Carjackers killed man trying to save two year old daughter

Two Philadelphia brothers have been arrested for what police say was the utterly senseless murder of a father in front of his 2-year-old daughter. Police say the brothers approached 38-year-old Gerard Grandzol outside his residence Thursday and demanded his wallet and car keys after he returned from an outing with his daughter. He handed over his wallet, but was shot dead after apparently insisting on getting his daughter out of the car before giving the robbers his keys, Fox News reports. Police say he was shot twice in the face at point-blank range in front of his daughter, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports. Maurice Roberts, 21, and his 16-year-old brother, Marvin, were arrested Saturday.

newser.com/story/248449/cops-carjackers-killed-man-trying-to-save-daughter-2.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=aol&utm_campaign=rss_curated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7D0TBJ9Jt-Q?t=117
archive.is/x2QbK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you leave out the part that they were selling Qurans to raise money to cure cancer when a Nazi answered the door with a shotgun? The brothers took the shotgun from the Nazi and shot him. Yes they took his wallet but only to give the money to cure cancer. It was self defense

This, the guy was obviously racist and probably deserved it. Dey jus need his car fo job searches n sheeit.

Hang the fucking niggers

>those comments

pic is Gerard

And off to adult daycare they go. Free room and board, 3 meals a day, recreational activities/etc.

God Bless the United States of America.

Don't jump to conclusions goyim. They were victimized by the white supremacists privilege and needed space to destroy

Prolly got two different daddies and boaf of dem dont know who dey is or where dey be. Dey momma so proud of dem boys. Dey wuz gonna go to community collidge and be doctors n sheit.

Brought to you by the Democratic Party

From his obit: "Gerard worked for Special Counsel’s (federal anti-discriminatory hiring agency) Philadelphia Office since August 2003 often biking to and from work in one of his renowned patterned suits. He was a board member of the Francisville Neighborhood Development Corporation (‘07-‘14) and a volunteer for the Young Leaders for the past 3 years. Gerard was an avid ice hockey player in leagues throughout the Philadelphia region and always ready for a pickup game. He was a natural musician, artist and photographer. He was a connector of people, always there to listen or provide advice and the unofficial neighborhood handyman. Fondly known as the Jort King, he was always good for a laugh or to help out family, friends and neighbors. His infectious smile and laugh will be missed by all who knew him." .

Lovely family. Goddamn I hate niggers.

RIP Gerard.

Niggers are violent. Its just a fact.

"Grandzol was a popular community activist"

Nobody should have that happen to them but that title tells me he spent his every waking moment trying to disarm us and campaigned enthusiastically for everything that made his murderers the animals that they are.

Motherfucking Niggers. God, now I know what it feels like to hate your own Race.

A person can be wrong. Doesn't mean they deserve this. If you even think to any significant extent he deserved this then you deserve to be hanged too.

What's happening here?
Is he/shooter white?

>Grandzol was a popular community activist
commie reaped what he has sown

>Nobody should have that happen to them

This is what leftists enable. Fucking hypocrites.

Thank god, for a minute I was worried a human suffered

If the ONLY recipient of terrorist attacks and racial crimes were people that supported them, the world would be a better place

After graduation from adult daycare, they may propagate their genes outward.

Probably south america, they shoot criminals with no restraint.

The fuck is this dude ??? I've seen shit , but this ...damn

>tfw his daughter will start coalburning her traumatic white guilt and privilege away cca 12 years from now

Shoot them in the face, too.

There. Problem solved. Fuck soft society.

>federal anti-discriminatory hiring agency
ohhhh no... that sucks

I'm sorry user.

Yeah, at least maybe this will redpill the daughter.

Probably not though, she'll probably have nigger cock up her ass by 14.

So true

Poor baby girl

Fuck niggers.

Wouldn't be surprised, user, women are fucking autist tier.

Nigger hate thread?

Nigger hate thread.

Sowed and reaped

No point in hating them, they need to be saved from liberal and jewish claws.
Those that can't be saved, purged.

I could see him trying to reason with them ...'cmon guys, I'm one of you...this is everybody's neighborhood...you shouldn't be doing this...you should be getting your degree at Penn on your way to med sch-----BOOM BOOM

This

>murder of a father in front of his 2-year-old daughter

Douse them in gasoline, hang them, and light them on fire before their last breath.

Then leave their crispy carcasses as food for the crows.

>Gerard worked for Special Counsel’s (federal anti-discriminatory hiring agency)
He deserved it.
Philly is pure cancer.

