Was cheated by his own political party during the primaries

>was cheated by his own political party during the primaries
>was called a sexist for talking over Hillary in a debate
>his loyal supporters complain about the unfair treatment and get told to "grow up" by Sarah Silverman on live TV
>endorses Hillary anyway
>takes all the excess campaign money and buys a third house
>steals his neighbors' newspapers
>becomes a total Democratic shill
>continues to get blamed by Hillary for her election loss
>does nothing but make passive aggressive remarks

Is this guy that absolute biggest cuck in politics?

Na, no way

He deserves it
Besides who was gonna pay for the free shit he was offering?

>has a debate in California with Hillary
>she cancels it and the DNC agrees to not do it
>challenges Trump instead
>Trump agrees at first before also refusing to debate him
>flips out and calls Trump a "chicken" but doesn't even say a word about the DNC and Hillary
>loses California by double digits

>a bird landed on his podium...so there's that

You know if the man had any desire to really do the things he was advocating he would criticize his treatment by the dems. He'd start a new party,
I think the guy was a shill. A Howard Dean the dems use to get the kids all hot and bothered till he pulls out and endorses another candidate.
He either directly colluded or was intimidated by the DNC. Either way, he took the money and ran lol.

Why does Hillary get people who investigate her killed

Can u imagine this retard dealing with other presidents, leaders, and prime ministers?

All Americans would be forced to suck international dicks within 6 months guaranteed

>>steals his neighbors' newspapers
There is a special place in hell for this kind of people

Pretty sure he would have easily beaten trump if the primaries weren't rigged. Thanks Hillary

Nah, he's just a cuck. The peak moment of Al Sharpton's tv analyst career was when he correctly pointed out Ron Paul wanted to be a prophet more than a politician. Bernie is the same shit.

No he wouldn't have. Young people still don't vote. They showed up in Michigan, but in other states they didn't go to vote for Bernie.

>Bernie thread
What about Ron fucking Paul?
Now, he got cheated out of so many opportunities along the campaign trail that its disgusting

Christ's that's still among the most cucked photos ever. Next to any of the White couple adopts a Haitian or German refugee in the home pics.

Ron didn't have the media platform of supporters Bernie had. Bernie should have parked at TYT every week.

He shudda been prez

Many American's are unable to understand inflation, fiat money, crony capitalism, what the Central bank does, but they sure as hell understand Bernie's free shit.

He's a Jew and has no place in American politics.

He's the ultimate cucklord. He sold out, bent the knee and was a patsy. I can understand him being a career politician and all but what I don't get is how he has such a massive cult following. Some of my (ex) good friends are total bernouts and it both enrages and disappoints me.

I came here to post this.

This was the defining moment of his entire political career

because she doesn't like being investigated duh

thisthisthisthis
I wouldn't feel safe living in America if Bernie were president. It would be like dropping a kindergartner into college-level calculus classes.

Eyes focused on the ground as to not offend his melanoid overlords, the ultimate virgin pose

>kike
yes

Anyone have a weebum of this moment?