What would you do in this situation?

What would you do in this situation?

I wonder what would happen if he just grabbed her and kissed her.

How do kuuderes usually react to that?

kek

I want to find out. She's a wierd kind of kuudere though.

Show her my dick, of course.

virgin sluts are the worst

Beat the bitch senseless and tell her she should commit suicide.

I give her a spotted dick.

Try to get out of the situation because my penis is small and I'm awkward.

context? if she has been doing this for months on end I would probley get her pregnant so she would have something else to do

>virgin
>slut

Show her my dick

His female cousin wants to look at his dick, so this girl is trying to help her. But she's also been doing this for months on her own volition as well.

How would impregnating her solve anything. But I'm also curious as to what a pregnant kuudere would be like

Sauce? Image search only gave moon tweets.

Kill yourself, you braindead retard.

sakura no sono

alright, here's the dick

Saucenao

Well, he did hug her in the raws when she was feeling worried/jealous about the guy talking to the blond girl. And she didn't want him to leave when they argued over it.

>kek

she came in his pants while rubbing to her

I'll give you a hint

lucky star doujin

This isn't Lucky Star.

You are beyond help.

I'm not him and I know what manga this is, but how is Lucky Star any help?

Means you're a faggot that acts like a complete asshole?

Same author did some pretty well known lucky star doujins under a different name

HENJYO - HEN NA JYOSHI KOUSEI AMAGURI SENKO

Holy fuck, just stop with the autsism play. You guys are not the Jigsaw or Deadpool or whatever.

Source is Henjo.

She wants him to walk her home gently. Anyway this meme is way too new to be some kind of "test".

Finally some people that don't act like complete retards and just give the source, thank you.

Agreed, thank you.

So he was supposed to sift through 300 doujins and hope to find the right author?

not a new idea!

>spoonfeeding is acting like a retard

I know its too early to use the summer meme but you people need to fuck off.

How new are you that you have to ask that?

You're welcome my friend

Muh elitism. Go suck a cock, kid.

>Muh elitism. Go suck a cock, kid

She means walk her home gently, of course.

And just to add, the artstyle from those doujins are pretty different from this manga. I don't condone spoonfeeding but that is the most vague hint you could possibly have given.

fuck off, he is interested in reading the manga, i know the name. why the fuck would i not tell him?

If you lurked more like you were supposed to you wouldn't be asking these obvious and retarded questions.

That's how I discovered the author, if that isn't good enough for him then he can figure it out himself.

>M-M-MUH SAFE SPACE
Kys

>muh sekrit club
What a wonderful elementary school mindset, buddy. It's not like this is some super famous manga or something.

You are retards, but so is
see
>Image search only gave moon tweets.

It's acceptable to ask for source if image search doesn't work and the name isn't mentioned anywhere in the thread.

This reminds me of some manga, it had some girl who had supernatural powers or something and was talking to a guy and was super blunt about it but also proper. "Would you like to go on a date with me as a preamble to one day getting married" or something like that

Am I supposed to consider opinion of a person that is so retarded that he can only speak using memes?

>thinly veiled

Not any of those guys, but just glancing at the moon tweets I see not only the name but several retweets of posts from the series' twitter account itself. "It's not in English" isn't an excuse when you have available to you both Google translate and manga databases that list both the English and Japanese titles.

and what if I don't, half of the post in this thread are about source, if someone gave the man the source when he asked he could have gone to read the manga and we could have been discussing the manga. I costs me nothing to write the fucking name and it saves someone twenty minutes of having to dig through shit

And I'm supposed to use your criteria of "acceptable" why, exactly?

Ok I'll bite.

I bet you can't even tell me the name of the eromanga that image is cropped from.

Your point being...?

>...?

>being this much of a newfag

Machine translation often makes no sense. You would have to blindly google up to ~15 characters long phrases for some titles, and obviously all the shorter, and you would probably end with quite a lot of series. We are not that autistic, I hope.

