Is there any fucking place to read this translated?

Is there any fucking place to read this translated?

No, there isn't. Kill yourself, newfag.

Nope, blame Yen Press

yes nihon

you can read the manga adaptation of the novels or wait for Yen Press

Is there a place to read these without them being gone? I can only find stuff up to chapter 15.

Use google, stop posting, lurk more. and stop being dumb.

in your native tongue

As of right now, no. Blame Yen Press.

So subsist off the manga/thread spoilers/anime, unless you can moonrune.

I've looked. All the usual fucking sites have it removed because it's been licensed, and the others don't have anything past 15 that's functional.

Then its not available for you. Its that fucking simple.

Why are you so angry?

Some people just feel the need to be excessive douches online, because they can't offline.

Light Novel Thread

what are some non-standard reincarnation stories?

Kumo was interesting and I like stuff similar to Duke's Daughter

Post your best girl rankings:

Satella
Reinhard
Arc 3+ Rem
Arc 1-2 Emilia
Ferris
Beatrice
Felt
Arc 3+ Emilia
Elsa
Arc 2 Rem
Ram
Queerclown

Because you are too dumb to find something on the internet and then you went and made a retarded thread. Lurk more, newfag.

No, you're just being a complete twat.

It was available until Yen Press got their hands on it, Unfortunate, but it happens. "Official" translation comes out in June or July I think.

>being against spoonfeeding and dumb teenagers is being a twat

Just fuck off back to /r/anime. You will fit in way better over there.

>>It was available until Yen Press got their hands on it, Unfortunate, but it happens. "Official" translation comes out in June or July I think.

So nobody fucking has it now?

Pretty much. Jew Press is pretty belligerent about shit.

Oh god I'm so good at internetting

Why would you even rank queerclown.

Speaking of untranslated shit, I presume that sequel to Evil God Average doesn't have any translations past 87% or whatever that group did?

Because his face is girly as fuck despite his massive dong, he acts like a feminine queer, and because he's possessed by his female ancestor

Funny you didn't quest Reinhard though. Best boy born with an blessing that almost makes him best girl too.

>you even rank que
cause.. uh that queer clown was female in past reincarnation?

The future.

>Ferris
>Queerclown
>Reinhardt

Go die fucktard

>People being this mad over someone being nice

It's not like everything that's gone on with Re:Zero's licensing has been recent/confusing or anything like that.

You people need to get out more and try to make some friends. Maybe you'll be less angry after that.

Man the salt in this thread though...

I'm pretty sure Yamette Translations might be picking it up, but isn't going to bother with the 1st arc since Yen Press is doing it.

Honestly, fuck the LN, just read the manga/watch the show.

Perfect

I was mainly asking because of how shit he is. Why even bother ranking?

Well, he's ranked last. So he's worst girl.

As for why even rank him? His looks, magic, wealth, and massive, but feminine, penis.

Gotta show how bad being a 1/10 can be. If your waifu is close in ranking to queerclown then she must be really shit.

Knights and Magic

Learn moon

>Ferris
>That low

No love for the ultimate wingman?

Go to the Re:zero discord chanel

Just because he bullies Subaru for a little bit. Arc 3 Rem is pretty hard to beat, and so is early Emilia.

And nobody is better girl than Mr. Nice Guy or yandere witch waifu.

Post Emilia lewds

hes kinda the 0.5/10 bar

so.. yea too bad if your waifu is near that queer clown.

>Kumo
>Duke's daughter
>non-standard
Fucking please, monster reincarnations is the most bog-standard thing next to your typical hero reincarnation, and Duke's Daughter just mashes the two most cliched premises of an otoge rival reincarnation and bringing MODERN ECONOMICS to a medieval society together.

>reading that steaming pile of horseshit when it shits all over Evil God Average in the worst way possible
Yeah, let me just introduce an endearing cast of girls who are actually just friends and not /u/-bait or harem fodder for once and have them get up to fun non-standard isekai shenanigans.

Then introduce your most typical beta-ass typical high school boy protagonist ever and have him get into MISUNDERSTANDINGS and SEXUAL TENSION with them.

I bet Leonora is already part of his harem. Generic mc kun harem powers are too strong.

>implying both Tena and Leonara didn't want to ravage that Evil God pussy

> not implying they already are in the clutches of beta harem mc kun

Best boy (Subaru excluded) rankings:
Wilhelm
Al
Ferris
Reinhardt
Garfiel
Apple man
Julius

I love elves so Emilia is automatically best girl notwithstanding being evil or disloyal.

There are so little series where an elf is an MC rather than part of the supporting cast that this single fact elevates her far above the rest

Why did you rank Julius that low? I thought he and Subaru were supposed to end up being bros.

Compared to others, I still feel that Julius is still a good character but not best boy material compared to this glorious fucker that still stayed based even when old.

>Wilhelm
>Al

Partrician taste

What does Al do besides dark souls memes? That's all I've heard about him.

Be an absolute bro.

He's also a world leaper like Subaru.

He's the only other person from Japan in the series shown so far and he and Subaru hit it off pretty well.
That said, he's not very much like Solaire. He's cynical, pragmatic, and very rarely pulls his own weight. His priority is always 100% the queen candidate he's Knight for and due to this can be a major asshole at times.
He's a bro as far having conversations go, but won't actually willingly perform any actions to help.

Also, he used to be a gladiator and it's hinted he has some sort of ability that involves knowledge of different realities in some way, but isn't expanded much on at all.
Unlike Subaru, he has decent talent with earth magic, so being Japanese doesn't automatically make you shit at magic, it's just Subaru got the shit luck of the genetic pool for magic.

The only reason people call him Solaire is because he looks like he belongs in Dark Souls.

>He's also a world leaper like Subaru.

I wonder what world would that one be?

Really? I always found him to have a goofy personality.

Doesn't he see himself as more of a babysitter than a knight though?

>notwithstanding being evil or disloyal.
She is a naughty half-elf?
Interesting.

He has a light tone, but that's all.
For example, when Priscilla was going to fuck up Subaru/murder him or something (vague memory here), I recall him asking her to stop because they come from the same place, she declined, and he basically did the equivalent of 'I gave it my best shot' and decided to abide by her when he knows Priscilla doesn't ever joke around.

He was also extremely reluctant to help in arc 5.

Basically. Priscilla's stronger than him, but he doesn't try too hard to be a babysitter anyway, since the 'baby' is moody as fuck.

What happened to his arm?

His arm was lost gladiating.
Incidentally, his face is really fucked up too.

>Reinhard
>not in 1st or 2nd
Spotted the guy jealous of Mr. Perfect

My friend, at least his badass grandpappy is there. It runs in the family.