Did you all read Hillary's new book yet?

Did you all read Hillary's new book yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564
amazon.com/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion/dp/B072PSJYFZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pure kino

No one reads her books.

But if they read like this I would.

well done user, you got me

Kek

Is this a parody book, if it is what is it called because I want to read it.

These are pretty great, got any more?

This is like Yurope: An American invasion tier shit.

Seconding this

I don't know where these are coming from but why are fucking gold

whats The Algorithm(tm)?

No m8, she just plagiarized the title.

>as our bus cruised at 65mph directly into a fake tunnel painted on the side of a big rock, causing my tour bus to take the form of an accordion and ducks and stars to swirl in unison around my fly covered forehead.

I wish this was real.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear that Jack Handey wrote this.

>admits to being a fake person to win votes

Please someone give us the sauce. I'll even buy it.

Chances are with her brain swelling she would believe it's real.

Hillary's favorite movie.

Lmfao

>Everyone deserves a pony
>who will pay for them
>X things that nobody deserves a pony

Oh my fucking god, that isn't even a satire, it is exactly like that old fuck.

Are you fucking stupid?

>seven little chipmunks twirling on a branch
>eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch

I know what I want for Christmas this year.

Spiritual successor to EUROPE or whatever? I can warn you now; It's 90% filler with a few post worthy pages here and there. I read a few books a week and I almost regret re-reading it

>Did you all read Hillary's new book yet?
Still reading her old one.

>Howdy !
>I'm sheriff Hillary

Holy shit lol

is anyone ever going to explain what exactly the fuck this is

or did someone just make those two images in photoshop and that's the end of it

If it takes a few seconds to distinguish the parody from the original, you've got a problem with the writing. That is the original, right?

Im thinking this. Prolly written by Scott Adams or something

This women is such an embarrassment, its a disgrace she was even allowed to run.

WHY THE HELL IS SHE NOT IN JAIL YET???

Waiting for source

I would totally buy her book if it was actually like this.
>How the deplorables literally sabotaged my campaign
>Wile E. Coyote style antics keep Hillary from getting to rallies, keep people from going to her rallies, get her sick, and kill her staffers

That Pepe heckling wasn't far off

Some anons on /lit/ are talking about fleshing it out. /lit/ has been known to collaborate on entire books sometimes.

its obviously photoshopped pages for laughs im shocked how retarded you reddit newfags are

If this is real, it's amazing because she pretty much sums up why all Democrats are such scum.

Literally lold. That's good shit.

I'd buy it

Oh my!

We were spending the night there. I’d already let Bill know not to expect us back. We didn't have to worry about him.

Oh! The arrogance of his assumption doesn’t annoy me – instead it serves as proof of his thoughtfulness though, I worry about leaving with one man and coming home with another. I push the thought away, eager to indulge in a bit of Donald.

I flung my arms around his neck, beyond ecstatic and smiled at him, cramming every bit of joy I felt into it. The suite that I could hardly bear to enter into an hour ago had now become the perfect place for our reunion.

His answering grin was scorching, completely in tune with the hunger in his eyes and his impatient erection. Again I caught my breath, thrilled to my core when his low tone washed over me, “you’re a rare beast Hillary, I cannot wait to be inside you", he said. "I’ve clung to the memory of what you feel like around me.” He ran the back of his hand down my cheek, then lovingly traced the line of my jaw with a knuckle.

What's his end game?

Has he really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

is she...dare I say it.../ourgal/?

Donald took his sweet, torturous time – luxuriating in his private viewing activity. He made no move to touch me but the ravenous mould of his face was pushing me to run up the steps of desire, taking them three at a time. I shifted in needy response.

He growled, low in his chest while he gripped my inner thighs, pushing them apart. “Keep still or I’ll make you.” I gasped at his provocative threat and on pure instinct and raw desire my hips tilted up by their own accord, crazy in its need for any contact. His hands slipped around, cupping my backside as he pushed his nose into my sex, inhaling deeply.

Oh my fucking my!

“Donald please,” I moaned, begging for more.

