Gleipnir Chapter 8

Dumping this month's chapter of Gleipnir. Anyone here read this?

Dem tits

Gotta wonder if she's acting or if there's an alter ego at work.

Did she just go yandere because a girl is inside him?

Kek

I get the impression she's kind of a worst onee-san.

I don't know how to feel about this

I don't know how to feel about any of this

She will have to resurrect him with the coin i guess

I'm curious about why she seems to care so much more about Shuichi than about her own sister.

That's all.

Yanderes tend to do that.

Wait, why Claire cares, or why Claire's sister cares?

I'm not sure what to say about this. I've got a bunch of questions that can't be answered right now. Really not sure how to feel about these developments. At least I'm invested in seeing where this goes, or so I think.

They both have reasons, Claire hates her sister for killing their parents, and her sister's just insane.

So the alien knows Claire, but she doesn't know him?

Claire's sister.

He's not the one saying that one bubble. Shuichi's saying it off-panel, the alien is turning when he hears talking.

She probably was his stalker or something

I think everyone assumed that when we saw the flashback.

I guess the most pressing question right now is the sister's relationship with the MC or how she came to know him.

Same. This chapter started off one way, went another, then went full Yandere, then got kind of sweet.

I love it.

He was on his way to getting into a top university or something like that. She could have just been a distant admirer or stalker.

Given he didn't know her, either it's just yandere at first sight or there could be some memory erasure involved.
Claire also has multiple coins now, so if she needs one to heal Shuichi then she can still get a power of her own if needed.

Claire is so cute when she's not being a crazy bitch. Seems to run in the family.

I'd kind of thought she was just using him, but I guess she really does care for him a bit.

So the gun was useless anyways because she had a mistbody. Fuck she's busted.

She said they would die together
And without him she cant do shit anyway

Yeah, but she could have just been saying that to get him to listen to her until now.

She already was trying to kill herself in the first chapter, i doubt she cares much for her own life

That'll do, user. That'll do.

>Anyone here read this?

yup, but being a monthly, relatively new and being bizarre even from the beginning, I never expect to see threads on Sup Forums.

good shit though. thanks for the dump.

I don't know if they'll be able to cash out on the mystery with Claire's sister. But she seems a little crazy so I'm not too worried about her reasons making no sense.

> Anyone here read this?
I love this authors work.
So take a guess.

Speaking of which, what happened to Haru to Natsu raws? Did the magazine it's in ever get any more issues published or is it just canceled?

Bretty good, cant she a better weapon with the coin? But the alien probably want the coin for the repair.Thanks for the dump.

She has two coins now.