Jewish family beaten, robbed in ‘anti-Semitic’ home invasion near Paris

>A Jewish family was beaten, held hostage and robbed in their home near Paris because of their religion, French authorities and anti-hate groups said on Sunday.
>Three attackers burst into the house in the Paris suburb of Livry-Gargan late on Thursday, cut off the electricity and confined three members of a Jewish family, beating them and threatening to kill them, until one of them managed to escape and alert the police, said antisemitism watchdog BNVCA.
>It said the assailants told the three victims: “You are Jews, you have money. We take money from Jews to give to the poor.”
[spoiler]>The assailants, black men in their 20s or 30s, according to the victims’ description, took jewelry, cash and credit cards.[/spoiler]
DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/antisemitic-robbers-target-jewish-family-near-paris
timesofisrael.com/jewish-family-beaten-robbed-in-anti-semitic-home-invasion-near-paris/
theguardian
archive.is/SUc6J
archive.is/rVuCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey its da naziis

Logical result of cosmopolitanism, they can only blame their own community for supporting the importantion of those savages.

Recently watched a Vice documentary on how Israel is enjoying massive population influx of Jews from France and Ukraine and that they expect within 50 years no Jews will live in Europe.

Really is a coincidence that Israel will be the winner in the fall of Europe, as they coincidentally appear to have a considerable role in encouraging Jewish hating Muslims to move into Europe.

This is payback for trayvon

OY

It's almost as if this was their plan all along, isn't it??

>"you are Jews, you have money, we take money from Jews and give to the poor"

I'll take things that never happened for 100 Alex

Nice source Greece. 10/10 post.

goddamn there will be no jewish qts left. Hitler killed 95% of ours already.

gotta start somewhere

>theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/11/antisemitic-robbers-target-jewish-family-near-paris
>timesofisrael.com/jewish-family-beaten-robbed-in-anti-semitic-home-invasion-near-paris/

I'm pretty sure she is an anomaly...one of the 0.000001 %

>theguardian com/world/2017/sep/11/antisemitic-robbers-target-jewish-family-near-paris
archive.is/SUc6J

Well, they can thank Levy, Glucksmann, Klarsfeld, Jakubowicz, Cukierman and other (((French intellectuals))) for welcoming this diversity!

Lets archive those
archive.is/SUc6J
archive.is/rVuCk

Good. Next time post it on your OP and save the trouble.

Fake news, only whites can be anti-Semitic

Most likely niggers.
They unironically think all Jewz are rich af.
This happens regularly.

>their religion
We need to destroy this meme. jews and judaism are an ethnic/racial/national group. It's also culture and psychology. Religion is such a small part of it. Most jews are secular, irreligious and atheist

>The assailants, black men in their 20s or 30s, according to the victims’ description, took jewelry, cash and credit cards.

Didn't see this in The Guardian article... I wonder why.

fpbp

yes massive immigration makes you a "winner"
have you ever been to israel? except for a few high tech enclaves it's barely a second world country. their public infrastructure (water, sewage, transport etc) is absolutely hopeless. it wouldn't be able to stand a sudden massive influx
they are already struggling with the immigrants they have

Lower class Jews are the ultimate fall guy for Elite Kikes.

>don't even have the attention span to read the post until the end

niggers

This. It's absolute pottery

B L A C K E D

i hate niggers too.

Did they find the maps to the secret jewish shekel stockpiles?

Robin from da hood

Will it redpill the french jew against the islamo-immigrant threat? Imagine what we could do, if we harness the mighty jew to serve our interests

My my my, how CULTURALLY DIVERSE!

Delighted for them.

fucking racist islamaphobes!

they should be sent to jail for reporting this crime

>anti-semitic
nigga just say "muslims"

Odds that it was antismetic/hate crime are like 0% they just wanted their gold. All jews have gold

>black men in their 20s or 30s
FUCKING BASED

Robbin' Hood

can we pay all the jews to go to Israel so zionist dickheads stop importing niggers to europe?

Most of these problems come from the fact they have too many muslims and orthodox jews, that's why they want to suck the ashkenazis and european sephardis out of Europe because they are a highly skilled/educated workforce.

Haha amiright magapedes!?

Edit: Oh wow, thanks for the gold, MAGA!!!

What the fuck i hate the french now.

they will just ask for more money from the USA

>oy vey goys, our populations spiked, we need another 3 billion yearly
>think of the 6 billion dollars you can give us

well the jews should think twice about practicing their religion when living in a muslim country

>The assailants, black men in their 20s or 30s
Haha. Well-deserved.

Hey rabbi

>You are Jews, you have money. We take money from Jews to give to the poor.
>The assailants, black men in their 20s or 30s
I pretty sure that was antifa thug or other communist just, it has to be killed.

G-d knows that there is certainly a dearth of qts in Israel

>have you forgotten the 6 gorrillion already?

