How could anyone be so sick and bigoted as to say the holocaust didn't happen. 20 million jews were died...

How could anyone be so sick and bigoted as to say the holocaust didn't happen. 20 million jews were died. We could not even bury them because they were all burned

you are right. It wasn't enough

oy vey

>20 million

since when did it get bumped back up to 20 million? last i saw it was 6 or 3 million or 12 or 18 or 4 or...

you know what, it doesn't matter because commies killed so many commies (with impeccable record keeping) in the 20th that all other holocausts combined don't come close to compare.

The overall democide is about 20 million

Now hush it, we don't care about that...

The democide was about 80 million, all under hitler

I'm a dendrochronologist in Czechia and you can see the increased growth rate in hardwood species from '43-'45, due to all the ash from the 6 million cremated bodies of Jewish heritage. I truly can't believe that some people can deny a well documented genocide that took place in the last 100 years and took the lives of 8 million people of Jewish heritage. It's just so obvious that this world is stalled and sputtering because we lost some of the smartest 10 million people of Jewish heritage.

I think you meant 20 billion, goyim

Oy gevalt, my grandpa was gassed 20 times, ripped apart by rabid dogs, then turned into a trench coat for the personal use of Hitler. Fortunately he survived to tell the tale.

Holocaust deniers BTFO.

that is the spot were all they jews died and the christmas trees are there to remember they

I'm a cockologist in America and I can tell you that since circumcision has become normalized in the country, sexual crimes perpetrated by whites has dropped 99%, we must thank the Jews for such a healthy and cultivated tradition.

You hateful bigot it was 20,600,000 dead

>leafs magically cutoff at the German-Czech border
>trees on the Czech side are larger
Man those nazis not only did they handle spread the evidence of their crimes inside and precisely on the border but they even incorporated the fact that the Czech-German in the future would change from when the Holocaust happened.

How can we show we are sorry, my jewish overlord

don't you know about inflation and compound interest?

I don't know buddy, these people are awful. I mean, 30 million jews died and they have the balls to deny it?

His proof consisted of standing in court and saying "The gas chambers where real, I saw them", and the court deemed this was enough.

>and an additional $40,000
too many kekles imho thb

How much fuel would it take to cremate even 3 million bodies. Remember, a corpse with no body fat will take more fuel to cremate than a healthy corpse. Just a macabre question...............

>How could anyone be so sick and bigoted as to say the holocaust didn't happen. 20 million jews were died. We could not even bury them because they were all burned

Is this how people in cucked countries can try to deny the holocaust by getting others to do it for them? Or maybe this is just a joke a troll post. If not, seriously, just get off this board, because there is nothing politically incorrect about accepting the holocaust myth.