Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCkagYixpuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that story was even true.

>implying anything that day was true

>Implying there were even towers to be hit at all

>implying shart in marts are human

fuck america. i hate this shithole of rascism sexism hatred bigotry and sexual racism. i hope more planes fly into buildings everyday is shitmerica

Hilary go back to bed.

>Implying Americans even exist

the bystander effect

So wasn't it a draw?

israel.

calm down you edgy sperg

It's been historically proven that one slightly built man of sand origin can overpower a whole plane load of Americans. This same individual can kill both pilots, drag their blood soaked infidel corpses out of the cockpit, hop in the hotseat and fly a perfectly controlled descending turn into a building.

They had fake suicide vests and said they'd blow up the plane

Underrated

There have been improvements since 911 but wearing a suicide vest though security even back then was pretty tough. Machine guns maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCkagYixpuc

CGI boxcutters on CGI planes?

If I would have been on that plane it would have been a very different story

>1 man was raped to death to the roaring laughter of the crowd as it collides with the tower

underrated
top kek

Egypt bro, a question.
What are your peoples thoughts on American nigs pretending to be you?

I was under the impression that they'd led everyone to believe they were just ransomers or whatever. Like they never made clear that they were going to kill everyone or crash into buildings, and just told everyone to cooperate and everything would go fine.

I'm sure if when they took over the plane, they then started blasting over the intercom about how they were going to crash the plane and all the passengers were going to hell and allahu akbar, the people would have done something.

tpokeke

>the people would have done something.

>Americans
>Doing anything
you're as fucking useless as the rest of us

>implying those towers ever existed

You ma'am are an idiot.

Actually they did do something in one of the flights which is why they crashed in Pennsylvania and not into the Pentagon or something

How did they manage to kill the pilot with this?

>Americans fight back
>Die
At least they didn't get shot, I guess. Good for them for fighting back.

Fucking kike

>Well?

They were told that they were taking the plane somewhere else. If they knew they were going to die they would have attacked.

>implying that new york existed

You buy the Flight 93 hoax?

Foolish Brit!

Go back to Sup Forums.

So the plane was hijacked by Tommy Boy?

That plane never crashed. No people, nuts, bolts, screws, luggage...nothing was ever found @ crash site. There were multiple reports that the tail # actually landed @ NASA facility in Ohio.