mediafire.com/download/z22ezafzu133m91
strawpoll.me/10138951
strawpoll.me/10138973
ameblo.jp/agerienee/entry-12135760526.html
ameblo.jp/agerienee/entry-12138238589.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

Schwarzesmarken Original Soundtrack #2 out now!

FLAC:
mediafire.com/download/unouhen06x8iaxt/

MP3:
mediafire.com/download/z22ezafzu133m91

>everyone just focusing on fucking up BETAs
That won't happen. America, Germany, and everyone else are only concerned with their own interests and staying ahead of everyone else.

Take your shitty generals and get the fuck out.
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Hey neat, new art, it's pretty...

>All Japanese TSFs

For fucks sake! Well at least half of them are actually Merrican.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

All of them are 'murican offshot.
They all belongs to Uncle Sam.

TDA needs more Thunder action.

Not me.

The only way to stop is for the mods to step in

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Just for fun, let's have some polls:

Best SM Boy: strawpoll.me/10138951

Best SM Girl: strawpoll.me/10138973

As an aside, Age will be conducting the first of it's two-part birthday popularity poll for the month of June tomorrow. The top three winners get official art. Guess who's birthday is next month. That's right, it's LISE! Usually, the poll hits at around 7:30AM CT - 7:45AM CT. If you want to support Lise, you should vote for her (not that I'll have any doubt that she'll win even without our votes). As for links, usually they're posted on âge's homepage or found easily in their twitter feed (which is again, found on the homepage).

Happy Waifuing.

>TDA
>literally the side story that have so much tsf action for everyone
greedy arent we?

Best girl

Yui is love, Yui is life

No

user please, you're not convincing anyone.

Neither are you with your pointless Yui spam

Theu usually do the birthday polling on the second and third weeks, right?

Lise/Beatrix and Axman will take these polls.

Count me in for Lise! :D.
This image confuse me, shouldn't they have put Irisdina with Theo? Does that mean she was just using him as some people suspect?
Does that also mean Lise's was Theo true love all along (in the translated bit of the LN he seems to think about her quite a bit).

it would if it gets a new VN in works pv or something ....i mean kouki did say that the TDA finale is something he really wants to let the fans see

Birthday pictures pair the MC with his OTP

I can't vote in those polls, so many good people...

its may and no muv luv on steam
literally why ?

>new VN

hahaha
no

Posting best girls

But did you vote for Pham?

Posting

Well we have enough and enough named characters to use them.

No, it's the first and second Friday of the month usually:

ameblo.jp/agerienee/entry-12135760526.html
ameblo.jp/agerienee/entry-12138238589.html

Sometimes, they'll move it to the second and third, but only if the first Friday falls on the first or second day of the month. The voting is tallied through the actual stream (it'll be a popup like the annotations you see on Youtube) so you'll only have a minute long window to cast your vote.

it kinda bothers me now that the name Age is literally how much time your gonna wait for another VN to come out

good god I want my melvina maniax or euro front already

Iris was manipulating him, but then, so was everybody. Some of her manipulation was to help him, but some of it wasn't so altruistic. The only person who truly loved him was Lise.

I can respect your choice even if I don't agree with it. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Shame she's dead in TDA so she won't appear.

Well, I guess Iris was always more apart of Jurgen's harem then Theo's.

I will
for her

>not a single Theo vote

One thing i really like about TDA is that everyone gets that piece of action that i really wanted for a muv luv game....the frogs being shit on the 2nd game was shit but at least there is enough BETA ass kicking

>not a single person surprised

Someone already voted for him

Lise please.

She can't help it doesn't she?

Love is crazy

Your filename forgot the asshole part.

>dead
more like unconfirmed

even mana and the likes were M.I.A

Even if she wasn't there's no way she or anyone else would appear in TDA. TE is the least liked portion of the franchise.

That would be unfair to all the other people...

I mean, Inghild is practically also like Pham. Voting for Pham would still be unfair.

;_;

Negro, stand up for your waifu
Besides somebody already voted for her why don't you be like him

Posting best girls.

Sure

So how much weed was the guys behind muv luv smoking when they wrote the lunar war?

Wrong

Please

where did you get this?

Confirmed to not appear in TDA.