>anomaly

God damn tanned frenchmen

OY VEY YOU ANTI SEMITE WE CHOSEN ONES ARE A BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A NAZI

>making your kids jews
>making more jews
Disgust.jpeg

>niggers doing more to save whites from the jews than whites themselves

>The assailants, black men in their 20s or 30s,
Quintessentially french

so they're just like Sup Forums-tards, then?

army is full of dykes and uggos, what surprises you here burger?

oil of oy vey. Those wimen should not be working in a stuffy office. They should be adored like princesses! Mysogyny i tell you, mysogyny!

what the hell did the middle one do to her hair?

i seem to not even give a fuck

oy vey do something goy! you MUST protect us! remember the 6 gorillion!!!!

France is the most islamicized country in western europe. 10 percent of the population are Muslims.

#KIKEBEAUTY
#BOWDOWNGOYS

>import millions of subhuman muslims
>jews are attacked
no fucking way

The men are not that big of a problem, its when the females look like ghouls that you need to get something changed

Wait a minute?

All Based Magapede reddit faggots who come here to destroy /pol natzeys always show me pics of BASED israeli military qt's

Same shit on instagram, they literally have model-tier BASED kike sluts in their military

Superior pure jew genetics in the middle of the arid desert surrounded by goat-fucking nigger arabs for thousands of years with DNA analysis showing relations to turks and regions of khazaria...

SUPERIOR HIGH IQ JEW (I love that meme, high IQ jew) shows a very interesting logic when it comes to racial ethnic question;

> some half-arab half-nigger impregnates a "pure jewish princess"
> mulatto curly haired olive skin hooked nose creature spawns
> gets a dicc succ so that his first sensation on this World is inflicted pain, followed by homosex - nice
> if that jewkid ever gets a daughter - she is pure jew

The jews are, bar none, demented people, probably inherently evil sociopaths. I actually think they have no capacity to feel love or even "good", and they actively try to project and transpose their inner hell onto the world. They're so based and high IQ, they've been at it for 2000 years.

So based so smart.

>“You are Jews, you have money. We take money from Jews to give to the poor.”
if jews have to give to the poor its antisemitism but if whites have to do its all good.

>her
lol.

>gets a dicc succ so that his first sensation on this World is inflicted pain, followed by homosex - nice

Foreskin salads are a Hebraic delicacy and beautiful tradition, you filthy antisemite goy

>took jewelry
I was just thinking...but is the word "jewelry" related to Jews, invented by Jews, or credited to Jews in some way?

maybe isreal should issue a travel warning for france. nah, make that western europe.

>Jews get a sample of what they forcefully imported and imposed on white Christians world-wide
>you should care more, because muh chosen people

Lmao, robbed by the very same people they work behind the scene to import to Europe. Pottery

It's almost like the alt right is a Zionist psyop

people often ask
>why so many jews in the western world support massive islamic migration to their countries while still supporting Israel
the answer is simple: Jewish leadership wants to make the west uninhabitable for jews so they'll move to Israel.

Its working.

Can't wait to see how the "winning" Israel will handle the 300 nukes or so of the future French Califate

>DISCUSS

Insurance scam.

>(((Vice)))

KYS if you watch that shit.

Yes and other French get attacked because they are white and assumed to be vulnerable yet its discrimination only when it's Jews

Those are models user. It's a Jew psyop. Don't have the image saved myself, thought I did. Idea is simple, most normies guys don't have an opinion on Israel and apparently that is a problem. So they get models in military attire and spread the pictures via maxim type publications and various social media sites. This tricks the goyim into associating Israel with beautiful women that must be protected from the filthy sand niggers.

B a s e d

Probably with 900 nukes of their own, thereby glassing Frogistan.

Which is what you fucking faggots deserve for giving the kikes nuclear weapons in the first place, and also for all the rest of your assorted forms of faggotry in recent history.

The race of the assailents doesn't matter, we'll still get the blame for setting up the climate of anti-semitism.

>the assailants told the three victims: “You are Jews, you have money. We take money from Jews to give to the poor.”

Oy vey! the horror

It's gonna be whites isn't it
>it's blacks
??????
So is this a false flag or not? Why would nogs even mention they'd "give to the poor"?

>she will never discipline you for your anti-semitic rhetoric
jdimsa ;_;

I don't give a shit, I don't leave in Afri... I mean Paris.

This is what IDF soldiers actually look like

Just because they nuke the French Califate back doesnt mean they arent annihilated as well
So much for a genius plan

Probably some of those "based black guys" aka white supremacist Trump supporters I hear about on CNN

Listen bucko. These people are your eternal enemy. Even worse than the grass grazing peaceful aryans have it, they were actually put on this earth with a mission to destroy you primarily. Don't fetishize them.

For Israel it works. In the 90's there was massive influx of Jews and people who pretended to be Jews from the eastern block and after 3 or so years since its peak(when there was chaos everywhere) they economy growth increased significantly.

Obviously - the people they've got back then were all educated or worked in some non-retard tier job before coming there, so they were a massive gift for an economy.

>special unit

>White people beaten, robbed, white women raped daily

>some jews got robbed

>oy vey this is a really big problem now goys!

In Israel everybody serves a term.

>This is what the all powerful ruler of existence decided to choose and talk with and have his son be born of them.

Models and cherrypicked Russian "jews"(100% slavs who pretended to be jews).

I knew a jew on the internet who was a photographer and source of some of those photos.

niggers gonna nig, but I'm sure the media will immediately go to say "this is the FN fault" unironically

based true israelites