exhentai.org/g/896376/4736c498df/
exhentai.org/g/880857/d8f19e25d1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show was shit but Rory was the best.

Loli girl of the season 2 was a SHIT but Tuka is WORST GIRL

she was moe enough for me

I miss her.

I miss them all except chocolate.

Shows that cause shitstorms and waifu wars on Sup Forums are always the most fun to watch.

Dies in the manga when hardys demon army aracks, enjoy

I wish the show wasn't such a letdown
Disappointments all the way till the end, shameful tb h

You should practice your aim, in that case.

Wooo Gate Thread

I miss her

Out of sheer boredom I'm gonna dump the latest chapter.

kuri

I miss her.

reeeee

It's b8 yo

Is the manga being scanned by a bunch of ants?

we've been over this. Like a hundred times.

You have? Mind sharing to me too.
Pretty please

It is a monthly digital release and Alphapolis sizes the raw that small on purpose.

There is nothing physical to scan at a higher reso until the tanks come out.

did you have to reply to the guy clearly being sarcastic?

I never give user credit for being sarcastic when ignorance is much more likely

dem eyes though

Pina whores up real nice.

and that's all for this chapter

doujins when

exhentai.org/g/896376/4736c498df/
exhentai.org/g/880857/d8f19e25d1/

Bam

The dark elf bitch was a mistake

you mean the best decision

I meant of Diabo and Piña

It's a little comical just how often the writer/s fetish for grills having to offer themselves up in exchange for political/diplomatic goal X comes up. I mean, it gives me a boner too but mix it up.

What kind of loser doesn't fuck his sister?

eh, it's medieval times. Par for the course.

Me too.

Thanks friend

Yao is irrelevant and adds next to nothing to the series after helping to get the fire dragon hunt going, but she's not a mistake.

There's no such thing as an elf that isn't a mistake.

She's essentially already part of the harem. So much so that there's nothing that goes against it otherwise.

The irl middle ages was significantly less sexy

well yeah, but this is a fantasy series so..

Why didn't Diabo just ask Piña to get him asylum with the Japanese instead? He knows they're the sure winner and at present he doesn't know of any foreign power that can challenge the Japanese, and he wouldn't even have the means to contact such a power even if he was aware it existed.

Approaching the Japanese at this point is in his best interests, especially if he can get Piña to support his claim to the throne in favor of her own. Acquiring her support in a situation where she's literally on her knees and begging for his help seems a lot easier than to procure some unknown means of contacting someone or something that may or may not be disinclined to do anything to help him and that may actually be outright hostile to him.

It's not even really a question of "I will offer myself", it's more "I will do what is naturally expected owing to my position as a social and political trading chit and resource".

It was just an expected eventuality and the order of things. You could get out of it, but only by convincingly pretending to be insane, or badly damaging your market value badly. Some women who joined nunneries did so after disfiguring themselves to the degree their bethrothed went "Naw, that bitch is ugly. Deals off". (For that matter some nuns who were not previously disfigured avoided rape by Vikings by such tactics as covering themselves in filth and shit and wearing sackcloth, and other things up to cutting off noses and ears. I guess the Vikings decided they'd rather go rape some not intentionally filthy peasant women instead.)

Reminder that Panache is a traitorous whore.

>the bunny queen has a JSDF crush

Waaaaat when did this happen

Happens later. It ends in tragedy.

This isn't going anywhere, right?

It's going everywhere

She is part of the harem and has the second best chance after Rory to get something going if she sticks in this for the long haul. She's pretty much guaranteed a spot in Rory's afterlife, meaning she's gonna be glued to Itami for more or less the rest of eternity. Rory is obviously a formidable obstacle, though.

But, in the series proper she's pretty much completely irrelevant in all ways. She doesn't provide much advise or exposition compared to any of the other girls, she's useless and incompetent in most situations they find themselves in, she gets fewer fanservice scenes than Tuka, Rory, and Piña all get individually, and so on. She's really kind of a load. Like a bag of bricks that occasionally dresses up in a skintight leather one-piece and some thigh-high lace boots.

Love seeing a slut get BTFO

>slut
>has literally never felt a penis inside her

>>She is part of the harem and has the second best chance after Rory

That is not a big deal since the Leilei is imouto tier and Tuka his musume tier. He doest seem to care to much for Yao, chat with her or even acknowledge her existence though.

at least its not typeset in that fucking awful mspaint font anymore

Can author just off the prince and his bunny slut already

Her VA (that's right, it's called English) was ridiculous. The constant meandering cadence really triggered me.

I don't. She was the worst part of the show in my opinion. She just got in the way of showing us the glory of the JSDF

I agree

>meandering cadence

?