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS. YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.

I still can't reconcile BiS Beatrix with the one who shoots into civilian crowds, tortures Iris to near death, callously brushes off collateral damage, tries to have Katia raped, and just acts like a total bitch to nearly everyone.

Actually it isn't.

With all the different parts compared to other TSFs and different design elements and philosophies, Takemikazuchi does feel like it's not an offshot of an American machine, and in no way does it belong to the US.

Inia, Yui and Cryska are my waifus.

I haven't read BiS, but from what I know of it, it would not be out of character for Beatrix, even back then, to not give a shit about anyone outside of a very small circle who she'd love with her life. It's like selective sociopathy.

>multiple waifus

Cui better than all three

Well, as long as it's TDA then there should be more action with all the TSF ,especially since the IRG also started moving. Though it suck that there is still no anything news towards the TDA finale or plans for it which sucks

But if I am not one with the waifu, am I really standing up for her? I have to become one with her feelings and her ways if I am to truly have her as my waifu, no?

Maybe she escaped into space on the ship?

Besides how you're exaggerating and spinning things, it's a gradual degredation. A lifetime of hurt and being forced to destroy your humanity, one bloody sliver at a time.

>Maybe she escaped into space on the ship?
Nope, see she's dead.

Yes, why are you doubting your feelings?

Twelve kiloJoints.

Yeah he became a bit of an asshole from his experiences, but she was pretty warped by the end too. Besides you have to understand, he's not just an asshole, he's HER asshole. She's "Ride until you die" to the bone.

Always the bride's maid, never the bride.

> You will never take Iris' virginity after getting her drunk at her adult neice's wedding

Amazing! Glad she died a slow painful death.

Did Beatrix die a virgin like Iris?

It's a ruse

Ah, but we can't prolong her suffering now. Which is a shame.

Your loyalty and understanding is adorable.

>adult niece's wedding
Wew, suffering.

>adult niece's wedding

Her fifth or sixth niece at that.

I love Iris!

Alternative universe Gretel as student council enforcer when?

>fifth or sixth niece

Dang. Didn't know Beatrix would be the type to be barefoot and pregnant.

Well, she was student council president back when she was in highschool (and Martin was a troublemaker she fell in love with), and she'll probably be one again in Extra.

It has:

>Arms
>Legs
>Jump Units

And uses all the same weapons. The geology is

F-4 -> F-4J
F-4 -> F-15
F-15 -> F-15J
F-4J & F-15J -> Type-94
Type-94 -> Type-00

Japan built it entirely with domestic components, but the only ideas they introduced were borrowed from the Third Reich.

Basically, the TSA line introduces new ideas, and maybe the Active Eagle.

You forgot to add Sylwia not that anyone would've voted for her anyways.

Official SM Nationality Ranking Reminder (best to worst):

1 - Chinese
2 - Japanese
3 - Euros
4 - Americans
5 - Brazilians

Someday

This is your daily reminder that his is the a picture of the part where she was shot in TE. The bullet struck her father's pocketwatch which, as a memento from the time he invented giant swords, was made from the same high-strength composite and made the hit survivable.

So this was not, in fact Unlimited/TDA, and the event in question has been resolved.

>that big pool of blood
>survivable

Theo penetrated her. She's not coming out of this one.

Well, she didn't die, so that would appear to be the case.

>picture of the part where she was shot in TE.
Bullshit. Bitch is dead.

She did die.

>she didn't die
And you would be wrong.

How many girls has Theo forcibly entered?

Dailey reminder that you're full of shit and the bitch is dead.

>Official

>no spoilers

I am not doubting my feelings. It's because I feel so many people were good, and so many people struggled against such insurmountable odds, that it's hard to say just one person each is best, you know?

I admire many of them, most of them. They lived, they survived, and I want to give so many of them a hug when they come to the other side.

It was the Russians.

Beatrix takes her role as raising the next generation of BETA killers very seriously and she just likes having Jurgen's thick aryan manhood stirring her insides up.

Yeah, it was Sandek because he didn't want Yui interfering with his plans with Cryska. Sandek, now that guy was a villain worthy of ML. Beatrix and Axmann don't hold a candle to him.

>Official
Are you agreeing, or
>implying?