Why do humans like breasts so much?

Why do humans like breasts so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evolution

Because they're beautiful sandbags.

Because humans are one of the few mammals where the mammary glands remain extended for the entire like of the female.

Don't complain about it. Just enjoy our superiority to the lesser animals.

Monitoring this thread, i'm sadly a slave of breasts, even if i know the show is shit, can't stop watching it if there is a busty character. Am i just a guy with pleb taste or is there a major conspiration above me?

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA

Only good scene from this terrible, terrible show

>Otakubros
I don't even know what that shit is, but i'm not watching something with an intro like that.

You're a man who loves big titties. Embrace it.

It's a scene from Prison School, just has some dumb oc intro like most of the anime videos on the internet.

Sorry, my autism is too big to accept it.

Since almost every show has a girl with big boobs, you can afford to be picky about which ones you want to watch.

I used to be like you. Obsessing over any big breasted character I saw. But then I refined my tastes to focus on just shortstacks.

Fixed your tittymonster for you OP.
I hope they make a fig of her just to piss off the faggots who got mad at this april fool.

I see you are a man of taste, I also like shortstacks the most but i'm not limited to it. For example I've discovered my preference for skinny girls with big breasts.

I'm disappointed baby Sonico doesn't have ear buds or something simpler like that. I want the headphones to age with her.

Cause we aren't faggots

Ya would had been cool actually.

>Because humans are one of the few mammals where the mammary glands remain extended for the entire like of the female.
Humans are literally the only species that has all that fat in addition to breast tissue there. Other species don't have that. Not even cows

sexual dimorphism

Long outdated genetic programming

Is Udon-ya dead or just lazy?

>outdated
Yeah nothing results in happiness more than trying to rebel against how your brain is wired.

We're animals, get over it. You can save that bullshit for when we're all robots

I dunno, my so far successful rebelling makes me feel superior to everyone I know. Plus I'm stubborn, in all likelihood I'll never get over it, or it will be to late when I do

Something or other about monkey evolution.

>my so far successful rebelling makes me feel superior to everyone I know
Well at least you're self aware. Can't get mad about that

That's probably my strongest point sadly enough

In a primal sense, I would say that we value breasts due to the perception of fertility. Large breasts = high fertility and life giving milk.

However, with cultures around the world, large breasts have been viewed as a symbol of power, high class, or some variation.

That and they are simply fascinating.

They represent health and fertility, as well as giving a visual indicator of a woman that will be able to provide a lot of nutritious milk to your child. This is why anybody who like flat chests is a genetic defect and bound to raise stunted abominations, assuming they can conceive at all.

As humans evolved from an ape-like 4-limb gate to a 2-limb gate, the buttocks became de-emphasized. Think about it, gorillas have their asses out in the open just asking to get fucked 100% of the time-- but human anatomy tucked the genitalia away. The predominant theory is that the breasts became more important as indicators of fertility, and having big boobs=easy to spot for a good fucking from a quarter mile. Thus, the American C cup average was born.

Forgot picture.

America's cup size is more due to obesity

Russian and Norwegian are better examples.

I'd like to think he was referring to idealized anime America, not real America.

I know, I just wanted an excuse to post mito.

Soft and warm and perfect for putting your dick between

How can you not look at this and instantly tell that it would feel good to touch?

Why do humans like petting soft fuzzy animals so much?

Oh you don't need an excuse to post delicious meat

What's in Nikumi's hot dog recipe?

I have no idea but hopefully proper meat and not floor scrapings like most hotdogs

When humans started to walk on 2 legs and face each other to interact/talk, the breasts became easier to see than the ass or legs.

It draws a persons attention more than the other parts of the body, save the face. Though for me, the breasts draw my attention even more than the face.

>implying she would ever use anything but the best

I sure do love caramelized fat.

>dark skin
>short hair
>big breasts
S E M E N D E M O N

Actually, the obsession with big breasts and a slim waist was actually a more modern thing. In the past, being plump and having smaller breasts was considered sexy. The ones with big breasts were typically the wet nurses who fed the baby.

Fuck I love chokers so goddamn much. I'm glad the black plastic ones from the 90s are back in style.

The ideal is large breasts in sweaters.

As long as they aren't Cow tits or planks, everything is great.

They make me want to nibble their necks

user, I don't know who you are but you have extremely refined taste.

>In the past, being plump and having smaller breasts was considered sexy.
Your anthropology teacher was an idiot who told you a lie. The ideals of beauty have changed dozens of times in just the last two centuries. No one knows what people liked 4,000 years ago. And a few fat statues signified one of thousands of gods, not what men wanted to stick their dick into.

And even back in the middle ages, which people love to cite as being when 'people liked plump girls', we have tons of literature, paintings and etc showing that the ideal was actually skinny women with varying breast sizes.

In short, you and people at large don't know anything about the past.

Aside from her breasts, ass, legs, skin tone, and tummy Ikumi's next best feature is her plump lips.

Personally, I like her knife sheaths as well.

if you know what I mean

>You will never wake up to this

There's lots of stuff I won't wake up to

Cute meat is one of them

That's not young enough.
We need the baby Sonico.

This kind of balloon tit obsession never existed, it is grotesque and unnatural, but women with power who could make huge titties with their money brainwashed everyone into thinking that's the sexiest thing ever, along with their MILF and cougar propaganda.
Jealous old bitches.

Goddamn you're just as bad as the fat acceptance movement screaming about how not wanting to fuck a landwhale is patriarchal brainwashing.

Shame the dark meat isn't the main love interest in Souma.

Liking huge tits is basically fat acceptance movement in itself.

Hasn't she been missing for a while?

Who has?

>user why are you sitting on the floor? I can't properly teach you how to cook if you're down there

Meat

>This kind of balloon tit obsession never existed
Are you seriously implying girls with huge tits didn't exist in the past? Do you even know how genetics work? Do you even know about girls from India, southeast asia or Polynesia? Do you know anything besides what you heard on TV?

> evolution is real

I don't read this series anymore.

The main LI is shit and I hate her.

>what you heard on TV
Good joke, they are pushing giant tits everywhere.
However in the past it was very unlikely you could meet a girl with huge breasts, and most women who had C cups or bigger were either fat or lazy.
Please do your homework because you are the one severely uneducated.

>Please do your homework because you are the one severely uneducated.
>Literally "EDUCATE YOURSELF"
I found tumblr, guys

>ANOTHER tripfag to filter

There's been a lot of you fags recently.

>glorifying fat whale tits
I know you found tumblr, and you should fuck back there.

>even the sweat droplets are in the right place
Now that's what I call an adaptation.

Biology, life, and all that crap.

bully

evolutionary biology

>big tits are a conspiracy of the government used to take control of the minds of people

>I use filters on Sup Forums for anything that triggers me

Found the alien.

Purge the xeno scum.

She's so lewd

Wait, is this a Bang-You thing that DOESN'T have rape in it?

>Loli Bullet is flatter than anything.
>Loli Makoto still has an enormous rack.

Well she still gets drugged into fucking another guy.

Offfffff course she does

Tomboys are for being confident and teasing during consensual loving sex.
Rape is lame.

I gotta say I have limits to how big I can be attracted to. A real-life experiencewith a chick with an HH rack made me realize that much meat is just too much to handle. C-DD is absolutely perfect, but B is nice too.

Tell us more, user.

Too much ground for one man to cover. Medium-small boobs let you enjoy everything.

Bruh
We have Greek statues and shit that are idealized human forms for their time

Unless you want to say that one stone is bullshit and every historian made literally everything up