Now that the dust has settled... Who is the true heavyweight champ of political new media?

Now that the dust has settled... Who is the true heavyweight champ of political new media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA
podcastfeeds.nbcnews.com/audio/podcast/MSNBC-MADDOW-NETCAST-MP3.xml
youtu.be/mhoIeAnUTZA
hooktube.com/mhoIeAnUTZA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQQsV8kmHOI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=rbcTrCx3f1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex probably weighs about 40 lbs more than chunk so him

Alex is a guy who trained to get big and then looked a little fat later, Cenk is just a big guy.

The one with white house press credentials

Not for long

BIG 4 YOU

When Alex was 15 years old he already fucked 200 women and has been in many fights with adult men. Cenk is still a virgin and never been in a fight

alot of retardation for a memer

Put them in a ring and we will see. I put my money on Alex

The one on the alt-right side of history

Chunk Hunger

What happens when the demographics shift? Cenk sits as king of the hill. He already dominates YouTube.

#triggered.

Cenk Yogurt forever blown the fuck out

>the virgin young t*rk
>has to rely on DNC fundraising and donations to keep running

>the chad antiglobalist alex
>in true american spirit relies on no one but himself, doesn't beg for money but sells merch to finance his antiglobalist operation

You're a fucking retard

Sure thing buddy.

Alex won the presidency for Trump. And he has done it by hims self from ground up, without being backed by youtube and inflated numbers, and liberal media money.

>the virgin water fitler salesman
>relies on making a public fool of himself for ratings

>the chad wolf pac leader
>has full support of the most sensible political parties

>Alex Jones
>Chad
He survives but plugging his fake, shitty supplements every 0.0000646 seconds.

>TYT
Survives by donations from loyal followers who enjoy the work they do.

Think about it, in 20 years with the demographic shift the republicans will never win another election.

Proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhoIeAnUTZA

And when that happens, everyone will go to Cenk and TYT for their progressive news.

Rachel Maddow podcast

podcastfeeds.nbcnews.com/audio/podcast/MSNBC-MADDOW-NETCAST-MP3.xml

Then whites are dead anyway, who gives a fuck?

Thin about it. You Rats will never be able to make voters of the 30 million illegals you invited here.

youtu.be/mhoIeAnUTZA Hey White Christians, Your Time Is Almost Up!!!

TYT have went full on racist and xenophobic.

>The Young Turks
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/mhoIeAnUTZA

bump

bump

>Survives by donations from loyal followers who enjoy the work they do.
Oh yeah his SnackPAC or whatever that group is?

They both win the retard award in my book.

Cenk is the voice of the generation. Alex Jones is a rodeo clown who struck oil but it wont last.

Cenk is a genocide denying moron and Anna flips her shit just as bad as Alex Jones. Like I said. Bith are retards.

who watches genocidal young turks?

>Cenk is a genocide denying moron

This again. He retracted those statements and TYT has more than one definition, it means a spirited political renegade.

>8years.tif

So when someone appologizes and retracts a statement, it's automatically forgiven and forgotten? Hitler should have just said sorry.

E Q U I F A X

So people can't change their positions 25 years later yet Sam Harris is misrepresented by every single one of his opponents apparently?

>The one with white house press credentials

Jesus fucking Christ, America.

Yeah, people can change their positions, but do you really think a genocide denier, who relies heavily on views for profit, would actually be sorry for saying those things?

Bow to Lisa. She needs her own show already.

Anybody got more pics of her?

He literally retracted the positions and explained why he made those statements as a dumb kid in a lengthy apology. What more do you want?

>Talking shit about WolfPAC

Whatever i disagree on with the fat Turk, they do gods work there. Reps, Dems, Independents are all working there.

For him to get out of news. As I said, he clearly retracted his statements to save face and keep viewers.

>Believing anyone will buy that lie anymore.

You apparently think you're a mind reader but in my mind Cenk has earned the benefit of the doubt

Look who he keeps around. That bimbo hothead who can't even cobtrol her temper when phallic Jones is around.

user, don't you see, he KNOWS.
Yogurt could not believed one thing as a teen and changed his mind. Why? Because that would not suit that leafposters narrative.

People, who come with this lie know they lost the argument on the policies, so they have to resort to slander. Simple as that.

