I'm actually enjoying this Anime

>I'm actually enjoying this Anime

I don't know why Sup Forums. I usually fucking avoid and drop Academy battle harem ecchis quickly because they're almost all the fucking same thing, but for some reason I like Hundred. I'm not even watching it for the girls I just like the little story going on and the little funny segments. I also like the MC too and I like how upfront he is about things.

What's wrong with me? Am I the only one?

Yes, you are the only one special snowflake.

Maybe I'll give it a try. Can you name anything specifically that makes this one different? I'm caught up on my anime anyways.

Is because you got the shit tastes.

It is a literal rehash of Infinite Stratos

You're SPECIAL and UNIQIE user!!!!
Did you want to hear that while making the thread?

user is enjoying an anime! So weird and far out man

Claire a shit.

Hundred is nothing special. It's all the same shit. You enjoy trashy fun, even when it is shit and there's no shame in admitting that. Now fuck off, Sup Forums isn't your blog.

Claire a BEST.

Imouto a SHIT. Idol a TURD.

Claire is beautiful.

>Implying Imoutofags aren't the only spergs in the threads

>Clairefag enjoying shit
Poetry.

Fucken saved.

Amazing

It is the best anime this season, imo. Ignore those trolls and shit posters mostly they're just jealous they're favorite series sold like shit or didn't get animated. It keeps getting anime because it's popular, succesfull and has a lot of fans worldwide of course. Jelousy is not healthy though.

> their favourite

>Stellafag
There he is. is spot-on, at least for you. Claire got valid criticisms, but you got mad about that and lashed at Karenfags and Emiliafags at random by assuming every one who hated her must from either of them. You also do the same thing with Sakura ever since she showed up. There's there's also the matter of spamming Claire obnoxiously. Because of all the aforementioned actions, you've made the situation worse, resulting in Claire hate to be both warranted and memetic.

>It is the best anime this season

It's a big one, Sup Forums.

I only watch it because I want to fug the girls.

kek
The harem threads are still shit because of the drama like this happening every season

Because Hundred is like a soap opera.
It just needs better execution.

This.

This seems to upset you.

This is kind of stalkerish isn't it?

>Stellafag

When will this meme die? It's been half a year since Rakushit.

>kind of

why is underwear visible through skirts?

Claire a shit!

A SHIT!!!!

Why not?

Some cancerous seasonal winds take longer to die; just ask Umaru.

Because it's great.

is this rakudaifag that has unhealthy obsession that keeps spamming animesuki member names and images?

Bad stitch is bad. Also 100 is rather enjoyable when it's about Claire being a tease.

why are the main characters the lamest?

Now that's a Claire who's objectively worst girl.

why harem manga rarelyget anime now is it because cheaper license?
why good harem series like monsuga, umi no misaki, minamoto kun monogatari, hachi ichi mushoku tensei, and that kimono youkai manga or the shojoist harekon to get more variant to the table is not getting adaptation?

Maybe because those are selling well enough?

These shows are just advertisements after all

i think you're bias you need a solid reasoning or statistic data to back your claim, m8.

Someone post the anime connosieur graph.

not really they do take huge profit from BD that's why it's very expensive. 2 episode for 1 BD unlike normal mainstream BD that sold 1 BD for 3 or 4 episode sometime whole season in bd. That's how expensive that otaku anime BDs

Why is Claire so shitty? She ruined the entire show.

Claire a BEST
Emilia a SHIT
Glad we all agree

Because she's Stella 2.0.

stella lacks of fashion sense.

Because she isn't superior Blade Dance's Claire.

what this shit good? It has a pretty low rating

No, Rakudai is pretty bad.

girl seems cute enough though

Who is the semen demon sauce plz

Read the fucking thread before shitposting

Well, what can I say.
The plot is terribad but at least the girls are good, which is whole purpose of this kind of anime I think.
Mind you, the girls aren't even that unique, but at least aren't super annoying.

Wow, good one guys!

emilia must be wearing the same body suit charlotte does cause fuck those titties are huge