Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/7603977/1/Genma-s-Daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=4oafFvT7iVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3HnBgNmC0PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will, at you.

the only one being made laughed at is you for not getting quads

ranma is a semen demon

Why does girl type Ranma give my dick sinful feelings?

>his dick isnt diamonds from seeing how ripped Ranman is

>20 years since end
>tfw still new lewd

the best and most memorable ranma stories have all been fan fiction, not even the jack off kind either just really compelling slice of life stuff weirdly

Pretty sure that Ranma will never touch another guy.

Thats fine. I can be a girl too.

Do you have short hair, tsundere tendencies and the name Akane?

If not then I don't think you can get him even as a girl.

I can be whatever my huswaifu wants

>daily reminder that beneath her cute appearance there is a male coward escaping his responsibility of his assigned marriage, his career, and his relationship

I'm torn
I just see Ranma-chan as Ranma...
Until I see her in a dress

fanfiction.net/s/7603977/1/Genma-s-Daughter im sure somebodies jacked off to this but its cute

Actually...

>responsibility

It's only responsible if you've volunteered for it. If someone volunteers you against your will, it's duty at best and a fucking imposition to be rebelled against at worst.

Reminder that not only has "he" put "his" hands all over Ryoga on numerous occasions, "he" also stole Ryoga's first kiss.

>not falling in love with Girl Ranma from watching the OAV music videos
youtube.com/watch?v=4oafFvT7iVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3HnBgNmC0PE

mmmmmm

Bugs Bunny style disguises don't count and you know it. When not part of a scam he reacts to male interest with revulsion

Why aren't there more characters that can switch easily between male and female?

WOW did that link bring back memories. Genma's Daughter's was one of the most genuinely fascinating fanfics I read during the heyday of Ranma fics.

Its sequel Equal Halves is just as fascinating, in fact even more so.

>you will never be Ranma

if anybody else did it they'd probably get accused of copying ranma 1/2, or tumblr would call the author cis scum or a closet tranny

This is one of those cultural things you're missing that the Japanese audience instantly gets.

It involves a concept called "giri" which can be roughly translated as "duty" and "obligation" and even "burden"

To put it simply, Ranma and Akane's engagement binds them by giri. To *not* go along with their parents arrangement would cause them to lose face in society.

You'll notice that they never deny being engaged, even early on in the series when they didn't *want* to be. Instead the most they protest with is "Our parents arranged it." saying to their peers that they're fiances because of giri.

Incidentally, this shows just how little hope Shampoo had of ever winning the Ranmabowl, since he publicly and openly refused to acknowledge her "engagement" to him. Ranma has no obligation to Shampoo by Japanese cultural standards, even if in her culture she does.

Of course, they are simply obligated to be *engaged,* We don't ever see Ranma and Akane have an omiai, so they could have one eventually. Or, if their first meeting "counted" even then, it's quite possible for the engaged couple to agree to break off the engagement without any real loss of face. Of course, this is very unlikely to happen, since Ranma and Akane *did* break it off once (with Nabiki agreeing to take on the obligation) and in the end decided to go back to being engaged.

Akane is a Girl?

>Incidentally, this shows just how little hope Shampoo had of ever winning the Ranmabowl, since he publicly and openly refused to acknowledge her "engagement" to him. Ranma has no obligation to Shampoo by Japanese cultural standards, even if in her culture she does.
So is that why most of Colonge's schemes were getting to Ranma to admit it in public?

Shampoo was always the worst girl

You're preaching to the choir on that one.
I don't know what the fuck put her "above" Kodachi, because the only thing Shampoo won't do is poison his food.

No fuck that, she tried using that potion that would make him obey a signal on him before.

Yup!

If she could get Ranma to publicly acknowledge an engagement to Shampoo *then* he's obligated to her.

Of course, since Ranma makes mules look easygoing and submissive that's a bit difficult.

Best girl is Ranma
Best man is Ranma,too

Of course she is

Best girl even.

Shampoo isn't that bad. She's a very entertaining... *antagonist,*

Not her fault anime and fanfic writers tried to use her in ways that didn't work.

Nope,Ranma is best girl.

Ranma's a boy. Best Boy yes but a boy nonetheless.