Alex Jones completely crossed the line. Not only barging onto a live set but pulling out the "rape" shirt and baiting a fight. He wanted one and he got one.

this

>political new media

retard..

>Alex Jones completely crossed the line.
What line? It's true. Clinton raped a guy.
kek
people falling for trolls

Kek'd and wreck'd.

proof? it's barging the stage that crossed the line. can you imagine someone doing that on a live news broadcast?

What part about falling for trolls don't you understand?

>Making allegations you have 0 proof for

What kind of basementdwelling NEET are you?

>Reps, Dems, Independents are all working there.
a den of corruption, where do you think all the money goes, to stop "money in politics", lol

What's their long term strategy, how are they going to achieve this. it's just a scam.

>you enter a room
>Cenk is jacking off

What's your reaction?

What kind of idiot are you? Oh wait BLM. Right. Fucking terrorist.

Also, I said he raped a GUY. Which is not the original allegation. Dumb fucking nigger wouldn't know a troll if it raped you in the ass.

>What's your reaction?
who gives a fuck what he does.
It's the fact that he lies that matters, not his disgusting mannerisms and lack of common decency.

How is that TYTs problem? What they did was self defence. What is this reacting to trolls anyway? Should they just let him take over their show? Fuck that they "reacted" to the troll.

both survive off begging fans for money, at least alex occasionally says correct shit

Wow, you're fucking dense dude. I'm implying you got trolled.
>be democrat
>be retarded

name 3 lies, not just bias

are you talking about Trump or Cenk?

Don't forget that TYT has that Qatar government money.

Watch some TYT videos, they lie and misrepresent facts all the time, they're simply propaganda, trying to further their political goals.

I watch them plenty. Give me an example. Not something they've corrected either like the Sarah Palin comment. Nobody can ever support this.

>are you talking about Trump or Cenk?
Cenk, the man that always talks about race

>chad
>being left
lol, no. for the record, i hate chads but i am not foolish enough to believe that BS.

Okay just went on there channel and watched part of the video "Trump Lied About Obama Wiretapping Him, DOJ Investigation Concludes". Looked up there "source", and the only thing the DOJ claimed is that they could find no solid evidence of it.

Took me less than a minute and without watching the video to see their deception.

>name 3 lies, not just bias

Misrepresenting the right wing as actual nazi's
Implying Muslims are moe accepting of gay people than Christians.
Lying about Sarah Palin saying "protesters are not people" / Cenk not doing any research.

Misrepresenting quotes like "grab them by the pussy" which was said over 15 years ago as being news.

Implying muslim terrorism is nothing to worry about, which isn't directly a lie, but a dangerous way of belittling the horrors experienced by the victims and in no way constructive in preventing Islamic terrorism.
Implying cops as a whole is a racist institution.
Implying trans/sjw hystria has no representation in politics, while the opposite is the case, they have / or had more representation than the average person.
Downplaying everything that does not fall under the convenient umbrella of his own political narrative.
Using Bourdieu sophistry to reassign blame from politicians over to the public for the problems caused by politics.
But the biggest lie is posing as news while he is really conducting punditry.

>Misrepresenting quotes like "grab them by the pussy" which was said over 15 years ago as being news.
over 10 years ago, not 15

WHAT GENOCIDE????

Did you actually watch the video? Trump claimed that Obama was actually proven to be taping his phones and the DOJ said there was no evidence. Trump was the deceptive one you're just too clouded by bias to recognize it.

>Misrepresenting the right wing as actual nazi's

When? They called the charlottesville protestors and the terrorist there nazis but they self identify as such

>Implying Muslims are moe accepting of gay people than Christians

proof

>Lying about Sarah Palin saying "protesters are not people" / Cenk not doing any research.

he released a video correcting that so no points on that one

>Implying muslim terrorism is nothing to worry about

he covers every major event

>Implying cops as a whole is a racist institution.

nope, he just points out there are flaws in the system

>they have / or had more representation than the average person

that was never the case, get off /pol

>Downplaying everything that does not fall under the convenient umbrella of his own political narrative.

projection

>Using Bourdieu sophistry to reassign blame from politicians over to the public for the problems caused by politics.

hints of bias, normal for every human but not straight dishonesty

He used to be a workout NUT but he got lost while fighting globalists. No worries tho now hes BACK because of new SUPER MALE VITALITY he can swim, he can run, he can lift but most importantly he can fight globalism.

