How do we red pill the normies on Halal slaughter? Literally everywhere I go now is halal...

How do we red pill the normies on Halal slaughter? Literally everywhere I go now is halal, I can't get away from food tainted with this disgusting practice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fpN_SXTTWEI
youtube.com/watch?v=yzP7UHqx9J4
hsa.org.uk/humane-killing-of-livestock-using-firearms-equipment/humane-killer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't. You need to go back.

Remember Jews are no different.

>Literally everywhere I go now is halal.
Stop using city supermarkets you fool. You are going to Islamic stores then complain about Islamic food. Full retard.
That said stunning isn't any less gory. You have to chop them up at some point.

I always perform a ritual on halal food before I eat it to un-islamify it.

Need that pic of store clerk getting mad because someone left bacon in the halal-section.

I'm not talking about stuff that's openly halal, most meat you buy nowadays (unless you source it from a local butchers) is going to be halal. It's cheaper for them to kill everything halal style since killing humanely actually requires effort (unlike barbarism)

Just wait till they put up the prayer loud speakers with 12" subwoofer block the roads 5x a day and make you pay the Jizya cause your not in the cult.

>Implying I don't also hate (((kosher)))
Where do you think we are nia

That's already a thing senpai
youtu.be/fpN_SXTTWEI

>Literally everywhere I go now is halal

Even your murders are halal.

Protip: the food you find at your local butchers will still have been slaughtered using a 'barbaric' technique. It's not like everyone has access to stunning, it needs a certain high volume of traffic before it becomes economically viable.
Throat slashing has become popular in supermarkets because the Jews/Muslims like it.

These slaughter methods are purposely against god to ensure that our souls go to hell, even Jews have deceived themselves.

its coming

There is no god, slaughter methods don't matter except for taste. Quit believing in hypotheticals, do something real.

What's wrong with halal methods? Don't they slaughter the animals with the intent of draining the blood as efficiently as possible?

don't eat meat

Go back to plebbit kid.

Traditional slaughter is still far more humane than halal. The goal of traditional slaughter is to kill the animal as quick as possible, and with as little pain as possible. The goal of halal is to keep the animal alive for as long as possible while it bleeds out and rolls around shitting itself in a pool of its own blood, desperately trying to get up and run away, but slipping over and squirming. There's a world of difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzP7UHqx9J4

They run off everyone is not muslim.......

#NukeMecca

It'ds ssimple
Id spells allah bagwards

Allah will conquer Europe soon wh*Teys

>It's not like everyone has access to stunning
Having grown up on a farm I have no fucking clue what you people are talking about.
''Stunning'' is really as simple as simply hitting the animal on the head with a really big hammer. That's literally all there is to it. It's as painless as possible. The animal loses consciousness immediately and then its throat is slit. It costs nothing, it's quick and painless.

How can you resign to this future bong?

I would be bombing the parliament if they did this to me.
Merkel deserve a fucking bullet for sure, she earned it

This couldn't have anything to do with your love of "pudding", could it Britbros?

That's not stunning mate. That's killing with a blunt object. Stunning is all about killing them with electricity.

What's the difference between blunt object and electricity?

This. Just summon the deity of your choice and its no longer halal:

2:173
>He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah

>I would be bombing the parliament if they did this to me.

No you wouldn't. You fat fucks are all mouth.

>2050
At the rate they're going I wouldn't be surprised is the house of commons forces every cunt in bong land to wear the full batman within the next decade

Electrification isn't stunning, that's literally just electrification, which is very painful.
>That's not stunning mate. That's killing with a blunt object
Are you out of your fucking mind? Can you not read?
It's not the hammer that kills them, it's their throat getting slit. The hammer is just for putting them unconscious so they don't suffer (which is literally stunning by definition).
>stun
>verb
>knock unconscious or into a semi-conscious state.
How come people with the UK and American flags are always the ones who seem to have terrible English?
How can you live in the UK and not know what ''stunning'' means?

>Tesco, for example, says "the only difference between the halal meat it sells and other meat is that it was blessed as it was killed."

You cut the throat all the way to the throat. That's it. What the fuck could your problem with that be?

post halal slaughter vids on kikebook

I am actually thinking of going over there and doing it for you pussies.

Force those high and mighty cunts to finish brexit yesterday and start throwing niggers in to Germany is their responsibility to care for those poor refugees

Electricity is supposed to inhibit the feelings of pain by jolting them to death in a moment while bludgeoning them can cause the pain to last longer especially if you have to go back for a second strike.
When people talk about 'humane slaughter' they refer to the former and when they talk about 'barbaric slaughter' they refer to the latter.
The practice of stunning animals for slaughter isn't the same as the word stunning when taken out of context.