I'm really hoping this is a parody book I can buy, this really seems like a book that can give me a great laugh

I would unironically vote for this Hillary

He's a big guy

Kek, I think so.

a smart girl

Looks like fanfiction

“Eyes open Hillary!” he growled as his hands gripped harder on the soft muscle of my buttocks. Then he licked me over the length of my sex, finding my swollen clitoris and the spiralling began, spinning like a top. My lids were almost drawn but I kept my eyes trained on him until I couldn't anymore as my back arced and my head lashed, screaming his name in release.

When I opened my eyes I was flat on my back and Donald was poised over me, lying between my legs as an urgent erection prodded for attention at my entrance. I was still breathing hard and very dazed, coming down from my explosive climax. He hooked one of my legs over his shoulder and rimed me with an exploring finger to check for lubrication. He obviously liked what he found, “Oh Hillary!” it was almost a sob and I swallowed his cry with my mouth as he plunged into me, right to the hilt.

We need to find out who wrote these. I suspect it's the same person responsible for the fake Zuckerturd posts.

This
All great fictions have a grain of truth. This will be a magnificent first that contradicts that ideal.

All we know is that he was hungry.

>it's not me.
>it's the algorithm

I can't tell if this is real or not

still looks fake to me

FUND IT

that was pretty funny, i'm give you three has, ha ha ha

>yfw Trump used an even more powerful algorithm to win

That is why he said so much weird shit that nobody could understand and did things that you would have expected to have been "bad" moves.

It reads just like the AI that beat the best go player. It performed moves that the elite (best players) considered "preposterous" at the time but in the end those moves were all calculated to shift the dynamic in favor of the algorithm's objectives.

>Waiting for source
>what exactly the fuck this is
>give us the sauce. I'll even buy it.
>what is it called because I want to read it.

amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564

repost with your first pic faggot

does that look like a guy who even knows what being hungry feels like?

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

Hillary's Mein Kampf

Yes because to get that big you typically have to be completely numb to the mechanic that suppresses appetite after eating a certain amount.

>The 2016 election was seismically disruptive to some Americans’ hopes, and many more Americans’ expectations. Never in my life have I lived through a 24-hour period when more people realized nearly simultaneously that a major piece of what they thought they knew was wrong. And to those people, anything Hillary Clinton says about that event, no matter how astute, will be viewed with hostility.

>the right doesnt like the book
>the left doesnt like the book
who the fuck is goign to read it?

Her book has zero reviews. Surprise surprise they wont allow reviews of their queen.

maybe because its not out yet retard.

>fake tunnel
>killing three staffers
lolwut?

I'm going to read it, but I'm getting it from the library.
Because it's free.

I like how she didn't have the stones to release it today, on 9/11, but she'll happily do it the day after to turn this holiday into a two-day tragedy for Americans.
9/11 - 9/12, Never Forget

i dunno if it's my bad english or else, anyway i've understand nothing...

...ill go sit over here

Oklahoman here. I was at this rally, they left out the post execution orgy in the book though.

> I'm with her.

Looks like it was written by a child with Down syndrome.

Holy shit, just put a hold on it, seven people in my city want to read this book before me.
HAHAHAHAHA, that's pathetic.

Its a Wiley Coyote joke

Its a joke, thats not the real text

This made me burst out into laughter for a solid 5 minutes.

T.Hillary

is it hunger that drives him to eat? or is it fear?

Lots of people on the right will read it to get more stuff to laugh at

I chuckled
nice work OP

Not as many people as they say.

The point of these books is to shovel money to politicians by using publishers as a third party to hide where the money is really coming from. The true retail sales are an insignificant fraction of the millions of dollars she'll take in.

funfact: the book that makes fun of hillary is selling more copies than hillary's book
amazon.com/Yurope-Hillarys-Invasion/dp/B072PSJYFZ/

Do they not have Looney tunes over there?

It isn't meant to be read.
It is meant to be bought and stored in a warehouse, potentially just dropshipped directly to a recycling plant.
$$$$$

anyone got a link to pirate it yet?

I love these and the zuckerberg ones.

I would unironically pay for more of this. Where does it come from? Reverse image search just leads me to a guy posting a page on twitter with no source

MOAR

As an Oklahoman I can say I would have voted for this Hill

Zuckerberg ones? Sorry, kind of out of the loop. Sounds like something funny I want to read. Anyone got a link?