Final Irma-chan thread

Now that Irma is downgraded to a tropical storm, it's your last chance to post your Irma-chans.

Press F to pay respects and thank Irma-chan for a great happening, and for doing it in Cuba and not mainland Florida---this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApGSCxFKk5k
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJO9b9K05g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weather posting belongs on Sup Forums with the trap and BBC threads

that fat slut is shaking all the trees around behind my house right now
if one of them drops on a power line i swear to god

Goodbye Irma-chan
You were ultimately disappointing but you did kill communists and kept my mind occupied for a while

F

Irma I'm disappoint in you.

Fat sluts are welcome to drip on my powerline if you know what I mean

THICCC

kek

Would love to see higher categories if this is how she's gonna look, not gonna lie.

Literally nothing Burger: the hurricane

She was a good meme, lad. 7,000,000 evacuees shitting up the surrounding states, the media stuttering and stammering, trying to defend themselves preemptively against the idea that they might have oversold the alarm they were raising, our lad Jeff murdered a bird with his rental car in front of 50,000 viewers and played it off like the bird was cool, totally fine.

Oh, and Liberty Radio is breddy gud too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ApGSCxFKk5k

this

>nothing burger
Then feed her some real so she does something

F
IRMA WHY NOT HIT FLORIA WITH CAT 5?THIS WAS THE HAPPENING I WAS WAITING FOR
maybe if we're lucky Jose will hit DC or NYC with cat 3 or greater

"Psych."

(Irony aside, I told Sup Forumsacks to get out. Not sorry I did. Happy I can unclench now.)

>maybe if we're lucky Jose will hit DC or NYC with cat 3 or greater
>Jose
Lazy fuck wont do nothing

Different style from other Irma-chans. Big heckin' tits..

>spic name
>doing anything

More of these please
Natural disaster r34 is a fetish I didn't know I had

Keked hard
Captcha tho

I honestly have no clue if there's anymore of that style, I've only see those four ever.

>shitting up surrounding states
This is an understatement. The evacuators that came to my nice white town are fucking it up. Like, wouldn't you treat an area that you are guests in with respect? Niggers

I dunno, there's a possibility he'll sneak into the US after all. Keep an eye on José.

>High Thicc Hurricane
brehs....

Neat, I never saw this one. fukken saved, m8.

Agreed. I am only saddened that I am not a Floridian. By the end, all I wanted was to be standing in my back yard naked, a Publix® Tendie Sub clenched in one fist while masturbating into the fury of Irmas Eyewall.

This is what ruined Houston. NOLAggers that never fucking went home because LA didn't want them back.

These are good too.
Keep an comming

I hope he illegally immigrates to DC. That would be tits.

This I just find funny.

I agree with you philosophically. But they're niggers man, they don't even treat their own shit well.

Guys SC here

there's wind, a light drizzle and it's a bit chilly outside

Am I gonna make it?

Hahahaha that's briliant

She still might cost $50 billion, about $150 for every American.

A few niggers looting shoe stores is nothing. Could have bought a pair of shoes for the whole country.

We got lucky this time---Irma BTFO Cuba and leaf tourists, not Florida. I told Sup Forumsacks to evacuate. Not sorry I did.

noice

I had never heard of a publix or a tendie sub before this (I live in Washington state (side note the fires up here were disappointing too only Smokey for a few days)) I also wanted to do that by the time it reached FL tho.
All the memes of Trump saying you have to go back but with a hurricane instead

I'll miss you guys. It's been one hell of a week, filled with /comfy/ and supposed happenings. I'm glad we could put political ideologies behind us on this one.

F

i mean the elctrical grid pretty much has to be rebuilt. a good portion of the state will be at standstill for a while. still plenty of structural dmg and flooding across the whole state. not really that lucky.

If there's one thing that we can all agree on, it's that watching a THICC bitch dance on the beach is worth watching. See you for the next weather happening thread, m8.

need a DFC category 1 now

Yes please, FLATT Katia fanart never materialized.

Checked.

Because why would you ever want flat when there's fat Irma

This. THICC=Powerful
even
>77
proves it

And you as well, user. Perhaps next year we'll get Irma 2: tsunami boogaloo. Besides, after Irma, a lot less people are going to evacuate. We may get a real happening.

ECMWF says it's just going to keep growing in size as it lingers in the Atlantic,
GFS says it's going to slam into East cost next week with relatively low wind speeds but very high rain.
There's a change it might keep going up to the North and enter the arctic region around the sea time the seasonal temperatures start to plummet.

Variety is the spice of life, user.

Woo, found another. Not as well-endowed as the rest, but she's assing a city, which is nice.

Missed that one, thanks.

Variety is fun, but not when something is clearly better.

Smug Irma is best Irma. Thanks for finding that one.

Any more shit like this

Lads some places have been absolutely rekt and this was only cat 3 when it hit. This just makes me even more hyped for the next one that could be cat 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSJO9b9K05g

Doing my best, user. This isn't the easiest stuff to find.

Irma was the Connor McGregor of hurricanes. Everyone who wasn’t really knowledgable about hurricanes (boxing) bought the hype. FL(oyd) had never seen anything like IrmaGregor, they said. This was a different kind of monster, they said. FL was done for, they said. Then, the bell rang. Irma made landfall, and it came out swinging. FL stayed patient, weathered the initial blows, remained calm, and, in the end, TKO’d that sucker as soon as it ran out of gas. Never buy into the hype. Florida is the undisputed hurricane champion of the World for a reason. Have /happeningfags/ ever been so ferociously BTFO?

I recognize the shitty drawing 'style'. Pretty sure the author of this pic also made one of the most circulating pic of winter-chan, it looked just as autistic as this one.

>mobile homes

Have you never seen these things after hurricanes? These things fall over with category 2 winds. Same thing happened last year with Matthew. This is nothing new.

Which one and does he have a name?

>trying to defend themselves preemptively against the idea that they might have oversold the alarm

This always happens. Next time there won't be an evacuation and there will massive floods and hundreds of deaths.

Truly an endless waltz. Mirin them digits, son.