SLOVAKIA HAS BEEN BREACHED

I REPEAT, MUSLIM INVADERS HERE

This is not a drill.

Since ~2 months ago I see muzzies everywhere, this is beyond anecdotal evidence. Shopping malls are full of them in Bratislava, and I see them even in outskirts of small less than 50k population cities far away from Bratislava.

What is going on?

There was no extra resettling, is something being done undercover?

Any SVK fags can confirm? Is Soros involved in something again?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://polskaracja.com/hanna-gronkiewicz-waltz-przekonuje-ze-muzulmanie-z-bliskiego-wschodu-nie-beda-nikomu-przeszkadzac-zapewnila-ze-mozemy-liczyc-na-porady-merkel/&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP are you sure its muslims and not middle eastern christians or armenians?

Muslim countries are desert shit holes

they're going to where the fertile land is

you cucks are giving it away for free

also, change your flag, retard

>tfw hungolia annexes slovakia and kicks out the muslims
probably not because orbán is a corrupt jew lover but maybe

mudslimes are just semi-retarded like gypsies, so they live on gibs from austria in slovakia
I haven't noticed one mudslim in eastern slovakia so far.

good for you

>There was no extra resettling, is something being done undercover?
Hasn't this been happening in almost all of Eastern Europe? You just get these migrant centers in the wilderness or near small towns/villages, where people either don't react to it or have to put up with it but what they can do, nothing.

People have been complaining about it in Serbia and they're not even in the EU yet.

Oh no so horrible

>tfw still no Muslims

Atleast here in western Ukraine the radicals right wing wouldn't think twice about murdering invading Muslims. Sometimes it's good to be somewhat savage.

>tfw no food also

>MUH SHITSKIN BROTHERS IN CHRIST
Kill yourself christcuck

so lucky to have a surplus of potential nobel laureates and overqualified engineers/doctors :)

B-based, that's what you get for saying you want to be Germany's bitch

It was an honor shitposting with you.

Good fortune and Godspeed.

To jsou jen vykurveni cpckari

Food isn't a problem, our ground is the most fertile in the world.

i know, you literally sell dirt to netherlands

Yeah I have been noticing them too. Mostly in the malls and town center. But the funny thing is, like 95% are women. Squat goblin women in headscarves but women still. I have no idea where all the men are. Are these the women and children that Europe told us were fleeing? Did they all end up in Serbia?

unironically the worst

So then why did you all starve that one time?

Pizda si tecen kmet.

Stop breaking my conditioning.

No such thing as europeanization, they want to conquer us.
Americanization has clearly happened to your muslims.

I hope they do conquer your shitcuck of a country. Should've joined Russia when you had the chance.

elaborate on Orban......... he seems legit to me

Nationalism is dead in britain after brexit, it was all channeled into that.

spizdi feget

you did jack shit with it though, hitler wanted ukraine to feed entire europe. he literally had a plan for your country. plus that Holodomor thing.

OP makes a good point. This is real, you niggers.

What are we doing about it?

you reap what you sow
aka
you take it in your ass and stfu

Raj feget kot da porivam sosedovo kozo tko ko ti, sčene jebeno.

We already know it's real. You're all cucks. There's nothing you can do but bend over and take it. Even Slovakia is full of cucks.

These Muslims come from lands that are desert shit holes. The Saudis know this, that's why they started buying up property in some of the most fertile soil in the US. That's why the Muslims are moving North. This isn't about "globalism", it's about resources.

posesaj ga cepec

Explain? What the hell did Slovakia of all places reap & how does that result in everyone here (((not worrying)))?

Am I the only one?

without brexit nationalism would've died forever in britain

Kosice here. Erasmus and interchange students coming this week. They are cool usually, getting wasted and some of the girls even fucking what they are not allowed at home. Chill, muslim students are best muslims you can get, and the best thing is that they are always temporal.

Haven't been to Bratislava.
I haven't seen a muslim in this country yet. And even if they are, they won't get gibs unless they work for 2 years. Which they will not do.
Also if you are right then Kotleba will win the next election. Which means they'll get kicked out.

There are also some numbers of them in Warsaw. More than past years.
I suspect it's the liberal (Germany-servant) mayor of Warsaw. There were announcements that major cities would cooperate with the EU Commission directly to take them and to get EU money, bypassing the conservative government.

>People have been complaining about it in Serbia and they're not even in the EU yet.
yeah but luckily they're temporarily here. finally one good thing about being a shithole kek

Commies stole all their food

You should listen to what Dr. Dragan Petrovic has to say about it.

i see he's some political analyst
gib video

Serves you right Cretin

This is the price you pay for sucking EU cock

It's in a lot of videos, it's amusing because he's a geopolitical analyst who's most of the time talking about America, Rusia, and the world stage... but every now and then he just mentions he's regularly going swimming to Ada (I guess there's some official swimming spot there, I don't know), and every time he goes there's more and more Arabic looking migrants there, and he can't explain to himself where they all actually live, because he doesn't see them anywhere else during the day in such huge quantities.

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://polskaracja.com/hanna-gronkiewicz-waltz-przekonuje-ze-muzulmanie-z-bliskiego-wschodu-nie-beda-nikomu-przeszkadzac-zapewnila-ze-mozemy-liczyc-na-porady-merkel/&edit-text=
>(mayor) Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz argues that Muslims will not disturb anyone. She assured us that we can count on Angela Merkel's advice
>The President of Warsaw, already in 2015, announced that "Warsaw is preparing for the reception of refugees". "I am not afraid of Muslim Poland," she declared on Radio Zet.

>Bratislava
Bratislava is literally part of Vienna

But why are you so surprised? Your country betrayed V4 and your PM Robert Fico changed his course and now he is going to enrich your country with nigger semen

>and he can't explain to himself where they all actually live, because he doesn't see them anywhere else during the day in such huge quantities
kek, probably hiding somewhere in the city. i heard abandoned blocks of novi beograd are full of them, and also that they're living all around belgrade. probably a few thousand are entirely unnoticed by authorities
i see that we'll have to hunt them one day kek

WHAT THE FUCK SLOVAKIA I THOUGHT WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS, MUSLIM INVASION FROM SLOVAKIA IMMEDIATE BUILD WALL NOW

F.

>1 post by this ID
>nu-flag
>I HOPE WHAT HAPPENED TO US ALREADY HAPPENS TO YOU TOO
This is why we can't have nice things.

I was in Bratislava in June, it would be sad to see Muslims take over there. I saw one non-white while in the city for two houre, it was a beggar too.

>pic related, pic I took

Probably went shopping as they're leaving the country. We have some popular SPA TOWNS here and the season is over. Cheap for your average petrodollar middle class muzzie.

Hold the line. We have acknowledged the distress call, reinforcements are on their way.

Muzzies can have Bratislava, but I swear if they try to touch Prerov or anywhere in Moravia

>the real life virgin walk