Jesus Sup Forums, is every one of you just a dirty, cock hungry slut...

Jesus Sup Forums, is every one of you just a dirty, cock hungry slut? You let anyone use your mouths and asses like a toilet onahole. You reek of cock.

Do you even think about stopping?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/930754/7ef73796e1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking whores. Too busy cumming from having a cock in your ass to even reply huh?

Is that a 3D pubic strand on her left foot?

I wish I could stop user. I really do, but everything in my life reminds me of how much I need dick. I makes me horny to the point of literal pain and the only thing that makes it better is being used by any random man near me.

That's pubic hair from her giving so many footjobs because she has to pleasure 8 cocks at once.

It's pretty obvious.

I bet you clean their smelly, filthy dicks clean with your mouth like a cat. Fucking feline slut.

I do but only after spontaneous anal. People will look on me in disgust, but I can't help it. I was made for this. It is my purpose.

Those are some nice feet.

Do you let them use your asshole as a toilet you pig? You enjoy piss enemas?

Look too much like fingers

I do.

Oh god yes. It feels so good having a man's warm piss fill up my asshole and overflow, running down my legs to puddle near my feet.

this is some aussie tier shitposting thread

>shitposting
you're not from around here are ya?

Fucking toilet sluts. Open your mouths toilets I'm about to give you a drink.

Do any of you fantasize about being surrounded by other Sup Forumsnon's cocks? Circling around you, and literally jerking off on you? The cock smell so intense and overwhelming that you can't control yourself.

W-What happens if I can't drink it all and it dribbles down my chest?

That author does some lovely doujin covers

>TFW 8 inches IRL and no Sup Forumsboislut to slurp on my low hanging ballsack.

Every single day user. Every day.

yes

You will fucking drink and enjoy every drop. If you spill then you lick it off the floor. And get your ass ready while you're at it because I'll be flooding your asshole with my semen.

Yes but NTR is garbage

GOD FUCKING DAMNNIT Sup Forums STOP IT I JUST JERKED OFF.
YOU WANT ME TO BE FUCKIN HARD ALL DAY?

exhentai.org/g/930754/7ef73796e1/

Stop being a slut Sup Forums.

Chimosaku's NTR really does it for me, even as someone who doesn't normally care for it, because he goes beyond the normal "omg I'm getting dicked while talking with my bf over the phone" level of things. His NTR is hardcore guilty pleasure ridden mind broken slut cuckolding and chastity caging NTR.

I also like his use of v mouths

Of course they do. How else would you flood their asses with cum?

YES user PLEASE GET HARD AGAIN. DO IT FOR ME. FILL MY COLON WITH YOUR MILKY LOADS OVER AND OVER UNTIL THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT.

Yes

FUCK I CAN JERK OFF 7 TIMES A DAY YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ALL THAT MAN-BUTTER FAGGOT?
IM PULLING OUT MY FAT COCK RIGHT FUCKIN NOW TOO.

>this thread
stop making my boner broken

is this supposed to be a retake of those other threads

DO IT. I SWEAR I CAN HANDLE IT, AND EVEN IF I CAN'T IT DOESN'T MATTER. JUST USE ME HOWEVER YOU WANT user.

I wanna tease an anons cock until he starts desperately begging me to make him cum

N-no! I... I don't crave anything like that...!

You say it like it's a bad thing.

I AM LITERALLY JERKING OFF RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOT BUTTSLUT

don't you see that it goes behind the toe?

KEEP GOING. EDGE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. I WANT YO TO BUILD IT UP UNTIL IT HURTS AND YOU NEED THE RELEASE TO EASE THE PAIN.

>Tfw you can twohand your cock like it's a greatsword.
Feels fucking good desu.

That's pretty big user. I would love to call your cock the claymore.

I legitimately almost couldn't type that from laughing.

Fuck you for making me laugh while jerking off my claymore-cock.
It's 8 inches long and thick as hell.

How thick user? Would you like to watch me struggle to wrap my lips around it? If it's too difficult you can just force it in.

I actually haven't measure it. But it's almost as thick as the beer bottle I'm drinking out of.

This thread is too lewd.

That is very thick indeed. I would be such a struggle to put into my mouth. Do you like to watch the struggling?

If you have to struggle then I guess I'll just use your face instead. You like getting your face bullied by big fat heavy cocks user?

>NTR

Zweihander would make more sense though

Also I have a really long ballsack so that's going to be mooshing into your face as well.
Def gonna get smothered in nasty cockstink

Yes just smear your dirty cock all over my face. Slap me with it over and over until my skin is a light pink.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>8inches

Why? You wanna go at it?

user, when I'm done with you, you'll be leaking cum out of your ass all day.

Well it's my fetish ashamedly. I know I'm a disgusting cuck and what not. But damn do I get hard to the idea of being NTRd.

Are you sure about that? You think you can break me?

Damn right I will. Your tight ass will remember the shape of my thick cock. You will cum everytime I give you a semen enema. I will fuck you for hours user.

i really dont want to fap to words on a screen likely typed by a fat man with a beard
someone post cute boys so i feel like less of a degenerate

Welcome to Sup Forums. Half of us are huge, effeminate sluts who bend over and take it from the other half of the board. Choose a side and enjoy.

Any trapfags, or dirty user sluts got skype?

you guys are fucking fags

That's the plan, once I find a cute user who lives close enough.

Come at me then.

Is this the first time you've been in a cocklust thread?

Our dreams are slowly coming true.

My life would be complete if I could take that blue pill.

I wonder what percent of these posts is serious and what is ironic.

In your fantasies about being a cute 2d girl, do you imagine you have a penis?

>Not being completely serious when it comes to teaching other user to worship your cock

Why would anyone do such a thing?

Sometimes. I never imagine me using it, though.

I want to build a collection of these things

My waifu is a magical girl. We're both girls, but we can summon magic-cocks like all magical girls can.

I don't take my cock too serious, mate. It's just kinda there, hanging.

LONDON
Not London irl, actually

So why aren't you on the ghost user?

The thread is alive and I like the exhibitionism.

You guys looking forward to his newest work, featuring lovey dovey sex between trap and futa?

>lovey dovey sex
No thank you.

Sure is anime

Jizzing in an anons boy pussies is pretty anime.

Still better than nurutu or dragonball threads.

I wanna see your face exactly when you climax.

You cockslut cumdumpsters better be feminine boys. My thick cock is meant for lewd boipussy only.

>tfw no trap to tease me and my 4" cock

How would you like to be the sissy trap?

I can make your little clitty spray everywhere with my 9 inch monster user.

> not having consensual sex in the missionary position within the confines of a loving marriage

What are you gay?

>What are you gay?
Did you forget what thread we'really in?

Chimosaku is a 40 year old bitter landwhale. Fuck her and her degeneracy

No, I'm a bear irl.

That can still work. Bear traps are a thing. But first go look in the mirror and tell me how big your ass is.

You're just mad chimosaku only does NTR. Art is excellent.

And what do you mean she?