I seriously hope she doesn't have some debilitating disease like what happened in his last manga. Was a real downer.

What? He's not asking for source on it, why would he have bothered to look for it?

Being this much of a retard. It's hilarious to see grown up people playing a SECWET CWUB when they're reading comics about cute girls doing cute things while lacking off furiously. It's not even possible to get mad at you, you're just a pitiful sight.
Thank god there are still some people around here that still use their brains for their intended purpose.

I also don't know what searching for Himeno Mikan proves anything.

I know, it hasn't had updates in forever either.

>his

>Henjo gets updated
>S-E doesn't

Why can't girls just like dicks?

First of all, if you don't like how people behave here, then I suggest you look for another site where people are nicer.

But besides, that the user is defending which actually agrees with you. At least in this case.

You copypaste it, use quotes, google the romaji (which Google Translate gives you quite reliably), and use site:manga-updates.com if you need to. That will get you it 99% of the time and takes a total of about 15 seconds.

>It's another antisourcefags thread
You guys still don't understand that giving the sauce right away is better than derailing a thread?

don't tell me she is his sister...
sigh, unrealistic incest is shit

You still don't get that Googling is better than derailing the thread?

Agreed. That's what made me drop SE.

>he doesn't understand why spoonfeeding kills boards

>...
>sigh
Kill yourself, you're worse than the saucefags.

There are many well-behaving people here, don't give me this bullshit, I've been here long enough. I find it hilarious when some stupid shits try to show their "superiority" by acting like their knowledge of the source is some super secret that only chosen few are supposed to know.

there is always someone like you in every thread

Copypaste what? Whole tweet won't give you anything and with incomprehensible machine translations you don't know which part to search. Assuming 50 characters long post and title of up to 15 characters you have to google ~700 different phrases.

sourcefags ruined another thread...
never answer them, don't give the source, don't tell them how to find

complaining about spoon feeding and stupid remarks about people asking for source kills broads

>google it
>click first result
>look over twitter page for about five seconds
>see retweet from account with profile picture of Chiko
>account url is "henjo_bot"
>google "henjo manga"
>get source
How is this too difficult for anyone?

chill man

of course it should be an acquired that you have to use the search function first.
but if you don't find it then it's ok to ask for sauce and if some retards could avoid derailing the thread with their secret club it would be better.

Even the fucking mods say we shouldn't spoonfeed these people. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This. Learn to catch fish or Boku no Pico.

If you really can't tell what is a title and what's part of the user's sentence, and you have to do a fucking exhaustive combinatorics search of all the characters in their post, then you might have some debilitating mental problems.

Even the fucking mods say we shouldn't allow generals.
WELL ?

They're right, we shouldn't.

Honestly lurk more. If you did, you would know that the only thing people demand is at least trying image search (with 4chanX it's 1 second, without it only slightly more).

It's no "secret club" it's just kinda shitting up the thread. It's wasting both your and others time. It makes autists angry. It's the board culture. Just accept it or find a place that suits you more.

> user asks in for a source in a normal manner
> A bunch of agressive faggots starts whining about MAH SPOONFEEDING

I wonder, whose side I'm supposed to take.

Image search gives moonrunes, as people above already said. But that won't stop autists from whining, nah?

Well, they're right. Ongoing threads that aren't about an ongoing show should be banned, or banished to /jp/. Naruto threads are mostly about shitting on Naruto, so I don't see the problem there either. We still have Bleach threads, after all.

Please go back to your home board.
>user asks for sauce
This is bad, and frowned upon both by the user base and the moderation. Your "I AM SILLY" MS paint-style argument doesn't work.

If you search OP's image, the official twitter site shows up at the bottom of the results. Stop trying to justify this stupidity.

>give the source
encouraged, repeats asking in other threads
>tell how to find
doesn't try, lies that it didn't work. asks again
>tell something else
gets mad, asks again

I believe ignoring is the best option

>complaining about aggressive faggots
Not Sup Forums's side, I guess.

See

Who is this semen demon?

Pico