>I am actually thinking of going over there and doing it for you pussies.

No you're not.

It's not halal if the animal is stunned

>The practice of stunning animals for slaughter isn't the same as the word stunning when taken out of context.
What in God's holy name did you mean by this?

What's a 'Humane Killer' ?
hsa.org.uk/humane-killing-of-livestock-using-firearms-equipment/humane-killer

The question we need to be asking ourselves is which of these methods would YOU choose if you had to die

Sounds like bullshit. Even in the context of animal slaughter stunning means stunning, pic related.
In what world does ''stunning'' mean ''electrification'' while actual stunning is called ''killing with a blunt object'' when there is no killing with a blunt object?
These are some crazy mental gymnastics.

Watch me bitch, just like niggers those comfy fucks at the highest level only understand through violence, trump actually avoided a second civil war just by being elected, there would of been daily blood baths if that merkel 2.0 gotten elected

That doesn't neutralize e. coli and shit hormone levels.

Get fucked retard. My family ran a butcher for 30 years and for at least 15 of those years they specifically went to the abattoirs to do the Ramadan orders themselves. I went in the last two years, and before each and every sheep got cut, they were electrocuted with two-pronged prod because it was their policy. Have a little self-respect and don't believe every fucking infograph you read mouth breather.

>Watch me bitch

I won't be holding my breath.

Well now I feel a little bit better than some mudslimes didn't get their halal meat

Do something bong, shit is getting out of control, organize daily Muslim beatings

The user is right. You were basically feeding the Muslims non-halal meat. Good job.

Is that you after sucking some brown dick?

You should probably not talk about this to anyone, not even online, unless you want a lawsuit on your hands.

Your own country is being successfully taken over. Sort that out before LARPing about doing something about our mess.

He'll be fine. Half-assing halal preparation will be rife throughout the whole industry.

God forbid you vote, carry a gun, or actually use it to secure your people , culture and borders.....

(sips coffee out of AR mag)

How do you think animals were slaughtered since the dawn of domestication? That being said, it's sick there are so many of them in the West that many grocery stores and restaurants don't offer non-halaal meats.

Sure, especially when the content of the trachea and its bacteriae mixes with blood at the wound.

Pushing for stronger regulation on health is your best bet to fight this kind of slaughtering.

Sounds like I'm in Afghanistan

Taking over by who?
800 thousand mother fuckers will be eligible for deportation next year with detail whereabouts, plus whatever gets caught up in the nets between now and then, Canada has a literal humanitarian emergency cuss muds are running to the to the rate of around 10,000 a day and that's just the beginning

Except a majority of people already knew. The 'you can't stun animals in Islam' meme is terribly outdated.

It may be outdated, but that is just because a lot of countries have banned genuine halaal practices. A lot of countries have straight up banned animal slaughter without stunning, so you end up with a lot of half-assed ''halaal'' meats.
I highly doubt that your family also had someone do their retarded Muslims prayers before slaughtering an animal.
Halaal meat seems like a complete meme.

Because Islam is a Jealous LARP of Judaism.
Originally (in the Torah/Old Testement) it was the birthright of the forefather of the Muslims to sire the chosen people. He lost his birthright to his younger brother, the father of the Jews by trading it for a single meal. 'A mess of potage'.
I forget the characters names but you could probably Google it, it's well known.

That's a good idea. I'm accidentally going to do that this afternoon.

Have a wank

Having every slaughterhouse in the country owned and run by a criminal minority, because obviously kuffar can't conduct halal slaughter?
Can't go wrong!
After all, what malicious purpose could our frequently murderous friends put an abattoir towards? Hmmmmmm...
HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
FUCKING HUMMMMMMMMM REALLY ENJONDERS A PONDER.

It's taught in British schools that stunning animals is done solely through the use of electricity, they don't use other examples. Hope that clears things up.

Mate if you stun it then it's not halal. Some Muslims might say it's fine but they are also the neo-muslims with pseudo-'western values' that Cameron loved to go on about. They are about as Islamic as the Church of England is Christian.
It's like saying Christians are alright with gay marriage just because some fringe-sects decided they were going to go full heretic.

