You guys arent watching shoujo/josei to learn how to interact with women are you?

you guys arent watching shoujo/josei to learn how to interact with women are you?

For what reason would I ever want to interact with a woman?

assuming you watch shoujo/josei, presumably to ask for advice on how to please men sexually

literally this.

or you know, interacting with women in real life couldn't hurt

I'm watching it because it has more interesting romance and fantasy stories, and QT MCs. Why would I want to interact with 3D?

Well what I learned from shoujo and josei is to be domineering and mildly psychologically abusive and indifferent.

But first I have to be good looking.

i find it hard to believe to the point where i would accuse you of lying that any shoujo/josei could have a better fantasy setting than content made for men.

romance is almost certainly "better" in shoujo/josei but its centered to be based around what women value in romance so...

does that mean you are a woman or just a sensitive faggot?

>Why would I want to interact with 3D?

Because actual sex is great?

Right now we have Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii and Akatsuki no Yona, both of which are great. In the past we've had stuff like Escaflowne, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Fushigi Yuugi.

Shoujo mangaka do fantasy really well.

Not really.

>be domineering and mildly psychologically abusive and indifferent

isnt the common trope in almost all romance content the idea that the domineering and mildly abusive/indifferent dude is secretly sweet and sensitive and the woman just has to bring that out of him?

so in actuality you aren't supposed to be domineering and abusive...

>domineering and mildly psychologically abusive and indifferent.

You could've just said tsundere.

Because josei/shoujo is degrading to women and show assholes getting all the women

Real women want a real man who will treat her with respect and love

No they don't.

>[josei/shoujo] show assholes getting all the women
i'm pretty sure this is wrong. ive never read/seen a josei/shoujo but i can tell you already without having seen any of them that the assholes in those manga/anime are all shown to be either a) terribly broken depressive people b) evil people who get their comeuppance c) secretly hiding sensitivity and caring behind a cold facade most likely due to a)

How about aloof and slightly emotionally stunted?
Tsundere isn't indifference. There's a slight air of coldness to the Josei assertive male that doesn't include blushing and running off shouting "BAKA".

There's usually an assertive one and a nicer one that may be a childhood friend of sorts. He will usually lose.

Blue Spring Ride, Paradise Kiss, a few others did that I think.

>people in this thread claim that shoujo is for shit but will openly admit to loving this movie

Shoujo and josei are always full of DRAMA and RAPE. Everyone is an asshole and the bullying is some next level shit.

all shoujo taught me was to go for the insecure ones

it works more or less

so do you think reading josei manga and modelling myself after the lead male will teach me the qualities of what women find attractive in a man and get me a girlfriend?

>ive never read/seen a josei/shoujo

There's your problem, and it's the fucking best if you want male characters that aren't your typical haremMC gigantic faggots

Absolutely, it's just sometimes the level of cuntitude makes me balk a little kind of stretches the believablility of the mc to put up with that.

Certain kinds but first Are you good looking?

I suppose in hindsight Shoujo men have the hot/crazy scale applied to them.

>wolf girl and black prince
>mildly abusive
i watched this on a whim. that shit was fucked.

yes it is

Yeah, it was pretty batshit. Nice dub quads.

so i read the wikipedia article and i came across the description of the male character.

>He is actually more of tsundere hiding under the disguise of a sadist

sounds pretty typical

sounds about right

Pretty mediocre actually.

sucks to be you

I'd rather be me than a teenager that still holds sex in a high regard.

I'm just somebody who happens to have good experiences of sex and see its merits over consigning to celibacy. Not like I think it dominates every aspect of life which seems to be what you're inferring from this.

it's been a minute since i watched it but i got none of the -dere. it was unique in its accurate portrayal of an abusive relationship, whether the male MC can be considered a true sadist or not. it was 2real4me. the part where Erika tries to fall in love with a timid, genuinely nice male character after being spurned by Kyouya, only to find herself incapable and runs back to Kyouya whose only real emotion he displays is possessiveness was pretty bad.

Fuck off, normalfag

Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

;^)

That's pretty much how I felt. It didn't look like she was attached more that she was beholden to him mentally. Creeped me out.

that and the to-a-T abusive behavior for sum ~10 episodes leading to a flowery, saccharine ending leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. if it were meant to be a portrayal of abuse, it'd be great. but it was completely unselfaware and missed the mark for a sappy, dramatic shoujo.

I only read shounen to learn how to make friends. So far I've punched everyone I've met, but nobody wants to be my nakama yet.