. 0 is the middle, the bottom, -1 goes down from there, 1 goes up from there.

The Thread is closed.

The Apollo Guidance Computer was programmed in SI

>The first floor isn't the first floor, the second floor is the first floor
Jesus fucking Christ, how the actual fuck did you conquer anything.

no he's a fucking weeb english teacher who checked out of western virginity to go collect haruhi figures and racemix with the indigenous people

>System not used by Israel is Jewish
This board has really become a retard camp.

your moms asshole is closed
around my dick

Yeah and remember the Mars Climate Orbiter? hahahahaha
>the probe 'encountered' Mars at a lower orbit than planned, which resulted in burning up, and a rather embarassing $125 million loss for NASA.
>One part of the probe's software was producing data in imperial pound-seconds, whereas another part was expecting that same data, but formatted as newton-seconds.
Even american physicists are dumbasses.

Ideally it should be year/month/day

It means "the first floor above ground level". -1 is "the first floor below ground level". I'm sorry that you're so retarded you can't remember what floor you walked in on and have to know it's number 1. Sometimes you don't even walk in on the first floor anyway, lol, if you're on raised ground sometimes you enter on higher floors, e.g. at some airports. So the first floor isn't the level you enter on.

Not so fast Saladin!

look, we tried switching to metric in like the 1980s it didn't work and we're sorry

>Most people in the US actually just know both systems and can use them interchangeably.
>People still argue over the two like it means anything.

The exception is temperature. It's used for niche applications and so no one can really relate to a given Celsius value.