She was to good for him

She was to good for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was kind of the point.

ever since i got into future funk ive been wanting to watch this anyone know where i can find this

Nah, Lum knows what's up.

Ataru is great because he's literally me

Lum is literally the best waifu.
>sexy
>clingy
>viciously hates anyone who gets close to her darling
>sweet and beautiful
>forever faithful
How can Shinoshit even begin to compete?

You literally go around and hit on any hot woman you see? Bullshit, anyone who watches anime as their main hobby doesn't have the social capacity to talk to any kind of women.

When did this website go to shit?????

I don't know, I had a friend who watched anime more than me and he got a girlfriend. They even hold hands and shit. The weirdest part is she actually looks halfway decent. So I guess it's possible.

Best boy

What did he mean by this?

are you me? I'm on episode 3 now but I never had any interest in UY until I started checking out this future funk youtube channel

He means he won't do well in prison

Ataru almost never has any conversations with any girl aside from Lum, Shinobu and Sakura.

kiss anime yo
youtube.com/watch?v=ET6657PH9gQ

Fucking KyoAni ruined anime with this moeshit

>streaming
You can find BD rips on Nyaa.

She wasn't even the love interest. Or relevant

They were exactly perfect for each other. Lum would get bored if she won like with Rei. Ataru can resist alien technology, mind control drugs, space curses, just every overwhelming advantage Lum has and prolong a game of tag forever.

i just wanted to try it honestly and it wasn't really my thing

>caring about if its a stream or not for a 30 year old anime

autism

>Streaming Mamoru Oshii works
Ok

When KissAnime still uses those old, crappy looking DVD rips when there's BD rips out there, you should care.

> implying
He is perfection

Take a look at this Ten

Probably exactly what you think he means.

So your favourite episode IS the one where Sakura eats all the food, right?

It was okay.

Lum leaving Rei was less because she was bored and more because he was a giant gluttonous retard.

>Her name is thought to come from popular 1970s swimsuit model Agnes Lum, as well as Rumiko Takahashi's nickname of "Rum" or "Lum" (from the interchangeable sound of the R's and L's in Japanese).
Rumiko Takahashi became the wealthiest woman in Japan through a literal self-insert plot. What's your excuse?

Which was known and exploited by Lum for years until they were engaged.

best futurefunk

Maybe the retard part, but I'm not so sure about the gluttony part. Ran tries to do that and it doesn't work.

Lum wasn't originally intended to be a central character though. So I don't think she was a self-insert.

The best one is after you've gone, obviously.

I don't think anyone was.