Ok Sup Forums, the ultimate question: who did it?

Now that the dust has settled after 16 years, was it the government, Jews, muslims, illuminati? Discus

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf
reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/6zc5yl/police_officer_uses_civil_forfeiture_to_take_all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of the above

It's the Jews.

No conspiracy theory, just facts and questions.

Fact: the WTC was built with 1960s tech. Asbestos everywhere.

How much would removal of all that asbestos cost? Imagine you were the owner of the WTC and suddenly realized you were on the hook for multiples of your worth.

Would you not look for a way to transfer that liability? Who has even deeper pockets than you?

It was done by Far-Left Islamic Communists mind controlled by the state of Israel to kill the goyfidel capitalists

fpbp

/thread

as with anything, follow the money

not only did Lucky Larry here make a killing, but it allowed the neo cons with ties to the military industrial complex to make billions, too

and it satisfied the Jews in Israel who wanted Iraq dealt with despite the hijackers being Saudis

Win/win/win for everyone but the US taxpayer. Something's just never change.

Ayylmaos

You're right when you say follow the money but you need to look deeper, much deeper.
wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

Why wouldn't the insurance company hire better lawyers/detectives?

IMHO somebody did the math. Looks like the original owners were "gummint". They calculated the cost of "legit" decontamination and realized it was hellacious expensive and hundreds if not thousands of workers would die from accidental contamination anyway so they decided an "illegitimate" decontamination was less expensive in shekels and lives so bye bye WTC.

And if a MOT can make billions in the process, hey, why not?

He can't keep getting away with this!

When it comes to the question of government involvement, I always ask myself:
Why the Pentagon? It's a short building, it's not really symbolic, it wasn't so well known before 9/11. Wouldn't the Capitol or the White House have been a much better target? Also, hitting the side of the Pentagon that wasn't used that time. So strange.

gee what a lucky guy

I believe it had to do with the pentagon losing trillions of dollars the day before, and that the evidence to why was in the wing of the building that was hit. Or something along those line

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, and people who do are weird losers with aluminum headwear and an Alex Jones fetish.
I believe in co-incidence theory though. F'r instance:
It's a pure co-incidence that Lucky Larry was away from the office that morning, along with his entire family.
It's also a co-incidence that the FBI deputy director who was tasked with rooting out terrorists in America, and who resigned six months prior to the attacks, citing interference in his investigations (who the hell has the power to block a deputy director of the FBI?) got a job as head of security at WTC and died in the attack.
It's definitely a sheer co-incidence that, in a country of nearly 300 million people, the ex-president (and ex-head of the CIA) father of the incumbent president just happened to be in a board meeting with the brother-in-law of the guy who did it.
Another co-incidence is that the presidents brother sat on the board of directors of the company which provided security to the WTC site AND one of the airports the terrorists managed to slip through undetected AND one of the airlines they flew AND the landfill site where the eviden...I mean "rubble" is buried.
All co-incidences. Just like the dozens of other connections you can find if you go looking.
I'm tired now, Sup Forums. Time to get a little powernap shuteye. You should too.

Jews for sure

educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

the khazarians

deep state did it.

americans like these did it: reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/6zc5yl/police_officer_uses_civil_forfeiture_to_take_all/

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Occultist trannies. The old towers represented male and female. The new tower represents transgender.