>Chink
>5'9"
>heavyweight
>herbs
pick one

>be roach
>literally name your media-organization the exact same as a genocidal secret society
>still be taken seriously by low-iq burgers.
never change

Young Turk (n), 1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party. 2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations. (American Heritage Dictionary)

You got that definition for TYT themselves.

Why wouldn't I? Would you prefer I use the incorrect definition you would provide or the one from the horses mouth?

Please does anyone have this picture of Alex Jones but where he has a silly smirk

Nigger who the fuck has ever used the term "Young Turk" IRL, especially before TYT became a thing. They obviously named it after the regime that killed Armenians that cenk coincidentally once denied.

It's a term which exists and people use it, especially at the time. Cenk retracted those statements and he didn't name his channel after the genocide.

I can pronounce Alex Jones without laughing, so him.

>The Young Turks
>he didn't name his channel after the genocide

You're a fucking idiot.

>When? They called the charlottesville protestors and the terrorist there nazis but they self identify as such
No they don't

>proof
youtube.com/watch?v=fQQsV8kmHOI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=rbcTrCx3f1M

>he released a video correcting that so no points on that one
i know

>nope, he just points out there are flaws in the system
TYT and Cenk constantly talk about how racist they believe the cops are

>that was never the case, get off /pol
no, that's wrong, they have normal citizen and human rights like everyone else, they wanted special rights based on their gender (not sexuality), they were given a few of these rights under obama, now they want equality of representation in a lot of fields and matters (based on their gender) even though they may represent an extreme minority in the in those assemblies.

>projection
projection in terms of what, what is my political position, who am I ?

>hints of bias, normal for every human but not straight dishonesty
Not for me, I hate everyone who is dishonest, especially those I used to trust.
I'm not trying to "win", I'm concerned about the future, you're conflating to perceived political identity (just like an actual racist does).
funny isn't it.

>Daily reminder: One of Cenk's genetic relatives was an Ottoman General that committed atrocities against the Greeks and Balkan peoples.

One guy crusading for TYT in this thread with no support. Pathetic. Shilling doesn't pay enough. TYT is only alive because of globalist backing and YouTube number fixing.

Sink is a white hating, Western hating degenerate.

>No they don't
Many did. Fields does.

>proof

they provided sources for their specific claims, you straw manned their position

>TYT and Cenk constantly talk about how racist they believe the cops are

no they talk about flaws in the system, you just disagree with them being flaws

>no, that's wrong

no it isn't, they have no extra rights

>projection in terms of what, what is my political position, who am I ?

you have a confederate flag and you say all the right things so i assume you are alt right. you're downplaying everything which doesn't fit the alt-right agenda to attack cenk as false

>Not for me, I hate everyone who is dishonest, especially those I used to trust.

but sam harris can say anything about peace loving muslims and it's no problem?

>One guy crusading

it's not just me defending TYT. and this is pol of which is alt-right and actual Nazis so of course there are more haters for TYT

>YouTube number fixing

bullshit, 3.4 million subs and growing. they got a big boost from supporting bernie

>but sam harris can say anything about peace loving muslims and it's no problem?
I don't know, i don't watch Sam Harris.

you can argue all you want, but you know Cenk's clear position on these matters, I know Cenk's clear position on these matters.

I despise sophistry.

Everyone read this. This is what willful irrational looks like.

TYT commit genocide. Cenk is a proud TYT.

They are globalist shills. OP is desperately avoiding the mirror, and desperate to shill his window into reality.

The globalist dogma is failing, and is godless.

Watching this would be satisfying if their weakness didn't make me so sick.

>you have a confederate flag and you say all the right things so i assume you are alt right
confederate flags does not imply alt right, and alt right does not imply nazism

I'm neither. But I'm probably a thought racist because of my thoughts and experiences. Not that I mind being ostracized, my humanities education made me "racist".
There is something very wrong with society when thoughts and ideas, not actions, cause people to be ostracized.

>I'm much better than you
Man, that nosejob really went to her head

>oh god Im sorry - I thought I smelled someone churning butter in here

>5′ 9″
>big guy

KYS

yeah, lol

Alex can take my hole for free if he wants, or not. No hard feelings.

Chunk never will. The fat Muslim genocidal cunt would need to rape my dead body.

isn't captain america with hydra, why is he shielding nigger lovers