Is there even a better slaughter?
I doubt so.
Halal slaughter is literally demanding that you
>don sharpen your knife before the slaughter
>dont let it see other animals slaughtered or scare it in any way
>dont make it panic
>let it look towards mecca and chill for a minute
>then slaughter it in a quickest and least painful manner possible\
>the knife musht be sharp
Halal slaughter is pretty mych the regular slaughter except it demands some respect to the animal

The westerners would drag the animal to the slaughter kicking and screamoing then hack it's head off with a dull cleaver no fucks given.

I like the taste of Halal meat. It's better than the traditional meat from the slaughter houses.

Stupid me.
I meant IN FRONT OF THE ANIMAL.

Literally everything about halal is about not scaring the animal needlessly, letting it pray a litttle then hacking it's head off quick.

Had a mate who was a butcher who told me never to eat blackpudding.
He said they hang the animal to drain its blood from its neck and all its piss and shit and whatever falls in the bucket.
Saying that I had battered black pudding mushy peas and chips for dinner yesterday, so whatever. At least it's tasty.

thats true. these faggots didnt even know whats the halal method of slaughtering

nothing wrong with slaughtering animals.

>the knife musht be sharp

wat

oh

you're too stupid to live, kys

tesco should also tell you that muslim butchers are pissed off because there is no reason to go to them since the fucking lefties decided to take it upon themselves to show how much they loved us.

just. fuck. everything. i hope the flaming hand of allah comes down from the heavens and turns everything into fucking ash.

I bought halal chicken a couple of times and it was fucking delicious

It's not quick and painful at all since the animal isn't stunned. And of course it freaks out because all of its blood is gushing out while fully conscious and no way to stop it or run away.
You're full of shit

The problem with halaal is that it's a weird ritual killing performed by Muslims. Halaal really is not all that much different from regular slaughter, but the extra stuff they add with the prayer and the naming of the meat is what's terrible.
Even if halaal meat isn't that bad, I don't want fucking ''halaal meat'', I just want meat. Stop invading other countries and slapping your retarded Muslim words on things.

Show them some Kanadajin3 videos. that would do the trick :D

protip its not the fucking immigrants complaining. its your stupid fucking countrymen.
they're sewing seeds of hate and you're all fucking falling for it.

The bong term is 'paki bashing'

Boycott kosher and halal.

Kosher is really easy to avoid. If you can't find non kosher, complain to the cashiers and managers, say you support Palestine or it offends your Jewish heritage.

We don't have halaal meat here and if we had no one would buy it because of some strange terrorist name being slapped onto meat.
I am more concerned about cucks in other countries and how they allow Muslims to walk all over them.
Halaal and koshier are fucking disgusting, it's foreign invaders injecting their culture into your culture. Normal people shouldn't be exposed to this middle eastern garbage.

Tazing an animal before cutting it's head off is hardly much better. It's done rather for convenience and worker's safety.
It's not even muslims praing, it's them letting the animal look towards Mecca for a minute (just in case if an aniimal wants to pray or something) everything is pedantism that if anything demands high quality.

I dont mind buying halal meat myself, muslims are touchy about that stuff and keep it up to standards.

>Thinks Americans don't have the stomach for revolution
>Doesn't remember the American revolution
Kek

>Thinks Americans are the same as they were back then.
>OBAMA 8 YEARS.

thinks there are still Americans alive since the time of the revolution

kek

I'm shopping this afternoon. I'm going now. I'm putting normal sausages in with the halal then I'm shouting about 'not eating this shit that's had magic spells cast on it'.
They murdered my brother in laws friends 8 year old daughter and wife in Manchester a couple of weeks ago, he was wandering about the streets with the puppy he'd just bought his little girl in his arms crying, everyone here hates them. now. The family owned the best chippy in town, he's had to shut it.

make a video and post it here user

I put pork in the halal section

>get job in halal slaughterhouse
>taint the meat on purpose
>thousands get sick
>normie outrage

I have never seen food marked as halal in any supermarket or butcher shop.

maybe Austria is based?

have you been to supermarkets outside of your area?

jacob/esau

I've got some video of Muslims mistreating disabled people, taken since the bombing. I gave a copy and a statement to the police. Once the prosecution is over I'm going to splurge it all over the Internet.
They are horrible fuckers and I will never let it drop.
That's right user. Well done.

ask yourself who are the loudest people making the most noise about this, who are the ones with the power to make those changes you speak of.

its got nothing to do with garbage muslims. youre being lead around by the nose like a bitch in heat.

i thank you for your service. maybe my family business wont have to close this year.