God dammit that poor baby girl. RIP

Sounds good

>Carjackers killed man trying to save two year old daughter

Could it be a case of the ... super predators again.

and broadcast it on all tv channels with close-ups of them screaming in pain and horror

countless lives would be saved

>feeding time at the zoo

The lesson is this, when approached by niggers shoot first

>>Philly is pure cancer.

agreed.

Wilson Goode did nothing wrong

Don't forget the part where they spend most of their time in jail being educated by the other inmates in matters of crime. Once released they'll have much better connections to take up trades in drug muling so that traumatized little girl can turn to heroine when she gets older.

>babys first gore vid

hey, at least the wife didn't go full black behind the poor cuck's back

>that webm
Holy shit can you at least apply yourself while you're in school?

CNN employee of the year award is yours for the taking.

Are they ok?

He's most likely in prison.

It's almost always the white cucks that reap what they sow. Sucks for his daughter.

>Also 2017
>Having your precious family in a large diverse city

I surely do hope so!

i miss the rare salamancas
have a (you)

Where I'm from (not the US) they literally lynch people for shit like this.

is he ok?

youtu.be/7D0TBJ9Jt-Q?t=117
>Literally the fate of every liberal who lives around minorities

>"I WAS GOOD TO YOU GUYS, WHY!!!!"

Why would they be selling Qur'ans? They are based Christian Blacks. Fucking based!

>I cannot believe the racist comments I am reading. These two young men were trying to BETTER THEMSELVES after being victimized by white people like Gerard Grandzol their whole lives. They finally stood up to oppression. Maybe some of you need to take Sociology at a state university to learn about how deadly white privilege is. Racists.

lol
hang all niggers

>Gerard worked for Special Counsel’s (federal anti-discriminatory hiring agency) Philadelphia Office
Darwinism at work. I feel bad for the kid though

They should everywhere. These animals have no place in society. They should be removed from the gene pool. Instead they go to daycare with other worthless animals. And the white man pays for it.

Link with story

archive.is/x2QbK

niggers in question are
Maurice Roberts, 21
and
Marvin Roberts, 16

It was the 16 year old that killed the man.

Think this quote is fake iirc

>hang all niggers
The only way to be truly safe.

I'm not even white desu, I'm Dominican here on vacation. I think just last week they hung a Haitian from a tree for killing a 65 year old man.

>(federal anti-discriminatory hiring agency)
hahahahaha classic

what I'd do to hear his final thoughts

we need to kill all niggers, only then will this shit stop.

That is the face of a man praying for a robot to take over his job.

so he might get off... we cant let him get away with this, I guarantee he wouldnt have learned shit to change his actions in two years.

african justice for african people.

Well that sucks. I didn't research this. Guess I will have to do so

>It was the 16 year old that killed the man.

pulling the trigger is the last thing
the older nig is just as much to blame
do they get to fry or will they be given a hi-five and a pair of snickers?

Do you guys have a wall separating you? I've looked on google maps, and you can see a line but it just looks like they have no trees on their side

Doubt it. The state uses it sparingly.

Spends his career trying to integrate nogs in the workplace by force. Gets killed by hoodlums. Poetic justice and deserved.
F

Fucking monkeys.

But lol, his job was to literally defend these thugs. Cuck.

Descendants of Ham, aka niggers, are a cursed race and should be shunned.

There's a small river with bridges across most of it. We have guard towers, but no wall really. Armed guard do restrict access though, but our side is forested so they're hard to catch.

Haiti is so bad that we literally have to disinfect the trucks that cross the border.

I have zero sympathy for dead cucks.

Relax around blacks, you get what you deserve.

How will he ever recover?

I hope the liberals release them and give them free rain to fuck his daughter and wife, for being the disgusting cis-white privileged male thst he was. Rest in piss, you white piece of shit racist.

Pic related is the main point of crossing. I've been there. Guess which side is ours

Niggers to dim to even have a soul.

>lets murder him we'll be able to get away with it

I swear niggers would do a lot less crimes if they were born with any sense of critical thinking. They live for the moment and nothing else.

N*ggers gonna n*g

Lol. You guys should set up landmines.

I honestly wish they'd seal up the border for good. The stuff we sell them isn't worth it

Holy shit those comments, redpilled as fuck

>inb4 it's all Sup Forumsacks

need mo' money fo' dem programz

Is he OK?

>"Gerard worked for Special Counsel’s (federal anti-discriminatory hiring agency)

the ironings

maybe God is trying to tell us something here ?

this Maori speaks the truth.

You and me both. How do they even get money to buy stuff from you?